Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House Storm Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage The Walking Dead\ Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for mb02 > Reviews

Browse

mb02's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mb02 RSS Feed

13" Square Chevron Tote Bag (Red & White)
13" Square Chevron Tote Bag (Red & White)
Offered by Jenzys
Price: $9.46
3 used & new from $9.46

2.0 out of 5 stars The look of this bag is GREAT, it held up for about 3 weeks, May 9, 2015
The look of this bag is GREAT, it held up for about 3 weeks, and then started to break at the handles. This was only used for small light things at the ball field, yet didn't hold up, very disappointed

Landau Women's 9502 Urbane Relaxed Drawstring Pant Wisteria Purple Medium
Landau Women's 9502 Urbane Relaxed Drawstring Pant Wisteria Purple Medium
Offered by StandardWorkwear
Price: $20.49
7 used & new from $20.49

4.0 out of 5 stars love urbane, August 15, 2013
I loooove urbane scrubs, the fit is so amazing. I just wish the bottom of the " boot cut" wasnt so wide

Urbane Scrubs Women's Landau Urbane Double Pocket Crossover Top Medium Lucky Green/Concord
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $21.49
2 used & new from $21.49

5.0 out of 5 stars love the colors , and SUPER fast shipping!!, August 3, 2013
I absolutely love urbane Scrubs! I have MANY different colors and recently lost 55 pounds... Sooooo I have started to replace my Scrubs ( which is a ton of money!) And started with replacing my urbane's and med cotures ... Love these two brands. The biggest difference I can see is the way they fit, the urbame pants are more "fitted", where the med coture tops are more "fitted", never the less I will always turn to urbane before anything else. I work 12 hour shifts and don't have time to pull and tug on clothes, these Scrubs always fall into place !

Generic Replacement for Mitsubishi WD60735 180 Watt TV Lamp
Generic Replacement for Mitsubishi WD60735 180 Watt TV Lamp
Offered by UNI SHINE
Price: $17.00
21 used & new from $16.45

2.0 out of 5 stars less then 2 months of use, April 26, 2013
We have had our 60" Mitsubishi tv for almost 5 years now. We have replaced the bulb 2 times, the second being with this product, the first with the manufacturer product. The manufacturer's product worked for 2 years, this one for less then 2 months. We recieved our bulb on march 7, 2013 and came home from errands today, turned the tv on and was truly pissed when it didn't come on. I mean really!!!!! Less then 60 days??? This is unreal, very unhappy and will not be orderining this again!

MG Collection Mellieha Oversize Shopper Tote Shoulder Bag, Brown, One Size
MG Collection Mellieha Oversize Shopper Tote Shoulder Bag, Brown, One Size
Price: $34.83
2 used & new from $34.83

4.0 out of 5 stars love, October 29, 2012
This bag is absolutely amazing, the only down fall I have found is that the middle portion does not attach to the bottom of the bag and things fall under, other then that I am in love :)

Black & White Butterfly Gem Crystal Studded Rhinestone Car Truck SUV Front & Rear Seat Carpet Floor Mats - 4PC
Offered by Dealsinstore4u
Price: $30.19

2.0 out of 5 stars fine for a short time, December 30, 2011
These mats are so cute!! They however are not very durable. I have a suv, and with a 4 year old I have to vaccine my truck at least 2 times a week. The crystals come off and the butterfly is disfigured. They get sucked up n the vaccum, and then it looks awful. So if u can keep from vaccuming your car go for it.

Polka Dot Monogram Acrylic Cup with Clear Straw M
Polka Dot Monogram Acrylic Cup with Clear Straw M

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, December 30, 2011
This cup is Sooooo cute, and very durable. The shipping is extremly fast. I will use this everyday. The straw and insulation are better then any one I have seen. Great for gifts as well:)

Damask Fabric Tote Bag
Damask Fabric Tote Bag
Offered by Favors Depot
Price: $36.92
2 used & new from $36.92

4.0 out of 5 stars great bag, but specify exactly how u want personalization!, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Damask Fabric Tote Bag (Kitchen)
This tote is awesome. The shipping is so much faster then it says. The bag is huge inside and is very durrable, the only down fall was the personalization. Make sure that when you put in your request for your personalization, that you put it just as u want it. My initials are M.E.S and the last name is suppose to be the middle letter, upon arrival today I noticed it was embroidered M.E.S with the middle name being the largest letter. I need this bag today or I would return it for it to be corrected. Enjoy, it is a great bag!!