Profile for BrrrrinWi...... > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BrrrrinWi...... RSS Feed

Kid's Electronic Rock Guitar Shirt (Kid's Large)
Kid's Electronic Rock Guitar Shirt (Kid's Large)

1.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, October 13, 2011
I bought 2 of these. One for my grandson & one for my son-in-law for Christmas. It was excellent price for the hottest gift on Christmas Eve.

Crayola Mini Coloring Pages - Disney Cars Race 'O Rama
Crayola Mini Coloring Pages - Disney Cars Race 'O Rama
Price: $7.39
7 used & new from $2.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Not thrilled., October 13, 2011
I was disappointed in this purchase. Small book with some coloring pieces. I could have gotten elsewhere. Maybe a stocking stuffer.

Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Bubblegum/Oatmeal,8-9 M US Toddler
Crocs Blitzen Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Bubblegum/Oatmeal,8-9 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves them, October 13, 2011
I was hesitant as to sizing for my 22 month old granddaughter. after reading several reviews I sized up to 8/9 even though she wears a size 6.5 to 7 now. I am glad I did. She always wants to wear her crocs.

Propet Women's Rita Casual Clog
Propet Women's Rita Casual Clog

4.0 out of 5 stars Love propet clogs, December 9, 2010
I owned a previous pair of propet clogs (nordic track) that were similar in that they also had the faux fur lining & were slip on (they don't make those anymore). I loved them so much I ordered my daughter a pair (3 years ago). She literally wore hers out! These "Rita" propet clogs are similar to the "nordic track" propet clogs", so I ordered 2 pair of the Ritas. They arrived yesterday. They have wonderful support & are easy on & off & warm. HOWEVER, they are more narrow in the toe box and slightly smaller in sizing. My daughter & I both agree to both. I wear an 11w & she wears a 10w. Since I am one size larger than her, I kept "my 11w" for her for christmas and am returning the 10w & getting a 12w. I hope this helps anyone out there. Get the size right & you will love these.