Profile for Tomyt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tomyt RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Floureon 2-Packs Replacement Cordless Phone Batteries for Sanik 2SN-AAA55H-S-J1,, 2SN-AAA65H-S-J1, 2SN-AAA70H-S-J1, 2SNAAA65HSJ1, 2SNAAA70HSJ1, 2SNAAA70HSX2F
Offered by SEVESTO
Price: $7.69
3 used & new from $7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Batery charge last average amount, however the connector had ..., August 27, 2014
Batery charge last average amount, however the connector had to be surgicaly worked with a blade big time to fit in the connector of the phone I used in, although the specifications listed it as a straight replacement.

OEM Blackberry Bold 9900/9930 Shell Combo Holster Kickstand
OEM Blackberry Bold 9900/9930 Shell Combo Holster Kickstand
Offered by Upper Class Sales
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent protection for the phone, July 23, 2014
Excellent, easier to handle the phone than the original holster. The phone is gripped and protected very well, better than the original holster

Goodyear 4080980 Gatorback Poly-V Belts
Goodyear 4080980 Gatorback Poly-V Belts
Price: $25.61
15 used & new from $22.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and quiet, July 23, 2014
Hard to mount it on a Ford Expy 1998 5.4L with AC, however once I've got it on runs beautifull and quiet.

Panaracer Swoop Tire with Wire Bead
Panaracer Swoop Tire with Wire Bead
Price: $21.99 - $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice tire, excelent valus, June 15, 2014
I mounted the tire, and it came up at 2.15" width at 65 psi - hence only 4 stars.
Other than that, excellent tire, rides very nice, and it looks cool.
All for $18.14 including tax and shipping! Really great value!

Ritchey Rim Strips, 26x20mm, Blue
Ritchey Rim Strips, 26x20mm, Blue
Offered by Niagara Cycle Works
Price: $3.95
11 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfect, covers well the spoke nipples, May 24, 2014
It was easy to apply on the wheel and center for the valve. It is on the wide side, so it covers well the spoke nipples; I had to center it to cover even both sides of the ream.
It felt sturdier than to original rubber strip.

Spy Kids 3: Game Over [HD]
Spy Kids 3: Game Over [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding cast for this kind of a movie, interesting concept., January 22, 2014
My seven year old was captivated by the movie, interesting concept, nothing there to make you want to see it second time.

Stand Up Guys [HD]
Stand Up Guys [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Famous actors, mild performance, January 22, 2014
Seeing this movie was a let down for what I expected from these guys. They all have had better days.

Thermos FOOGO Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce
Thermos FOOGO Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce
Price: $17.67
36 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It is holding the temperature OK, nothing spectacular, May 20, 2013
It's holding the temp OK, the food is like luke warm after 3.5 hours.
I kept it, does the job satisfactory - nothing to write home about.

Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
Price: $24.19
77 used & new from $22.47

2.0 out of 5 stars It is as good as what I paid for it: paid little, got little, January 29, 2013
The product does the basics of what it is asked of it to do: it does heat a little.
That being said, it is a cheap little thing with a fan that makes a nise like there's no tommorow! it rattles and shakes, oh boy!
The only reason I didn't return is that for what I paid for it (~$20 for TG weekend) everything else has some shortcomings.

LG SP520 Smart TV Upgrader Built-In WiFi - Black (2012 Model)
LG SP520 Smart TV Upgrader Built-In WiFi - Black (2012 Model)
Offered by CommunityMatters
Price: $51.99
4 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars LG will misslead you they have the Amazon App!, November 25, 2012
There are two reasons why I bought this small little box: it claims it has both Youtube and Amazon video channels AND the price. It is in this order.
I already tried the Roku and why they have a beautiful video for Amazon Prime HD, they don't have Youtube. I tried the Proxy crap with Noknok and that one didn't get me into youtube...
Back to the LG SP520: I installed it easily, and both wanted apps are there: Amazon Video and Youtube. I'm realy curios on the Youtube Channel (this is the one I couldn't get on Roku) and the video is just beautiful over my Wi-fi N connection. Satisfied with this, I want to go to check Amazon Video - and it is no longer there!!! I remeber seing a message about a s/w upgrade (not that I had any input in that), and now Amazon App is gone!
I thought maybe I was dreaming or something, but NO: the Amazon app is right there pictured on the box.
This box is a September manufactured box... I couldn't be more upset with this guys.
They had the right buzz words to sucker me into buying the product, now I have to waist me time and return it!
Very dissapointed, and this is just because I was lied to by the LG SP520 packaging!
I have no tollerance for it, hance my grading of the product.
I wrote the same review on the LG site, curious if they will ever publish it.
I will be more than happy to change the review if the Amazon app reappears withing the next week ;)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2013 5:12 PM PST