Profile for J. King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. King RSS Feed (Ohio, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TowelSelections Turkish Cotton Robe Terry Shawl Bathrobe for Men Made in Turkey Large/X-Large Linen
Offered by TowelSelections
Price: $78.95

1.0 out of 5 stars The shredding ruins this robe., April 4, 2015
I have to say that the robe is very warm and fits nicely, however, after only owning a month, it is shredding! The shredding started shortly after I got it, but it wasn't all that bad so I kept it, but now, a month later, the robe is a mess with strings hanging all over. My wife walked by me the other day while I was wearing it and she said I looked like I was attacked by a cat!

I bought it from Amazon and intended to return it, but it is beyond the return window so I'm now looking for another robe and will most likely just throw this one away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2015 10:28 AM PDT

L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Slipper,Saddle,7 M
L.B. Evans Men's Klondike Slipper,Saddle,7 M
Price: $42.11
6 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 22, 2015
These are the best slippers I've ever owned! They are very comfortable and they fit perfectly.

World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
World War Z (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Brad Pitt
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $13.80
88 used & new from $1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this movie, January 24, 2015
I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was well done, especially the effects. And I have no problem with Brad Pitt, he did good in this film.

10k Yellow Gold Diamond Ring (5/8cttw, H-I Color, I3 Clarity), Size 8
10k Yellow Gold Diamond Ring (5/8cttw, H-I Color, I3 Clarity), Size 8
Price: $564.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 28, 2014
This ring actually looks more beautiful in person. My wife loves it!

Hush Puppies Men's Gus Oxford, Brown Suede, 7 W US
Hush Puppies Men's Gus Oxford, Brown Suede, 7 W US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, December 12, 2014
These shoes fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Glad I bought them.

Yowza Fitness Osprey Transformer Treadmill with Space Saving Design
Yowza Fitness Osprey Transformer Treadmill with Space Saving Design
Price: $1,130.59

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad folding mechanism, July 7, 2014
I had this treadmill for about 2 weeks when the folding mechanism started giving me trouble. It got to the point that I couldn't even fold it up. I contacted their support and I did receive prompt service. They had sent me replacement parts to replace the folding mechanism. I installed those parts and then I was able to fold up the treadmill. However, a few days later, I came home from work and found that the treadmill had unfolded itself!

At this point I decided to return the treadmill to Amazon. As for the treadmill itself, it was fine walking on it and the console and programs were good, but I just couldn't keep a treadmill that could potentially unfold itself at any time.

Samsung PN64F8500 64-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV (2013 Model)
Samsung PN64F8500 64-Inch 1080p 600Hz 3D Smart Plasma HDTV (2013 Model)
8 used & new from $2,327.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible picture!, July 7, 2014
I'll keep this short as most other reviews here pretty much explain everything about the TV, but I just wanted to share my thoughts. I purchased the 64" from Amazon back in January. When I first got it going, I was blown away by the picture. Well, with it now about 7 months old, I swear the picture is getting better!

I did not do any kind of special burn-in process; I just simply watched TV, and to me the picture is just getting better and better. I have not done a lot of tweaking, but I am seriously considering getting it professionaly calibrated, but out of the box on the movie setting it is just an amazing picture.

I don't use any of the Smart features, other than watching Amazon or Netflix once in a while, so I can't comment on the gesturing, etc. I heard recently that Samsung is going to end production of plasma TV's at the end of this year. That is a real shame as this is by far the BEST picture I have ever seen! If you're on the fence, go for it, you will not regret it.

One other point I'd like to make is that for some folks, they say they hear loud buzzing from this TV. Well, I do not hear a thing on my TV, even when putting me ear up against it! So I'm not sure what the issue is with the buzzing, unless I just got lucky.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 3:31 AM PST

Slow Burn: Zero Day, Book 1
Slow Burn: Zero Day, Book 1
by Bobby Adair
Price: $8.95
7 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining!, June 30, 2014
I just finished all four books in this series and the story is excellent. I couldn't get through the pages fast enough to find out what happens next! I can hardly wait until book 5 comes out. Kudos to the author for keeping us in suspence!

Nunn Bush Men's Colton Oxford,Cognac,7 M
Nunn Bush Men's Colton Oxford,Cognac,7 M
Price: $64.00
4 used & new from $63.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, May 31, 2014
These shoes fit and feel great. I always have a hard time with shoes, but these fit perfectly right out of the box. Very satisfied.

Weather-Resistant Outdoor Step
Weather-Resistant Outdoor Step
Offered by AsSeenOnTVGuys
Price: $23.17
17 used & new from $23.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, February 25, 2014
I bought 3 of these steps for my wife who will be having knee surgery soon, and they are excellent. Although one of them did develop a small crack on the bottom in the middle, I am still giving these 5 stars. For the cracked one, returning it was no problem and I immediately purchased another one in it's place. Not sure what happened as we were within weight limits, so I'm going to assume it was just a defective step. I will update this review if the others develop the same problem, but I'm confident they won't.

They have a very nice feel when you step on them, like walking on a cloud. I highly recommend these steps!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5