Profile for Makeup lady > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Makeup lady RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
WIIPU Women Vintage Sleeveless wear to work business Pencil Dress(J364)- XXLarge blue
Offered by WIIPU
Price: $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress but xl fits like a med!!, June 8, 2014
Loved the color and the dress, but couldn't wear it because it is to tight!! XL fits like a medium. Giving it to my daughter!!

Izod Little Boys' Brass Button Blazer,Navy,7
Izod Little Boys' Brass Button Blazer,Navy,7
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, April 27, 2014
Great quality. Handsome jacket, but it is the smallest size 7 that I have ever seen. Was hoping it would fit until summer!

Bling Luxury Pink Hearts with Rhinestones Diamond on Pink , Silver & Gold Protective Case for iPhone 4S / 4 / 4G - Includes TWO FREE Personal Charms Straps
Offered by Bastexwireless - Authorized ZeroLemon Retailer
Price: $10.68

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute at first, April 27, 2014
Fated about a week of use the sparkly stones started to come off!! Especially on the sides. Need a new one now!

Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Dermend Moisturizing Bruise Formula Cream 4.5 Oz
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $24.24
13 used & new from $21.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruise easily?, April 27, 2014
For all ages if you get a bruise, use DerMend and it will go away mush faster! We ate never without this!

Top Gun
Top Gun
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, very realistic flying, good plot, great music!!, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Top Gun (Amazon Instant Video)
We have watched this over and over!! Good for guys and girls! You won't be disappointed! We love this sound track!

Medline Walker Basket for 2 Button Walker
Medline Walker Basket for 2 Button Walker
Offered by MEDICAL FOR YOU
Price: $25.11
30 used & new from $18.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, April 12, 2013
I ordered this for my mothers walker and it didn't work. Make sure your walker has two bars on the front.

Whirlpool 4396808 Ice Machine Cleaner 16-Ounce
Whirlpool 4396808 Ice Machine Cleaner 16-Ounce
Offered by Reliable Retailer
Price: $14.90
26 used & new from $12.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, April 12, 2013
Worked great. I Will order again when needed. It was Easy to use. I also hate that it's just so expensive.

Dc America UB14181-BR Square Cast Stone Umbrella Base - Bronze (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke in half!!, November 28, 2011
Only had this a couple of months when the wind blew it over, when I tipped it back up it broke right in half. I bought it because it wouldn't rust on my patio and I liked the look too. Now I have to thro it out!!

Bunk Bed Twin over Twin Mission-Style in Cappuccino
Bunk Bed Twin over Twin Mission-Style in Cappuccino
Offered by Moshya Home Furnishings
Price: $324.83
4 used & new from $324.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kids bed, June 5, 2011
We love this bed and so does my grandson!! The color is perfect, very sturdy, great built in ladder and side rail. Easy to put together. Would get this again!!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 8:16 AM PST

DC America UBP24241-BR 24-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base, Made from Rust Free Composite Materials, Bronze Powder Coated Finish
Price: $55.43

1.0 out of 5 stars not so good, June 5, 2011
I got two of these to replace the ones I had that were rusting. These dont rust (thats a plus) but the umbrella will not stand up without wobbling around no matter how tight we get the bolt on the bottom. I would send back but the postage would be too high. Now I need to replace these... They do look nice just dont work...

Page: 1 | 2