Profile for K. M. Bitschenauer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. M. Bitschenauer "Resume & Grant Writer" RSS Feed (Puyallup, WA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Enesco Heart of Christmas Gift Deluxe Angel with Bell Figurine, 9.17-Inch
Enesco Heart of Christmas Gift Deluxe Angel with Bell Figurine, 9.17-Inch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautifully artistic figurine of a Christmas angel ringing a bell, January 7, 2015
This is a beautifully artistic figurine of a Christmas angel ringing a bell. I am thrilled to own it as part of my collection of angels created by Karen Hahn. I also love the height of the angel, over 9 inches tall. I love the interplay of red and green color with the ivory white; and the fine details of the wreath crown on her head, the delicate face, the hem of her gown and sleeves, and the bell--all exquisite! I highly recommend it as a gift to someone special or to yourself!

Enesco Foundations Spring Blessings Angel Figurine, 7.5-Inch
Enesco Foundations Spring Blessings Angel Figurine, 7.5-Inch
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $24.76
11 used & new from $17.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Graceful and lovely Spring Blessings Angel, August 19, 2014
Graceful and lovely is the Spring Blessings angel by Karen Hahn! The subtle coloring and fluid design lines are beautiful, and this figurine graces my coffee table. The size is just right for smaller display places or for grouping several figurines of a similar theme. I highly recommend it for Foundations angels collectors or for a gift that is sure to bring a smile to someone.

Vanity Fair Women's Body Caress Wire Free Bra, Soft Peach, 40B
Vanity Fair Women's Body Caress Wire Free Bra, Soft Peach, 40B
Offered by HerRoom
Price: $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support bra, July 21, 2014
This style of Vanity Fair bra fits me perfectly. I was looking for softly padded bra that was not a pushup, and that would give me a nice silouette with soft knit tops and sweaters. I like the side support that is firm but not stiff. The straps have light padding at the shoulders yet are still narrrow. Overall, I recommend this style for great fit and support, while providing a flattering appearance no matter what you wear!

New Clarks Of England Plaza Beagle Black 8.5 Womens Boots
New Clarks Of England Plaza Beagle Black 8.5 Womens Boots
Offered by shoozforu
Price: $69.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clarks tall Plaza beagle boot, December 31, 2013
Hooray! I finally found boots in a narrow width that fit my feet!
Even though I am 5ft 2 in, these boots are just the right height. They are comfortable to wear and walk in, and I love the styling--simple yet classy. I recommend l this style Clarks tall boots for anyone who needs a narrow width.

Foamtreads JEWEL,Black Velour,8.5 M US
Foamtreads JEWEL,Black Velour,8.5 M US
Offered by FootSmart
Price: $42.99
3 used & new from $29.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable fit slippers, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Foamtreads Jewel (Shoes)
I am so pleased with the Foamtreads Jewel slippers. I have a hard time finding slippers in my size that are also adjustable. Foamtread Jewel style slippers are available in my actual shoe size, the velcro trap provides great adjustablility, and my slkippers do not slip off my heel. The sole is sturdy and with a tread-style bottom I can step outside and not skip. I bought two pair, one in pink and one in black. I highly recommend these to anyone with problems finding well-fitting slippers!

Clarks Women's Wave Trek Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Grey,8.5 M US
Clarks Women's Wave Trek Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Grey,8.5 M US
Price: $92.12
15 used & new from $92.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for wallking and wet weather areas., November 21, 2013
These are great shoes for shopping or walking, and I love the choice of colors! They fit snugly (but not too tightly) around my foot with no gaps. The insole cushions my feet as I walk, and the outer traction sole prevents any slipping on wet surfaces. The leather is not soft but neither is it too stiff. I love the fact that the Wave Trek Sneaker is waterproof, because of the rainy weather in the greater Seattle, WA area. I recommend these shoes for anyone who needs a well-fitting shoe that also provides safe walking features.

Clarks Women's Showstopper Loafer,Black,8.5 M US
Clarks Women's Showstopper Loafer,Black,8.5 M US
Price: $50.46
5 used & new from $50.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Clarks's stylish shoe., November 6, 2013
I had been searching for this shoe since last year, but the price was way too high. I was so glad to find them at Amazon.com at a reasonable price. They fit very well, especially with the adjustable strap since I have hard-to-fit feet.

Allergy-Free Cookbook
Allergy-Free Cookbook
by Alice Sherwood
64 used & new from $0.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Great allergy-free cooking reference and cookbook!, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Allergy-Free Cookbook (Paperback)
Lots of great recipes I make as I am on the Virgin Diet. I needed resources for recipes I could access quickly, and this cookbook "fit the bill". I also like the section on conversions, and substitutions.

New Balance KJ689 Tie Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid),Black/Silver/Grey,5 M US Big Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for grandson!, November 6, 2013
I bought these shoes for my grandson for school. He loves the style, color, and the fit. I recommend them because they are a sturdy shoe and New Balance shoes last longer than cheaper brand shoes.

Rada Cutlery W222 Granny Fork with Stainless Steel Resin Handle
Rada Cutlery W222 Granny Fork with Stainless Steel Resin Handle
Price: $9.34
2 used & new from $2.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cooking tester fork!, November 6, 2013
I could not find a "granny" for anywhere in stores, and was delighted to find this one on Amazon.com. It is sturdy, and just the right size. I use it to test food tenderness when I am cooking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3