Profile for Trina B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Trina B RSS Feed

Will Love For Crumbs - A Memoir
Will Love For Crumbs - A Memoir
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Completely Real, January 10, 2013
Enjoyed this from the first to the last page! I did not find myself skimming any boring parts to get on with the story. In fact, the only criticism I have is, I would have liked a little more depth to some parts of her life. Jonna is completely believable, her character traits, thought processes and actions can be found, in part and sometimes in all, in most people I know (including myself). How easy it is to ignore your "gut", put others first, have no trust in yourself or others, and how, when you are angry, it is one small detail that you fixate on and tips you over the edge ("a tattoo").The simple truth, of realizing why you feel a certian way is the fist step in dealing with it, comes across beautifully. Once you understand the issue, the solutions path my be difficult but it is clearly marked. I commend this author's honest reflection into why people behave the way they do. Thank you Ms. Ivin, for putting yourself "out there".

eWonder(R) Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case for 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab PLUS and the New Galaxy Tab 2 (Black)
2 used & new from $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, August 3, 2012
I purchased my Tablet for travel. Much easier than carrying my laptop on short trips. I was finding it difficult to type long emails on it and wanted a keyboard that wouldn't negate the ease of travel. This fits the bill. I agree with others that the backspace and space bars are a bit tricky, it does slow you down some but I was going for convenience and small size, not speed. It works for me! My one con is, there is no closure. A simple elastic, like on my Kindle case, would work fine and be cost effective for the makers. I would have giving it 5 stars, even with the tricky buttons, if it only had an elastic. I did make my own. The Case works exactly as I wanted and has made quick trips, by all means of transportation, much more easily managed and enjoyable.

Two Minutes At The Gate
Two Minutes At The Gate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Style, August 3, 2012
Being from the area in which this event takes place and knowing some of the same people as the author, is what drew me to this book. I bought the download thinking it was the full book, since the original release date was in June or July (Now is sometime this month,08/12). This writers style is smooth and flowing, I felt like I was a passenger in the car! I was so caught up in his story I thought my Kindle was broken, when I came to the end of the sample and the page would not turn. I got immediately on the Facebook page asking how to get the full novel. I am anxiously awaiting the release and would recommend this to all. I would even recommend getting the sample first, it is wicked good!

Ionic Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Black)
Ionic Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (Black)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a 5 star product, August 2, 2012
This is a great little case. Does everything it is designed to do. It securely holds my tablet in the case, as well as when in the stand position. The only draw back for me, there is no elastic or some such way to keep it closed. If you were to use the carry strap, it would flap around. An elastic from a bunch of broccoli is doing the trick, until I make a more decorative one. The price is excellent! I would recommend this to all!