Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Tommy Bahama Luggage Retreat Ii 28 Inch Expandable Upright, Chocolate, One Size
Tommy Bahama Luggage Retreat Ii 28 Inch Expandable Upright, Chocolate, One Size
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $130.00
5 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dependable luggage, February 28, 2016
This luggage was something my father had his eye on for years. He had the rolling duffle and really wanted a nice complete set but was not about to pay the money. We bought it as a gift and was so happy with the price and quality. No issues even 2 years later with the zippers or the fabric. mole compartments and has traveled the world 2 years in a row.

Hanes Toddlers Red Label White Brief 6 Pack - Size 2/3
Hanes Toddlers Red Label White Brief 6 Pack - Size 2/3
Price: $8.02
18 used & new from $6.60

1.0 out of 5 stars No. Just no., February 28, 2016
These for as if they Were not made properly. My poor baby complained numerous times that his "pee per"was out and I didn't understand. I realized the leg holes were so big that they literally allowed eveything to hang out. Maybe too graphic for a review but probably something every mom needs to know.

Durable 120 CD/DVD Black Carrying Case w/ Handle and Outer Pocket
Durable 120 CD/DVD Black Carrying Case w/ Handle and Outer Pocket
Offered by Blue Donuts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and long lasting, February 28, 2016
I was sho ked at the quality of this case. The one thing I hated was the sleeves had to be popped out to get a dvd in so it was time finding but the quality of both the interior and exterior are fabulous. Ordered 3 in the end. One for duplicate dvd one for children and one for us. It travels with us everywhere and withstands a beating. The pages are bound inside so no risk of them slipping out.

Sunscreen Flask Set of 2 with Funnel and Security Seals
Sunscreen Flask Set of 2 with Funnel and Security Seals
Offered by Sharkskinzz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great investment., February 28, 2016
This worked perfectly. The seals were awesome and I literally could NOT get them off. HAD TO PUNCTURE THROUGH THEM which was fabulous not to have to worry about leaking. Filled with rum, brought them on my cruise without any issue. Was thrilled to see they made it through security and happily saved hundreds of bucks. Even brought them on the island so I could enjoy drinks there without worrying.

Bounceland Royal Palace Bounce House Bouncer with Slide
Bounceland Royal Palace Bounce House Bouncer with Slide
Offered by Bounceland
Price: $499.00
3 used & new from $479.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend to anyone, February 28, 2016
There is not one purchase I have ever made that I loved as much. This came very quickly and in an unidentified box (had words but no pictures) it was literally open and set up without any issue. I was nervous about such a large purchase but this did not disappoint. No tips,no holes. My 4 year old loves it and invites all his friends over to play on it. My. 11 year old niece is just as big a fan. Although not made for being wet, i live in Florida and it is unavoidable. I have had no issues with it. Great product and would buy again 100%. We have had up to 6 kids at once in there with zero issue as long as the weight is distributed properly.

11 out of 10: A Collection of Humorous Medical Short Stories
11 out of 10: A Collection of Humorous Medical Short Stories
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading material, February 28, 2016
I ordered this for my iPad and was so happy I did. It is fun or touching or downright hilarious tales from medical professionals and perfectly written. I spent a massive amount of time in the hospital with my dad last year and downloaded this for the relatable content. I shared with a couple nurses and they loved it too.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie., February 28, 2016
This review is from: Gone Girl (Amazon Video)
How did I live without seeing this? this movie was amazing . from start to finish, it kept me wondering and intrigued. I am going to order the book so that I can feel all of that again.

Diono Sure Steps Child Harness, Black
Diono Sure Steps Child Harness, Black
Offered by AttachedGF LLC
Price: $5.86
40 used & new from $4.70

1.0 out of 5 stars really one of the worst items I have purchased, February 4, 2013
I bought this based on the - mostly good reviews- however, I am giving a warning.. read the bad reviews and take them to heart.. everything stated... Stiff material that hurts then, sticks in their throat, velrco easily undone.. its all true! beware! this will be like throwing your 12.00 OUT OF THE WINDOW.

Tommy Bahama Luggage Nassau 16" Wheeled Business Case
Tommy Bahama Luggage Nassau 16" Wheeled Business Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 10, 2012
For years, the employees in our company get together and buy the owners Tommy Bahama shirts. We wanted something different this year, and since they always use their rolling laptop cases, this seemed perfect. We were worried that the price and some of the bad reviews, meant a shoddy product! These are GREAT!!!! the material is nice, the space is large, and there is alot of great spots inside for different items. There is even an elastic locking band inside to keep your laptop or other items in place! The only negative thing about this is that the handle is a tad bit light weight. We love that there is a zipper to tuck the handle in, and it can be carried as a regular bag by the fabric handle. My father, one of the owners, has about 4 other items from the nassau collection, and this is the PERFECT addition for him!

WELL WORTH THE MONEY!

Fortune Cookies Fresh Single Wrap 400 Pcs (1 Box)At D&J Asian Market
Fortune Cookies Fresh Single Wrap 400 Pcs (1 Box)At D&J Asian Market
Offered by QQOUTLET
Price: $21.46
3 used & new from $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars YUMMM, January 16, 2012
While we originally thought these could be stale .... They came tasting fresh! Made everyone at work happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3