Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Faking Faker > Reviews

Browse

Faking Faker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Faking Faker RSS Feed (America)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Ultra Force G.I. Style Double-Strap Duffle Bag - Black,22" x 38"
Ultra Force G.I. Style Double-Strap Duffle Bag - Black,22" x 38"
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $26.44
8 used & new from $26.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for camp, June 25, 2016
This is our second Rothco duffle and we might get a third. Holds a summer's worth of camp gear while saving precious weight if you are checking the bag.

CozyPhones Sleep Headphones with Travel Bag - Ultra Thin Earphones - Most Comfortable Headphones for Sleeping - Perfect for Air Travel, Relaxation, Meditation & Insomnia - BLACK
Offered by Halo Acoustic Wear
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $12.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Ho ho ho, Hum!, December 19, 2015
I hear The Hum (Google it; it is, alas, real, or at least a lot of us think it is) and in the spirit of fighting fire with fire, bought this in order to listen to a white noise app at night. Got my best sleep in at least a week! My suggestion to the manufacturer would be to offer different sizes. Other reviewers have complained that the Halo is too tight, whereas for me it's a bit loose, meaning the speakers slipped around my head overnight and at some point I woke up and had to adjust. Anyway the most wonderful thing about this product is that you really can use it you are a side-sleeper.

If anyone else is a Hum hearer, try setting your white noise app to "brown noise" which is lower in pitch than white noise and thus close enough to The Hum to be effectively distracting.

Making News:A Straight-Shooting Guide to Media Relations
Making News:A Straight-Shooting Guide to Media Relations
Price: $6.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Valuable but repetitive, November 29, 2015
Fantastic guidance but docking one star because: the editing of digital edition is abysmal; Henderson wallows a bit much in sarcasm: a refresh is in order to reflect such developments as podcasts no longer being novelties and Steve Jobs no longer being alive.

WizGear Universal Air Vent Magnetic Car Mount Holder with Fast Swift-Snap Technology for Smartphones and Mini Tablets, Black
Offered by Upper Class Sales
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever and economical, October 27, 2015
So clever and economical. A great way to be able to use your phone while traveling just like at home. Just one note of caution, if your car's dashboard slopes significantly, it may be hard to view the phone's screen. This was the case in a Camry I rented recently, but in my own car, a Fit, it works great.

Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen
Tuft & Needle Mattress, Queen
Price: $600.00
8 used & new from $600.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy going to bed again, October 4, 2015
After hundreds of reviews, one more probably isn't that useful, but this mattress has improved my life so much, I felt it needed to be remarked upon. Going to bed used to be sort of a chore: not horrible, but not exactly enjoyable either. Now I get into bed and think: "Why did I not know about this company soonzzzzzzzzzzz." (I fell asleep before finishing the thought, get it?) I purchased from the manufacturer because then there's a 100-day trial versus 30 with Amazon, but it was irrelevant: we were open-mined on night 1, impressed on night 2, and hooked for life by night 3.

InSinkErator WRN-00 JamBuster Wrenchette
InSinkErator WRN-00 JamBuster Wrenchette
Price: $6.11
52 used & new from $1.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I made a man happy with my little tool today, September 25, 2015
I made a man happy with my little tool today! Wait, that sounded a little -- well anyway, my tenant called about a non-functioning Insinkerator only after getting on-site management over to run through a full troubleshooting routine. I said, let's just try one more thing, and ordered a JamBuster. Cleared it up in about 10 seconds! I think they did try an ordinary Allen wrench before I got there, and I can't say why the JamBuster worked while the Allen wrench didn't, but there it is.

Vbiger Military Half-finger Fingerless Tactical Airsoft Hunting Riding Cycling Gloves (Black, S)
Offered by YoungKer
Price: $19.87
2 used & new from $13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not meant for cycling, July 22, 2015
The padding is on the *back* of the hand (so now I know what "The back and finger joint are of the thickening processing, which is handsome attractive and can better protect it" means) where it is useless to a cyclist. The word "cycling" should not appear in the item description.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2016 11:31 PM PST

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Who says it's been fixed?, June 28, 2015
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
Crash .. all games disappeared ... download and start again. Not my fault, 20-ish players whom I've abandoned.

LastPass
LastPass
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found this, June 2, 2015
This review is from: LastPass (App)
I was an earlyish user of 1Password and thought it was miraculous, but at some point getting support started to feel like coding homework, and I checked out. Within a few minutes of installing LastPass on my Kindle Fire I was able to make it do what I wanted it to do on the Kindle, Mac, and iPod, and I also plan to use it on a new Android phone. LastPass's reliance on the cloud is, of course, its strength, but they sure better know what they're doing: that's a whole heck of a lot of personal data that I just entrusted to somebody somewhere. Assuming I don't start getting credit card bills from gentlemen's clubs in Irkutsk in the next 14 days, I'm definitely taking the premium subscription, in order to maintain the cross-platform interoperability. (If I understand correctly, if you opt not to subscribe, you can still use LastPass on your desktop computer for free.)

Departure
Departure

3.0 out of 5 stars This again?, March 21, 2015
This review is from: Departure (Kindle Edition)
Atlantis, Gibraltar, immortality, fathers and sons, implausible romantic thoughts while bullets are flying, massive die-offs, massive buildings, chase scenes that recapitulate and partially contradict previous chase scenes, characters you thought were dead popping up as if nothing had happened, only to seemingly be dead again... it's same s***, different day with this guy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5