Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Sara J. Violante > Reviews

Browse

Sara J. Violante's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sara J. Violante RSS Feed (Portland)

Monster CIT MGY-16 Medium Diameter Gray Cable-It Wire Management System (16 feet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and does what you want it to., May 10, 2011
I am extremely pleased with this product. It took a minute for me to figure out how to use this but once I did it was super easy and fast. I also have a weird set up in the office where three cords run from one corner to the next where they then meet up with a few more cords and then run along the wall to a midway point behind a desk. I bought the length of cord that would run that distance and quickly figured out I could run the product along the first stretch, cut it, and then treat the second stretch as a new run altogether. Very simple and quick and it hides these neon yellow cables along with a horrible tangle of cords that my chair and sometimes my feet got tangled up in. Now it is all discretely and neatly tucked away along the baseboard and the gray color blends nicely with the carpet. It looks great and solved the tripping problems. I would recommend this for anyone looking to gather cords up and make things look neat and tidy and also keep from tripping or getting tangled up.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, March 10, 2011
The only complaint I have is that the fabric of this shirt is a little bit scratchy, but it is nothing a bit of wear and washing won't work through. This T-Shirt is great quality and I absolutely love it. Form of a gorilla!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Cool - Very Small, March 10, 2011
Adorable t-shirt but it runs TINY. I mean TINY. If you have breasts this might not fit you. As a shirt it is essentially designed for a 12 year old. I do indeed love the graphic though, so I plan to cut it up and sew it on the back of a hoodie. I'm disappointed I can't wear it as-is, but the graphic is enough to make me keep it and modify it.

Smurfs - Womens Let Love Grow Juniors T-shirt X-large Orange
Smurfs - Womens Let Love Grow Juniors T-shirt X-large Orange
Offered by Old Glory
Price: $15.77

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but runs very small, March 10, 2011
Adorable t-shirt but it runs TINY. I mean TINY. If you have breasts this might not fit you. I personally bought it with the intention of cutting it up and turning it into a skirt so I'm pleased with it quality-wise. But as a shirt it is essentially designed for a 12 year old.

Marvel Super Heroes Buildable Mini Figures Capsule Toys - Vending Set of 8
Marvel Super Heroes Buildable Mini Figures Capsule Toys - Vending Set of 8
Offered by Collectibles N Stuff
Price: $8.79
5 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Marvel Mini, March 10, 2011
These were not as crisp as they seem in the picture and the colors aren't as bright eithr. That being said, I bought these to decorate my 41 year old boyfriend's birthday cupcakes and he LOVED them. That they came in pieces needing to be assembled seemed very strange to me considering they are so small. But they were indeed a hit and the perfect size for the cupcakes. One note is that there were two Sipderman characters. One was standing in the classic tough-guy stance, but one was climbing up this brick wall. The brick wall one was cool, but I couldn't use it because it was unbalanced and wouldn't stay standing. I'm glad I got them, they were a big hit, but I wouldn't recommend them for children. They can't be played with since they would fall apart if handled and the pieces are tiny.

Levy's Leathers M8HT-13 2" Jacquard Weave Hootenanny Guitar Strap
Levy's Leathers M8HT-13 2" Jacquard Weave Hootenanny Guitar Strap
Price: $14.50
15 used & new from $10.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Functional, February 22, 2011
I love this strap. It is really beautiful and the leather on each end is stiff enough that it can handle my heavy semi-hollow electric, but has a sueded back on one end so it goes easy on the finish it rubs against. I've had trouble with wimpy straps before and I have had no problems with this one. It took some work to actually get it hooked on, but I'd rather have that insignificant blip over something flimsy any day. It is also just lovely and is worthy of my guitar :)

Kill Doctor Lucky Game
Kill Doctor Lucky Game
9 used & new from $125.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and simple. You choose quick play,or variations to make it harder., February 14, 2011
This review is from: Kill Doctor Lucky Game (Toy)
This is a fun game with simple and easy to learn directions. I like that we don't have to constantly refer to directions through the game. I also like that you can play the game without variations for a quicker play, but then add variations to make it more difficult.