Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Gary Della'Zanna > Reviews

Browse

Gary Della'Zanna's Profile

Customer Reviews: 168

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Della'Zanna "GaryDZ" RSS Feed (Baltimore, MD)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Gia-Mia Dance Big Girls I Am A Dancer Tee, Black, Large
Gia-Mia Dance Big Girls I Am A Dancer Tee, Black, Large
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very small but cute, June 22, 2016
We're going to use it for a swimsuit cover up top. I love the shirt, it just runs really, really small, and I didn't realize it was backless.

Droid Turbo 2 Case, Abacus24-7 Leather Wallet with Flip Cover and Stand, Black
Droid Turbo 2 Case, Abacus24-7 Leather Wallet with Flip Cover and Stand, Black
Offered by Abacus24-7
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife got this to protect her phone and replace her wallet., June 15, 2016
My wife got this to protect her phone and replace her wallet.

Nice size, good quality.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea Variety Sampler Tin, 16-Count Tea Sachets
Zhena's Gypsy Tea Variety Sampler Tin, 16-Count Tea Sachets
Price: $7.16
8 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Fast Shipping, June 15, 2016
Ordered this for a friend.... His wife always uses it and loves it.

Great Price, Fast Shipping.

Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Peach Ginger,1.55 oz(44g),  22 Count Tea Sachet
Zhena's Gypsy Tea, Peach Ginger,1.55 oz(44g), 22 Count Tea Sachet
Price: $6.13
11 used & new from $5.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, Fast Shipping., June 15, 2016
Ordered this for a friend.... His wife always uses it and loves it.

Great Price, Fast Shipping.

Custom Street Sign 4"x18" Aluminum
Custom Street Sign 4"x18" Aluminum
Offered by AlottaSigns
Price: $9.95
3 used & new from $9.71

4.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to get a street sign for my Home Bar--- a real street sign would cost about $60., June 15, 2016
This review is from: Custom Street Sign 4"x18" Aluminum
I wanted to get a street sign for my Home Bar--- a real street sign would cost about $60. I considered it, but decided to save the money.

It is nice enough--- and a good value. Do not expect it to look like an actual street sign.

Where I Began
Where I Began
Price: $6.93

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a Country Music fan---this is the 1st country album I bought, June 10, 2016
This review is from: Where I Began (MP3 Music)
I am not a Country Music fan---this is the 1st country album I ever bought. I met Gyth in Nashville while there on business a few months ago, never got to hear him perform....We had a few drinks. He was a nice guy, funny, polite and very motivated. I figured I'd support his hard work so I bought it without ever hearing it.

The album is amazing. I wish I could have seen him perform live now. What is more Amazing is that I liked every song. I guess I do not know country--and should not write it off so fast.

The Album has several different styles and he does them all well. I listened to the entire album---only to start it over again.

Looking forward to seeing what he does next.

GaryDZ

Mr Shield For Moto Motorola Droid Maxx [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector [0.3mm Ultra Thin 9H Hardness 2.5D Round Edge] with Lifetime Replacement Warranty
Offered by Mr.Shield
Price: $21.00
3 used & new from $6.95

3.0 out of 5 stars On this Phone... Not so good., June 6, 2016
I have used Tempered Glass screen protectors in the past.... One from this company and had no problems.

This one... on this phone.... Not very good. The whole bottom third of the screen did not stick... The protector ended up breaking after about a month. I replaced it with the second one... and it too did not stick.

The phone was clean and dust free. Could be a problem with this specific phone, or this model. I have used Mr. Shield in the past and it worked well.

iCarez [Tempered Glass] Screen Protector for LG G3 Easy Install with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [1-Pack,0.3mm 2.5D 9H] - Retail Packaging
Offered by iCarez
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product... went on fast and easy, without any bubbles., June 6, 2016
Great Product... went on fast and easy, without any bubbles.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Compromising Miss Tisdale (The Regency Blooms Book 1)
Compromising Miss Tisdale (The Regency Blooms Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly enjoyed this story, May 31, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Interesting how the characters ended up with some great insight into each other's personalities, and each had their own flaws which led to the problems they had getting together. The conflicts were believable and not easily overcome. I really want to read the net one!

20"x 1 FOOT ,PU heat transfer Vinyl / film,IRON ON T-shirt Heat Transfer, Craft Garment, Cutting Plotter Heat Press - high quality, made in South Korea (YELLOW)
Offered by Dingword
Price: $9.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Does a good job..., May 28, 2016
Iron on worked fine--- 1st attempt we did it wrong, No instructions.

Takes more pressure than expected

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17