Profile for Kathy Reehling > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy Reehling RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN)

Merrell Womens Mimosa Moc Boulder Leather-And-Mesh Slip-Ons 8
Merrell Womens Mimosa Moc Boulder Leather-And-Mesh Slip-Ons 8
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $56.95
2 used & new from $52.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, December 23, 2013
Love all my Merrell's and these are no exception but are warmer than my clogs and mules and a little dressier so I can wear them to the office even in winter. With the great arch support these are literally more comfortable than my slippers!

How to Close a Deal Like Warren Buffett: Lessons from the World's Greatest Dealmaker
by Tom Searcy
Price: $15.84
56 used & new from $6.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Read it Twice!, November 16, 2012
The first time I read "How to Close a Deal Like Warren Buffet: Lessons from the World's Greatest Dealmaker" I laid down in bed and thought I'd read one chapter each night for the next several evenings. The next thing I knew it was very late and I had read the entire book! It really is that engrossing! The next time I read it - I did so one chapter at a time but at a desk where I could capture the nuggets of wisdom I am planning on applying to my small company. As the other reviewers have noted, the book is full of practical advice, insightful suggestions and habit-altering ideas. So glad I read it!

Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company
Whale Hunting: How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company
by Tom Searcy
Price: $18.42
84 used & new from $2.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Insight into Landing Large Accounts!, March 22, 2008
As the owner of a small company, finding ways to educate, inspire and motivate my sales team is one of the most difficult challenges I face - especially because I am a fervant believer in a team selling approach and in involving everyone in the company in the sales process in some way. Whale Hunting provides an insightful, memorable, focused and useful method to tackle complex sales and to land large accounts.

Whale Hunting gives concrete examples that have worked for real companies and inspired me to be more creative in how my company handles certain aspects of our sales process. Also, the analogy of landing a large account to the Inuit people's whalehunts hangs the entire process on a framework that is easy to remember and creates a new language and excitement. (We are already talking about "celebrating the whale" and "searching for ambergris!") It also makes this book an interesting and quick read. Although if you are like me, you will read it several times and end up taking notes and keeping files of things you want to apply to your business right away.

I encourage all small business owners to not only read "Whale Hunting - How to Land Big Sales and Transform Your Company" but to make it mandatory reading for your entire management team ( And don't forget to download the useful and applicable forms).