Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Jason > Reviews

Browse

Jason's Profile

Customer Reviews: 140

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jason RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
NeoSport Men's John Triathlon Short Sleeve Wetsuit, Black/Yellow, Large - Triathalon, Swimming & Racing
Price: $108.50
10 used & new from $73.81

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe it just wasn't for me, June 15, 2016
I gave this a try but I really did not like it. I bought one size above what is recommended; it turned out to be really tight, restrictive, and just not comfortable. I never tried it in the water. Maybe it performs better but I didn't want to risk the return being rejected if I took it for a swim given the price. Q

Sinland Ultra Absorbent Travel Towels Fast Drying Microfiber Sports Towel Bath Gym Towels (blue orchid 24inchx48inch)
Offered by Ecocleaning
Price: $12.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Good towels but i don't recommend blue, June 15, 2016
Never wash these with anything lighter than blue. I've had one of these towels for quite awhile. It's been washed several dozen times. This weekend a pastor of white socks got mixed in with darks, they came out with a blue tint.

Total Gym XLS - Universal Home Gym for Total Body Workout
Total Gym XLS - Universal Home Gym for Total Body Workout
Price: $850.00
9 used & new from $585.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never regret this purchase, June 15, 2016
Remarkable machine and Great purchase. I've been a soldier for over 20 years. During that time I have suffered from back and knee injuries that make a wide variety of exercise difficult these days. The Total Gym has been excellent at allowing me to do full body workouts without over stressing any particular muscle groups or aggravating previous injuries. I do not regret this purchase in the least.

Poseidon Standing On Hippocampus with Trident Statue
Poseidon Standing On Hippocampus with Trident Statue
Offered by JFSM.inc
Price: $64.12
3 used & new from $64.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my collection, June 15, 2016
This statue of Poseid6 is very intricate and we'll made. I now have a small collection growing of Greek gods and goddesses. All if which were purchased on Amazon and all are of great quality. This statue of Poseidon has a very commanding presence.

I am an Army officer of over 20 years and grew up in a military family. I have moved, on average, every 2 years of my 40 years of my life. I have learned to be very critical when it comes to quality and potential durability of everything I buy. I have no doubt this will survive future moves but with a lot of care. Poseidons trident is not fixed and is removable which is great!

Sale - Goddess Aphrodite (Venus) Greek Roman Mythology Statue Sculpture
Sale - Goddess Aphrodite (Venus) Greek Roman Mythology Statue Sculpture
Offered by King Tut's Secret
Price: $56.25
5 used & new from $50.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition for any collection, June 15, 2016
This statue of Aphrodite is very elegant and is an excellent representation of the goddess. I now have a small collection growing of Greek gods and goddesses. All if which were purchased on Amazon and all are of great quality. This statue of Aphrodite is very alluring and well represents all that is written about her.

I am an Army officer of over 20 years and grew up in a military family. I have moved, on average, every 2 years of my last 40 years. I have learned to be very critical when it comes to quality and potential durability of everything I buy. I have no doubt this will survive my future moves.

NeoSport Wetsuits Full Body Sports Skins Full Body Sports Skins, Black, X-Lar - Diving, Snorkeling & Wakeboarding
Price: $34.90
14 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for hot waters, March 2, 2016
I bought one of these prior to going on a live aboard on the great barrier reef where the water temperature was an average of 84 degrees. This body suit was perfect for that temperature. I live in Hawaii where the water temp is usually in the high 70's so Australia was a bit warm for me. The suit was a lot better than wearing a wetsuit in those temperatures when used to colder temperatures. The sizing was definitely off. I highly recommend going at least one size up. I am 5'11", 176 lbs, and have the build of a long distance swimmer. My first order was for an XL.it had a skin tight fit which I didn't like and it felt as though it was forcing me to slouch. I ordered an XXL which was far more comfortable. The intent was to have protection from jellyfish stingers, the sun, and serve as a rash guard. A little bit loose was perfect! The front zipper allowed me let water in when a nice cool current would drift by.

Akona Mesh Roller Bag
Akona Mesh Roller Bag
Offered by LeisurePro
Price: $99.95
8 used & new from $99.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for long walks to a boat, March 2, 2016
This review is from: Akona Mesh Roller Bag (Sports)
I bought this bag to replace an Akona bag that started wearing out after several years of abuse from traveling and diving. My last bag was exactly like this one minus the rollers. The rollers have proved to be a really nice feature. It can be a little awkward trying to keep the bag tilted enough to roll but dealing with that is much better than carrying a sack full of wet dive gear on your shoulders.

Speedo Large Teamster Backpack, Insignia Blue/Black, 35-Liter
Speedo Large Teamster Backpack, Insignia Blue/Black, 35-Liter
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, February 7, 2016
This is a great back pack serious swimmers. One thing that reviews lacked when I was debating over this purchase was a list of things people were able to cram into the bag. Now there will be one. The main pouch easily fits my hand paddles, pull buoy, a towel, two jammers, 20oz hydroflask, flip flops, and shower kit in the removable dirt bag. The outer pouches hold my GPS watch, a lock, two pairs of goggles, anti fog, face towel, a couple sets of ear plugs and I'm probably missing a few odds and ends. The bottom has a nice rubber(ish) coating that keeps water from seeping in on the pool deck and also prevents water from leaking onto the floor in my truck when it has a wet towel, suit, and equipment in it. I bought mine in Insignia Blue/Black and I love the color. It fits into the lockers without any problem. I've had mine since August 2015, it's now January 2016 and I've not encountered any issues with the bag.

Bahlsen Mini Contessa Cookies ( 100 g )
Bahlsen Mini Contessa Cookies ( 100 g )

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, February 7, 2016
Delicious! They arrived very fresh and did last long in my house.

Switchblade2.0 Red Filter / Macro Combo-for GoPro Hero3
Switchblade2.0 Red Filter / Macro Combo-for GoPro Hero3
Offered by Happy Haus
Price: $69.99
5 used & new from $68.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely redesigned and a drastic improvement!, January 16, 2016
BRAVO GOPRO!!! I am one of the hardest guys to impress. But they really did a great job at redesigning this attachment. I bought a switchblade well over a year ago. Within months the Red lans inside started to crack. The plastic piece that clipped the macro lens closed broke and I had to use superglue to permanently keep it shut. I've been holding out on replacing it until the cracks in the red lens got too bad to dive with. Next month I will be on a live aboard trolling the Great Barrier Reef so I ordered a new one. I had no idea they completely redesigned the switchblade. It is now a very sturdy construction. It is either made out of a dense rubber or it is a rubber coating that makes it grip the dive housing a lot better than the old design. This one feels like it's going to last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14