Profile for LP > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LP RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Verizon Samsung Intensity lll 3 U485 GTA Series Premium 8FT IC Protected Car Charger
Offered by Town shop
Price: $1.83
2 used & new from $1.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont really care for it., December 1, 2013
It's cheap, and OK. I don't like how short the usb cord is. In it's coiled state it's about eighteen inches long, but the insulation is made of a very stiff plastic which makes it difficult to lay flat. Looks like I am off to try another brand.

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad
Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touch Touchpad
Price: Click here to see our price
192 used & new from $16.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for me, March 25, 2013
I use this in my living room on a computer that is connected to my big screen TV. It suites my needs well. It's a compact version of a full-sized keyboard. I like it because my six year old is able to use it without difficulty and is also learning the standard layout of a QWERTY keyboard without even knowing it. The touchpad is very sensitive to tapping. However I'm getting used to it, and so is my kid. We're both able to easily surf the Internet sitting approximately 8 feet from the computer without any issues. There's no numeric keypad and all of the reviews commenting the lack of a right shift key are noted. Everybody in my family is right handed and none of us use the right shift key, so it's not a problem for us. I wonder if the location of this key is more problematic for left-handed people. You can tell just by looking at the picture of the product that It is designed for a right-handed person. Anyhow, I have no regrets with this purchase. It's large enough that it doesn't get lost like all of the other 5 remotes that I have for my TV's. It feels solid yet light. I would not hesitate to recommend this to a friend that is looking for a wireless keyboard solution for their living room TV.

C.T.Johnson (RH5XL) Class 5 Receiver Hitch Lock
C.T.Johnson (RH5XL) Class 5 Receiver Hitch Lock
Price: $18.91
18 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great for 2012 Tacoma, November 5, 2012
Perfect size for my 2012 Tacoma TRD factory installed hitch. Everything that I found in the stores was too short. This is the only pin I found long enough to work on my truck. This is actually a DeadBolt RH5-XL locking hitch pin. The inside pin measurements are 5/8" diameter x 3 5/8" long.

TMS T-NS-HITCH-BED-EXTENDER Heavy Duty Pickup Truck Bed Hitch Mounted Extender Rack Ladder Canoe Boat
Offered by Buy4Easy
Price: $68.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 5, 2012
I use this on my 2012 Toyota Tacoma short bed. It works very well! The first load I carried with it consisted of a 14" x 16' aluminum plank and (2) 14' ladders. I had somebody follow my loaded truck for safety. I don't know what I would have done without the bed extender. No regrets with this purchase!

One detail that I really like about it is how the horizontal leg is angled upward to give more ground clearance and that the vertical support leg is adjustable up and down which also helps with ground clearance. Having these design features allow the user to raise the load and prevent them from scraping the ground when backing into an inclined driveway surface.

Pro's:
Adjustable vertical support
Reflective safety tape
fits inside short-bed truck box with tailgate closed for transport when not using
orange safety flag included

Con's
The c-channel "goal post" support makes tying down difficult. I realize these c-channel goal post things work well for canoe's. However, I use this bed extender more for construction work purposes. I think having built in tie down points for ratchet straps in lieu of the c-channel goal posts would be a huge improvement.

FYI
Dimensions on 2012 Tacoma Short Bed (factory installed Reese like hitch)
60 inch bed length (tailgate up)
80 inch bed length with tailgate down
115 inches from inside of bed to bed extender support
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2013 9:44 AM PST

Atech Flash Pro-57U USB 3.0 True SuperSpeed Internal Flash Memory Card Reader w/ Front USB 3.0 Port for 5.25 Inch Drive Bay (Retail) *MUST HAVE USB 3.0 ON COMPUTER
Offered by CableHero
Price: $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so far!, April 18, 2012
Bought this to add to my custom built P8P67Deluxe I5-2500k Windows 7 system. I love it so far. It's fast! I also like the fact that it has a usb3.0 port on the face with a blue indicator light that is on when a usb 3.0 device is plugged in, and turns off when you "disconnect the drive" through windows task bar. All of the connectors that I needed were in the box. I plugged it in and Windows detected it without any glitches and I've been happily using it since purchase.

Prestige Medical Fluoride Scissor, Royal, 7 1/2 Inch
Prestige Medical Fluoride Scissor, Royal, 7 1/2 Inch
Price: $9.40
9 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough, sharp, and durable, December 31, 2011
These scissors work very well. They are large enough to fit into an adults hand comfortably. They are autoclave safe up to 290 degrees F / 143 degrees C. I'm glad they come in a variety of colors to make identification of personal property easier. I use these in a hospital setting. I take them to work everyday and would feel lost without them.

Veinlite LED Rechargeable Transilluminator Vein Finder
Veinlite LED Rechargeable Transilluminator Vein Finder
Offered by Pelegrina International Corp
Price: $446.00
2 used & new from $446.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, December 31, 2011
The Veinlite LED does work well to help visualize superficial veins in the arms for starting IV's. Personally I think combining this light with the traditional method of "seeing and feeling" veins makes the job of starting IVs much easier. Everybody is different. Some people just dont have many superficial veins to choose from -making access difficult even with the light. Yes you will find more veins using this light, but it still takes skill, practice, and experience to actually get the IV in and working properly.

This device uses two different colors of light for finding veins (red and orange). The orange light is meant for shallower veins and the red light is meant for deeper veins or for use in people with dark skin. Each color has an independent push-on push-off switch located on the sides of the black plastic body. In the box you will find a battery charger, a pediatric adapter, a light shield, plastic isolation sleeves that fit over the device and of course the transilluminator itself.

I do have two suggestions relating to design improvements for the manufacturer.
1) Add a built-in battery charge indicator
2) Seal the clear LED lens to the black housing -I find myself carrying this around in my pocket, so it doesn't get lost. I've noticed lint behind the clear lens. The transilluminator housing doesn't appear to come apart for cleaning. At this point I'm not sure how to take it apart in order to remove the lint.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2012 6:05 PM PDT

Unisex Nurse Mates Ultimate Nursing Zipper Straps Bag
Unisex Nurse Mates Ultimate Nursing Zipper Straps Bag
Price: $32.97 - $45.52

2.0 out of 5 stars not very durable, December 11, 2011
The bag is starting to fall apart after using it for 1.5 years. The black nylon is very light duty.

Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler Blue LED
Zalman CNPS9900MAX-B Long Life Bearing CPU Cooler Blue LED
Offered by LLYtech
Price: $45.08
63 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, no rattles, December 11, 2011
I have this on my i5-2500K Asus p8p67Deluxe with a Coolermaster HAF922 case. It really was easy to install. There seems to be a lot of confusion about the double sided tape that comes in the box. The tape really isn't necessary, it just makes holding the backplate in place easier as the shoulder screws are being inserted from the top. I did have a Thermal Take Frio cooler on my system. After the thing would not stop rattling I decided to go with the 9900 Max and I'm glad I did. At idle my cpu temp is 34C and it is completely free from rattles. I can hear the fan blades running, but it's such a low level noise that it is hardly noticeable. This is definitely a good choice in cooling.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 9, 2012 2:58 PM PDT

Alienware OPTX AW2210 21.5-Inch Full HD LCD Monitor
Alienware OPTX AW2210 21.5-Inch Full HD LCD Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Monitor, July 13, 2010
I bought this to use for my xbox 360 slim, and for my pc. It has a 3 year warranty from the factory, I have not seen any lagging playing Call of Duty 2, It has 2 hdmi inputs plus a DVI, I love the matte black finish, the video color is great, I have my xbox plugged in using the HDMI and I'm also able to plug headphones into the monitor and listen to Xbox (the audio is fed through the HDMI), I have this on my desk and the stand is nice, it rotates left, right, tilts forward, tilts back, and is height adjustable up and down, people complain about the price but those who complain have no comparable brand and model#s to offer as an alternative, I wish I could have afforded the next size bigger, but this is working just fine.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2011 8:52 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2