Profile for kml254 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

kml254 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
OndadeMar Women's Light Glam Cotton Eyelet Short, White, Large
OndadeMar Women's Light Glam Cotton Eyelet Short, White, Large
Price: $45.31

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover up shorts, June 14, 2015
Very cute swim coverup shorts. They look small, but fit true to size. If inbetween sizes, I suggest sizing up. They are very comfortable and well made. I am 5'8 and normally a 6-8 in pants, but went with a large and am happy with the fit

Freya Bondi Wire-Free Halter Swim Top, 36D, Vibe
Freya Bondi Wire-Free Halter Swim Top, 36D, Vibe

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, cute top for the busty, June 4, 2015
Very cute bathingsuit, and very supportive. I feel that the band runs large-I ended up exchanging it for a band size smaller (same cup size) and it fit much better. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who looks for supportive tops.

Pure Clay® * Calcium Bentonite Green Clay for Internal and External Use * Premium, All-Natural Drinking Powder for Detox * Fast-Acting for Deep Cellular Cleansing, Revitalizing and Healing * 14.6 oz
Offered by Tierra Buena Company, LLC
Price: $24.49

4.0 out of 5 stars but is easy to digest, April 15, 2015
Bought this clay for internal use. You barely taste it once mixed with water. I'm not too sure if it is doing anything yet, but is easy to digest. I have also used the paste on my skin and was pleased with the results.

Absolute Clothing Women's Compression Tight Exercise Workout Shorts (Large/X-Large, Aztec Charcoal)
Offered by Absolute Accessory
Price: $10.98

4.0 out of 5 stars these are great shorts. I felt the fit was true to ..., April 15, 2015
For the price, these are great shorts. I felt the fit was true to size, expecting them to be tight fitting as work out shorts like this are. They did ride up a bit, and are pretty short. I liked the band and it stayed in place. I would purchase another pair.

NoBull Woman Apparel MRS Bride Hoodie Sweater (Medium)
NoBull Woman Apparel MRS Bride Hoodie Sweater (Medium)
Offered by NoBull Woman Apparel
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars the fabric was super thin., April 3, 2015
Bought this as a gift, and it is really cute! Definitely more of a long sleeve shirt with a hood, the fabric was super thin.

Phistic Women's Instant Slim Deep V-Neck Shimmer Bandage Dress
Phistic Women's Instant Slim Deep V-Neck Shimmer Bandage Dress
Offered by Luxury Lane
Price: $148.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Figure-flattering, high quality dress for a night out, April 3, 2015
I was so happy with this dress! I own many bebe bandage dresses, and found this to be a very high quality, less-expensive alternative. Note: if you haven't worn this style before, bandage dresses are supposed to be TIGHT. That said, this runs true to size, but expect it to be very tight, as this is the style. For reference, I am 5'9 and about 160 pounds and happy with the way the large looks. The length was pretty short-perfect for a night out, but probably too short for a more formal event. The shimmer is subtle in person, has almost a leather looking effect. The fabric is thick enough to hide spanx if you feel the urge to use them.

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ(TM) Technology for iPhone, Samsung, HTC and More (Pink)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $15.54

4.0 out of 5 stars making it easy to travel with, January 21, 2015
This is very light and compact, making it easy to travel with. It recharges my iphone 6 fully once, with a bit left over. The downside is that it does not come with the cord needed to connect this external battery to the phone-it only comes with a cord to charge the battery. You either need to carry your original phone charging cord around or purchase another cord to keep with this battery.

Tressecret Wrap-On Ponytail, Sandy Blonde
Tressecret Wrap-On Ponytail, Sandy Blonde
Price: $30.26

5.0 out of 5 stars I've never had any type of fake hair like this, and bought it for halloween, November 3, 2014
I've never had any type of fake hair like this, and bought it for halloween, assuming it would probably look fake. I was so surprised that the color matched my hair so perfectly, people didn't believe me when I told them it was fake. The ponytail fit securely to my head (I used 2 extra bobby pins) and held all night. I am pleasantly surprised and will wear this again.

Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy-Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner 8.5fl oz
Offered by Top Shelf Barber Supplies
Price: $17.99
46 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. I had been using a more expensive, August 13, 2014
Amazing. I had been using a more expensive, salon product, but will definitely stick with this now. It feels very light and just a few sprays will leave your hair detangled and feeling moisturized. Getting a hair through my long, thick hair has never been so easy. Would definitely recommend.

Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Comfort Devotion Body Briefer, Black, 36DD
Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Comfort Devotion Body Briefer, Black, 36DD
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $45.20
4 used & new from $44.80

4.0 out of 5 stars but the one piece with the bra is great and unlike other one piece suits with a bra, August 13, 2014
I would say this is a moderate shapewear item, because it does not provide extra firm support (and not as much compression as my other flexees suits), but the one piece with the bra is great and unlike other one piece suits with a bra, this bra was fully lined, supportive and true to size. I would recommend to anyone looking for a streamline, slimming item, but not to those who want extra firm control.

Page: 1 | 2