Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale
Profile for MajorShopper > Reviews

Browse

MajorShopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MajorShopper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Sennheiser OCX 686G Sports Ear-Canal Ear Hook Headset for Android Devices
Sennheiser OCX 686G Sports Ear-Canal Ear Hook Headset for Android Devices
Price: Click here to see our price
25 used & new from $45.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Read This, April 15, 2015
I have been running with these for a month now. They sound great. When compared to My IE80, of course, the mid-vocal are a bit flat. But I payed almost 300 for those. You won't notice when listening alone. Huge base on these. More than expected. More than my OCX 658i. The OCX 686G are stiffer and more bulky than the 685i. A bit more wind noise when running into the wind.
My only complaint is that you CAN'T Bend the Ear Piece to fit better. When I get sweaty they tend to fall out and not make a good seal. Sound quality quickly drops off if not tight in my ear. By the end of my run, I'm pushing them in over and over.
With a good seal they sound great. However, I'm back to using my Powerbeats 2 wireless. Those don't have a good seal, but the sound is "projected" down me ear canal. Lots of wind noise with the Powerbeats2, but at least they sound good without a tight seal.

Monster Cable Ultra 600 THX Stereo Audio Interconnect Cables (8 Ft)
Monster Cable Ultra 600 THX Stereo Audio Interconnect Cables (8 Ft)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 15, 2015
Actually came with video and stereo audio (3 lines) Well made. A bit thicker than expected. Snug fit.

Welch Allyn Rechargeable Batteries 3.5v Model # 72200
Welch Allyn Rechargeable Batteries 3.5v Model # 72200
Offered by Premium Supplies Limited
Price: $43.71
14 used & new from $40.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 15, 2015
works as expected.

The Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story (Kindle Single)
The Julian Chapter: A Wonder Story (Kindle Single)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My child enjoyed reading this book, April 15, 2015
My child enjoyed reading this book. I also read both books and enjoyed them. This was a nice alternative viewpoint.

ARS 8-Foot x 8-Foot Aluminum Canopy (White)
ARS 8-Foot x 8-Foot Aluminum Canopy (White)
Price: $239.95

1.0 out of 5 stars the quality is poor. The legs themselves are thinly made aluminum, January 30, 2015
Although light weight, the quality is poor. The legs themselves are thinly made aluminum. The upper supportive arms are held together with cheap plastic which easily cracks. A few were cracked on arrival. I would not trust this on a windy day. The legs only have 2 positions. All the way closed, or are all the way up. Too tall on a windy day. This flimsy device was not worth my time. I gave it to a friend for free. Not worth the trouble of returning it. Stick with a more traditional steel brand.

Kindle Voyage, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi
Price: $219.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My screen is great. No yellow / uneven coloring, January 30, 2015
My screen is great. No yellow / uneven coloring. I have a paperwhite (which I love), but the Voyage is sharper! Auto adjust screen is great. I don't use the push buttons, but the slight vibration on page turn does not bother me. This is my new pocket companion.

OMOTON Kindle Voyage Smart Case Cover -- The Thinnest and Lightest PU leather Case Cover for the Latest Amazon Kindle Voyage with 6" Display and Built-in Light, Brown
Offered by OMOTON Mall
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, January 30, 2015
Great for the price. Fits well, but moves a bit near the page press buttons, making a small scratching sensation. Of course my "Kindle Paperwhite Cover" has a much better quality feel (But it was $50 or more). This product does the job. Nice magnetic closure. Can't go wrong for 15 bucks!

Star Wars The Clone Wars, Child's Deluxe Costume And Mask, Arf Trooper Costume
Star Wars The Clone Wars, Child's Deluxe Costume And Mask, Arf Trooper Costume
Offered by BlockBusterCostumes
Price: $48.42
5 used & new from $46.32

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD COSTUME., November 3, 2012
GOOD QUALITY COSTUME. THE SHOULDER PADS DID GET BENT, BUT WHEN LEFT OUT FOR A FEW DAYS DID FLATTEN OUT. THE MASK IS TOO BIG FOR KIDS (7YO). IT IS THIN PLASTIC. SEEMS LIKE ONLY ONE SIZE MASK. COSTUME FIT WELL. I DID SEE A SIMILAR COSTUME @ A STORE FOR CHEAPER. THIS WAS A BIT EXPENSIVE FOR AMAZON. BUT SHIPPING WAS FREE AND I DID NOT HAVE TO STAND IN ANY LINES.

Monarchs Pure Copper Teardrop Rain Chain 8-1/2 Feet Length
Monarchs Pure Copper Teardrop Rain Chain 8-1/2 Feet Length
Price: $99.00
7 used & new from $94.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chain, October 8, 2012
This is the best water chain. I have a lot of others... fancy cups and bells. However with heavy rain all the other chains splash and make a mess. This one is smooth. Water falls straight down with a nice swishing sound. Very relaxing, and does not splash me. Also, does not get stuck with leaves. Unlike my cups and bells....

Solid copper. Nice quality. I will change all to these eventually.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 6:33 PM PDT

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite , 6-Inch, Wi-Fi, With Special Offers
21 used & new from $66.75

4.0 out of 5 stars KindleReader, October 8, 2012
Great reader. I like the back-light. I do notice the lights @ the bottom. It does cause some shadowing. However, all those "one star" people must be Obsessive Compulsive or something! No big deal to me. The kindle is fast for book shopping. Fonts are nice to read. Screen is clear. Only $120...

I don't notice much difference in the day between my Kindle Keyboard and this new kindle reading. Both look great to me. I don't know what the improved resolution adds.

Easy to read @ night. I don't have to turn on the lamp. Only problem is with the room so dark I fall asleep reading and turn the pages in my sleep.... ha ha ha.

Page: 1 | 2