Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer "swb162" RSS Feed (Naperville, IL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief Device PM3030
Omron electroTHERAPY Pain Relief Device PM3030
Price: $33.30
50 used & new from $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Like Going to the Physical Therapist, December 25, 2013
I always dreaded going to the physical therapist except for the TENS treatment. Now I can get almost the same treatment at home. The Omron works great and gives me some good lower back pain relief. Setting up the unit was very easy and placing the pads is well diagramed in the instructions. You can set the strength of the signal - mild is not very strong, but the highest strength is really a shocker. If you have back, arm or leg pain and TENS treatment has helped in the past, I would recommend trying the Omron.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost my Force because the wristband clasp would not stay together, December 25, 2013
I had been a faithful user of the Fitbit Flex and was excited about upgrading to the Force. When I first got the Force I noticed it was much more difficult to clasp together than the Flex. I also found that on several occassions it would come unclasped. After having the Force for about 2 weeks, I went for a run and when I got home I noticed the Force was gone. No idea where it came off. Very aggrevating to spend $130 on the wristband and only have it for 2 weeks. I don't know if it is because the Force is wider or the clasp is just not well made. Anyway, I can't recommend getting a Force until the clasp is fixed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 26, 2013 7:58 PM PST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very aggrevating, July 2, 2013
I was looking for a case that would hold the nano and I could clip on to my backpack. This is neither. The nano slips through the cover and will slide out. Also, the clip is not user friendly. Today I tried clipping it to my backpack, the next thing I knew the clip had let go and the nano was on the ground. Now I have a scratched nano and a useless clip. Trying to save money getting a cheaper product was a bad idea. Back to the drawing board on a good way to protect the nano and a clip that will hold
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2013 10:21 AM PDT

Ted 16" Plush with Sound & Moving Mouth, R-Rated, 12 Phrases
Ted 16" Plush with Sound & Moving Mouth, R-Rated, 12 Phrases
Price: $29.32
24 used & new from $18.26

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved the movie, you'll love the talking Ted!, December 8, 2012
From the first time I saw the movie, I have been looking for a Ted plush. When I saw this toy on Amazon, I snapped it up. It is everything I was hoping for and more. The sayings from the movies are great, but I don't think they are R-rated. I would say it is more PG-13. A squeeze of the right hand makes Ted start talking. The plush seems well made and the moving mouth is an added bonus. If you're a Ted fan, you have to get this talking Ted.

Battlefield 3: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Battlefield 3: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by David Knight
129 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Big Help For Multiplayer Games, October 28, 2011
I have never been much for buying game guides to help play video games, but I found myself way behind the learning curve on BF3 online multiplayer games. This game guide has been a big help in learning how to play online and all the little nuances that go into character selection, weapons, upgrades and gaining more points. For example, I have been able to improve my point total in games without firing a shot. It also includes sections on coop play and the campaign, but I have not gotten to those parts of BF3 yet. The writing is good and provides short explanations instead of pages of reading to get help. Also, this is a hefty book (349 pages), so I felt like I got my money's worth.

If you are new to the Battlefiled, this is a great help. If you have played previous Battlefield games, this still helps describe aspects from previous versions that have been brought back to BF3 or altered from previous games. I would recommend picking the game guide up, especially for under $13.

3DS/DS/DSi Pet style Protection Carry Case and Puppet
3DS/DS/DSi Pet style Protection Carry Case and Puppet

4.0 out of 5 stars Most fun and unusual DS case ever!, March 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This was my accessory choice with my 3DS. Received it today and love it. Has 2 zipped compartments, if you unzip the bottom portion, it lays back like a puppy with little legs and tail. If you unzip the top compartment, it turns into a puppet. I put the 3DS in the case and and played with it a little. Obviously, you can't use the 3D cameras when it is in the case, so it is really just to store the 3DS. While it won't be my primary case, I am going to keep it for giggles.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 30, 2011 11:43 AM PDT

iWatchz CLRCHR22BLK Q Collection Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G-Black
iWatchz CLRCHR22BLK Q Collection Wrist Strap for iPod Nano 6G-Black
Offered by ParadiseTreasures
Price: $9.90
10 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory for the 6th gen Nano, February 13, 2011
I went to the Apple store ready to by the Griffin Slap but the Apple genius showed me the Iwatchz band and I was sold. The Iwatchz band is just as comfortable as a regular watch band and looks like a regular band, but the nano in it gets a lot of attention. Not hard to get the Nano in and out of the band, but took me a few times to figure it out. Here is a tip for using the Nano clock, under settings, turn the "time on wake" to on. That way anytime you push the on button the first thing you see is the clock. I was really tempted to get the red Nano that can only be purchased at the Apple Store, because it looked so good in the black band. Get the Iwatchz, it will make your Nano that much of a better purchase.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2012 11:35 AM PDT

HOBO INTERNATIONAL Symphony Clutch
HOBO INTERNATIONAL Symphony Clutch

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Very Happy, February 3, 2011
This was a Christmas present for my teenage daughter and she loves the clutch but it is not an everyday purse. My take, it is well made and the color looks better than the picture.

Apple iPod nano 8 GB Silver (6th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod nano 8 GB Silver (6th Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by iPod™ SuperStore
Price: $199.00
29 used & new from $94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Perfect, But Fits My Needs, February 3, 2011
Due to the theft of my Iphone 4, I needed an ipod for my music and Nike Plus. The new Nano was the obvious choice. There are several things I like about the Nano, including:
1. FM Radio
2. Pedometer
3. Clip to keep Nano on jacket or shirt
4. Standard Ipod connector
5. Easy to organize and listen to music
6. Nike Plus
7. Doubles for a wrist watch (get a Griffin Slap)
As usual, the earbuds are not good and turning the screen can be a challenge. I haven't had any trouble with battery life and use it everyday.

Vornado Flippi V8 Personal Air Circulator
Vornado Flippi V8 Personal Air Circulator
Price: $28.37
32 used & new from $14.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Noisy, But Perfect Size For Cubicle, February 3, 2011
I have always thought highly of Vornado products. Bought the Flippi for my office cubicle and it does a great job of keeping the air moving and area comfortable. However, the fan is noisier on both low and high speed than I had expected. In fact, I can't run on high without bothering neighboring cubicles. I bought a second Flippi thinking it would be quieter, but had the same problem. If noise isn't a problem, I would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4