Profile for Stephen Aldrich > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephen Aldrich RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Energizer Max, N Size, 2-Count
Energizer Max, N Size, 2-Count
Price: $2.89
20 used & new from $1.91

5.0 out of 5 stars (pack of 6) is confusing, September 1, 2014
The 2 batteries I received work fine in my bike tail light but what does (pack of 6) mean?

Misco SH572 Shepherd Hook, 72-Inch, Black
Misco SH572 Shepherd Hook, 72-Inch, Black
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars strong, light garden hook, July 28, 2014
Nice simple metal hook for the yard. Stands about 5 feet tall when pressed in to the ground. I use it to hang a Flowtron bug zapper and it's perfect

Camco 51036 Clothesline Utility Clip - 8 pack
Camco 51036 Clothesline Utility Clip - 8 pack
Price: $3.52
10 used & new from $1.64

5.0 out of 5 stars great little clips, July 28, 2014
These little clips are strong but easy to open. Perfect for clothes lines, closing snack bags, many uses. I expect them to outlast me.

Forney 70487 Tube Brush, Nylon with Wire Loop Handle, 15-1/2-Inch-by-1-1/4-Inch
Forney 70487 Tube Brush, Nylon with Wire Loop Handle, 15-1/2-Inch-by-1-1/4-Inch
Price: $5.54
19 used & new from $2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for bikes, June 20, 2014
I got this brush to clean hard to reach places on my bikes. It is just stiff enough. Perfect for this job.

Transcend 64GB High Speed 10 UHS Flash Memory Card TS64GSDU1 (up to 45 MB/s, 300x)
Price: Click here to see our price
80 used & new from $25.77

5.0 out of 5 stars transfer speed is the only drawback, April 23, 2014
As others have noted, this card is plenty fast for most cameras. I use it in an Olympus Tg-1 and easily get a dozen 12mb shots in burst mode, pause 2 seconds, take another dozen. Transfer to my computer is slow but I don't care. I know it will take a few minutes so I go get some coffee. And it's fun to know that you have another 5,000 shots available at the end of the day.

Casio Men's WVA470J-1ACF Waveceptor Solar Atomic Ana-Digi Sport Watch
Casio Men's WVA470J-1ACF Waveceptor Solar Atomic Ana-Digi Sport Watch
Price: $69.67
7 used & new from $69.67

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, April 21, 2014
Only had the watch a few days but I love it so far. Less expensive waveceptors have trouble syncing with the atomic clock even though I'm careful to place them in a window. This one synced while lying on a coffee table overnight. The solar battery is easy to keep charged with just some exposure to sunlight. I think it looks very good, not too many dials to complicate the face. Now I'm shopping for a blue dial and metal band just for the variety.

Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Classico Tall Beverage Glasses, One Size
Luigi Bormioli Set of 4 Classico Tall Beverage Glasses, One Size
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $33.99
10 used & new from $27.49

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy glasses, January 28, 2014
What I notice most is how heavy the base is. There is a slight visual distortion/ waviness in the glass from the base to a height of about 2 inches. I got these to replace Spiegelau glasses that are the same size, but very thin and elegant. Unfortunately the Spiegelau glasses require a lot of care to avoid breaking them. These glasses are made of a new crystal called son.hyx that resists damage better. Time will tell.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 2, 2014 6:01 AM PDT

eneloop AAA 1800 cycle, Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries, 4 Pack (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by I Deals
Price: $11.54
9 used & new from $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable rechargeables, January 28, 2014
I've used eneloops of all sizes for about 4 years and never had one fail. Best for devices that are used only intermittently. I use Ansmann batteries for some devices that use a lot of power and are used almost every day so maintaining a charge on the shelf isn't an issue.

Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with Designed-For-Web Scrolling - Light Silver
Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 with Designed-For-Web Scrolling - Light Silver
Offered by G&L TechSale
Price: Click here to see our price
155 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good for smaller hands, January 28, 2014
Works perfectly but a full inch shorter than the mouse I'm used to, also a Logitech. It works so well I'm keeping it and now the old mouse seems awkwardly large.

LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
LifeStraw Personal Water Filter
Price: $19.47
49 used & new from $19.25

1.0 out of 5 stars mine didn't work, January 28, 2014
Couldn't make it work. No air, no water, nothing passed through the filter no matter how long I primed it or how hard I tried. Returned.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 9:10 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4