Profile for Stephen Aldrich > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 40

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen Aldrich RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Ambrosial Granola Organic Venetian Vineyard Omega-3 Plus, 12-Ounce Pouch (Pack of 6)
Price: $38.28
4 used & new from $36.57

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful cereal, March 25, 2015
I read an article a year ago about which organic cereals were actually good for you. I ordered 6 to try and this was one of them. Organic or not this is the best cereal I've ever tasted. I eat it by itself or mixed with other cereal to enhance their flavor or sprinkled on yogurt. There is no wrong way to eat this wonderful cereal.

Pure Protein Double Chocolate Vanilla Crunch - 45g, Pack of 6
Pure Protein Double Chocolate Vanilla Crunch - 45g, Pack of 6
Price: $6.29
7 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious protein bars, March 25, 2015
I can't get enough of these bars. Delicious and remarkably satisfying for 190 calories. I don't carry them on bike rides because they would melt, but they are a treat before or after a ride.

Lansky Master's Edge Knife Sharpener, Medium
Lansky Master's Edge Knife Sharpener, Medium
Price: $35.83
38 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good ceramic rod sharpener, January 8, 2015
Does an excellent job. When I'm too lazy to set up my edgepro, or just want a quick touch up this works great. The rods are held with only a little play. I checked with an anglecube and applying slight pressure puts the rod at the exact advertised angle, 17, 20 or 25. Storage slots are provided in the base but are very tight so I keep the rods separate I got it on sale at amazon for 28 bucks and that seems about right.

Carhartt Men's Chill Stopper Waterproof Insulated Work Glove, Black/Barley, Large
Price: $39.01
3 used & new from $37.99

3.0 out of 5 stars warm and waterproof with a couple drawbacks, January 8, 2015
Good enough for shoveling snow.
PROS: warm and really waterproof.
CONS: they feel like plether, materials very noticeably artificial and somewhat stiff.
The lining feels furry. It will be unpleasant when it gets damp from perspiration and it will because the fabric doesn't breathe.
The very broad velcro strap that closes around the wrist will rub you every time you put it on or off. Doesn't seem like much but it hurts and it didn't have to be designed that way.

Olympus TG-1iHS 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom
Olympus TG-1iHS 12 MP Waterproof Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom
9 used & new from $215.00

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent tough camera, December 18, 2014
I've used the tg-1 since July of 2012. At the moment it is sitting in a bird feeder recording close up video of blue jays, cardinals and nuthatches going nuts on black oil sunflower seeds. It takes great video ans stills. I've used it under water and dropped it in the snow without any damage. I have 6 cameras from DSLRs to point and shoots, This one is the most fun and allows the most creative uses. When it dies I will replace it with the newest version. .

Duco Night-vision Glasses Anti-glare Driving Eyewear Polarized Glasses 6806 (NewBlack, Yellow)
Offered by Duco Glasses Co., Ltd.
Price: $48.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Polarized?, October 21, 2014
Are they polarized? They come with a little test card which says put on the glasses and see the beautiful pattern. I didn't see anything but a two lane empty road. I tried it with a pair of Bolle polarized glasses and clearly saw cars. Tried again with the Duco glasses, nothing. At night they change bright white headlights into 10% less bright yellow lights. Good for driving at dusk because they do make the world seem brighter and a bit sharper but so do any yellow lenses. I used them two nights to be sure because I really wanted them to work. I returned them on day three.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 28, 2014 11:54 PM PDT

Energizer batteries, N Size, 2-Count
Energizer batteries, N Size, 2-Count
Price: $2.89
22 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars (pack of 6) is confusing, September 1, 2014
The 2 batteries I received work fine in my bike tail light but what does (pack of 6) mean?

Misco SH572 Shepherd Hook, 72-Inch, Black
Misco SH572 Shepherd Hook, 72-Inch, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, light garden hook, July 28, 2014
Nice simple metal hook for the yard. Stands about 5 feet tall when pressed in to the ground. I use it to hang a Flowtron bug zapper and it's perfect

Camco 51036 Clothesline Utility Clip - 8 pack
Camco 51036 Clothesline Utility Clip - 8 pack
Price: $2.00
12 used & new from $1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars great little clips, July 28, 2014
These little clips are strong but easy to open. Perfect for clothes lines, closing snack bags, many uses. I expect them to outlast me.

Forney 70487 Tube Brush, Nylon with Wire Loop Handle, 15-1/2-Inch-by-1-1/4-Inch
Forney 70487 Tube Brush, Nylon with Wire Loop Handle, 15-1/2-Inch-by-1-1/4-Inch
Price: $6.32
26 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for bikes, June 20, 2014
I got this brush to clean hard to reach places on my bikes. It is just stiff enough. Perfect for this job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4