Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Snuffles > Reviews

Browse

Snuffles' Profile

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Snuffles RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sesame Street Ernie Collectable Coffee Mug by Gund
Sesame Street Ernie Collectable Coffee Mug by Gund

5.0 out of 5 stars Rubber Duckie, you're the one!!!, February 22, 2015
My Ernie mug came on time. It's a big mug, which I love... perfect for the large Keurig setting plus lots of milk. The mug is very colorful, and it's "3D," as Ernie's nose bubbles, duck stick out a bit. I got the cup because my 2 year old loves Sesame Street at the moment, and who doesn't like Ernie? I knew this cup would brighten my day a bit with Ernie, the rubber duckie and a cute sun. I like the mug and would recommend it.

Sesame Street Super Grover Plush, 15"
Sesame Street Super Grover Plush, 15"
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $20.60
20 used & new from $12.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Grover, December 28, 2014
Santa brought this for my 2 year old for Christmas and she loves it! I do think it's too expensive, as I think $25 should be about the top price for this toy. But, i paid over $30 as this is the best Grover I could find. It's a decent size, and it's soft. He has a really cute face, and seems to be made well...nice "fur." She carries around her 'Grober' everywhere. She's been bringing him in her high chair to eat and takes him to bed every night. Very cute!

Skechers Kids Twinkle Toes Shuffles Sweet Steps Light-Up Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid)
Price: $25.74 - $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 6m Twinkle Toes, August 30, 2014
These shoes are super cute! My daughter loves them, and the baby I babysit has been walking around with them all day. My daughter has wide feet, and these are the only pair of shoes I could find in a store (although I could not find her size in a store, hence I ordered on-line) that would fit her. I bought a pair of Skechers for her over the summer and they were too narrow, so I was bummed that I couldn't buy her Skechers, especially since I had seen these before and always wanted to get her some. So, I was extremely happy to see that these actually fit! I love them! I do wish Skechers gave more options for baby with wide width shoes, however. I am very glad these fit! <3

Reebok Little Boys' Tricot Pant, Club Blue, Small
Reebok Little Boys' Tricot Pant, Club Blue, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Size Small blue/orange, April 17, 2014
Based on the previous reviewer, I ordered a size small figuring they would be a size 4, and they are. My son is currently in 5T (he's 4 1/2), and these fit like a size 4 should. They're a little long on him and have room to grow in the waist, but fit good enough for him to wear now. He likes them, and so do I.

Fred and Friends Children's Souper Spoon
Fred and Friends Children's Souper Spoon
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $11.91
6 used & new from $6.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Super Spoon Man!, February 23, 2014
I got this for my son as a stocking stuffer. He was pretty excited to get it! When my husband saw it, he said, "You can probably use it as a real spoon, too!" Lol... He then noticed that it is a real spoon! The reason I took a star off, is because it is not very sturdy. My son is 4, and naturally likes to play with things that look like super heroes. Part of his leg broke off on the second day he had it, which was disappointing; however, he still loves it, and it is now kept in the spoon drawer and used when he is eating. He always picks this spoon to use if it is clean and in the drawer. Super cute!

Leslie Sansone: Walk Away The Pounds: Express Super Challenge
Leslie Sansone: Walk Away The Pounds: Express Super Challenge
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 23, 2014
I just got this dvd and started working out with it recently. I haven't worked out in a LONG time, probably about 4 years. I have about 90 post pregnancy lbs. to lose. This dvd is awesome! You can stop whenever you want, anywhere from 1 to 4 miles. It's easy enough that I can listen to my own music while working out, and follow along, yet it's a great workout! I would call it step aerobics, rather than walking. I've done this video 4 times in the last week. I did 1 mile 3 days, and 2 miles one day... took two days off total so far. This, along with my 1,300 - 1,400 a day calorie limit, has helped me drop 5 lbs. in 6 days. Pretty awesome! It's low impact, which helps me to want to keep doing it over and over. Great dvd!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2014 8:17 PM PDT

Garden Fitted Crib Sheet
Garden Fitted Crib Sheet

3.0 out of 5 stars Garden crib sheet, November 19, 2013
These sheets are cute, but are on the cheaper side. They are a bit see through. Over all, they're good for the price, but they're not my favorite.

Carters Super Soft Printed Changing Pad Cover, Pink/Green Dot (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Royal Premier Distributing
Price: $10.18
5 used & new from $5.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing pad cover: pink/green dot, November 19, 2013
This is a very soft, nice pad cover. I like the pink and green dot design. Washes well and has held up great. Very nice material.

Boppy Pillow Slipcover, Classic Truffles
Boppy Pillow Slipcover, Classic Truffles

5.0 out of 5 stars Boppy Truffles Cover, November 19, 2013
I really love this cover! It has great colors, and an awesome design. I enjoy the sight of it laying around my house.

Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner - Bare Naked
Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner - Bare Naked
Price: $29.97
25 used & new from $26.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Boppy, November 19, 2013
I love my boppy! It has been my friend many nights nuzzling my wee one. My arms thank me for my boppy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3