Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Randolph Von Dingleton > Reviews

Browse

Randolph Von Din...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 136

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Randolph Von Dingleton "Cartier" RSS Feed (Portland, Or. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Rain Crow
Rain Crow
Price: $11.99
40 used & new from $10.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fine record by Tony Joe White, May 27, 2016
This review is from: Rain Crow (Audio CD)
Another solid outing by Tony Joe White. Blues, Swamp Rock, Rock & Roll, hard to stick his music in a slot or genre. He's got his own. He consistently puts out excellent records and this is no exception. My favorite songs on this record are Hoochie Woman, The Bad Wind, Rain Crow, Right Back In The FIre, The Middle of Nowhere and Tell Me A Swamp Story. Give them a listen. His guitar work is still tasty, perhaps a little more understated on this record. His voice has weathered well, some vocals low in the mix like a JJ Cale record. The rhythm section is solid. The recording sounds great. Type of record you want to sit out on your porch, sip an iced tea, and enjoy a summer evening. Give it a try.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Standard Edition - Xbox One
Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Standard Edition - Xbox One
Offered by T.R.G.
Price: $35.96
154 used & new from $23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars My take on this latest addition to this franchise., March 24, 2016
Franchise in decline.

*** zombies
* multiplayer
* campaign
-1 for all additional purchases

Poor technology. Poor support. Poor multiplayer with many lag issues. Too many limitations. The wall climbing is almost as bad as its predecessor. Frankly, it's just a tired franchise that is no longer fun.

Post Pop Depression
Post Pop Depression
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $11.42
58 used & new from $5.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky. Melodic. Brash. Fun, fun record, March 18, 2016
This review is from: Post Pop Depression (Audio CD)
Wasn't sure what to expect. Haven't been THAT impressed with Iggy's last few works. I got the CD in and put it on. After the first track (Break Into Your Heart), I got the liner notes out to see who was playing bass. Oh. Joshua Homme. Expect more bass than usual, in a nice way.

This record really doesn't have a bad cut. It flows great. The second cut Gardenia is lovely. Reminds me of a Bowie collaboration. Your toes will rap. American Valhalla may be my favorite cut on the record (ok maybe Sunday too). The last two cuts finish the record in style. Chocolate Drops made me grab the lyric sheet. You'll know why. My only minor, minor gripe, is there should have been just a bit more tasteful guitar. This is a really good record. If you are an Iggy fan, you'll love it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2016 2:39 PM PDT

Copystars DVD-Duplicator 24X CD-DVD-Burner 1 to 1 Copier Sata Dual Layer Copy Easy Writer Tower SYS-1-1-ASUS-CST
Offered by Copystars Dvd Duplicator
Price: $158.00
6 used & new from $146.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient and easy to use, March 8, 2016
Wasn't sure if this would do what I wanted it to. I love music and since my PC died wanted a convenient way to copy/Backup my CDs. I backed up my copy of Europe 72 as a test. 22 shows or so and dozens of discs. Never needed to open the manual. Great product after one day of use.

The Martian [Blu-ray]
The Martian [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Matt Damon
Price: $14.39
64 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best movies of 2015, March 7, 2016
This review is from: The Martian [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Fun movie. Kept my attention. Made me laugh. Suspenseful. Thought Damon should have gotten the Oscar. I've watched four times already. Couple of time/plot issues, but a thoroughly enjoy table movie.

Interludes For The Dead (2CD)
Interludes For The Dead (2CD)
Price: $20.96
57 used & new from $11.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this guitar music lovers. Give it as a gift. You won't be sorry., November 27, 2015
I was at the Santa Clara 'Fare Thee Well' shows where I first heard this music. Then more while watching the PPV versions of the Chicago shows. I was probably one of many who not only loved the intermission stuff, but was hopeful for its availability. I had no clue who the musicians were, I just knew I loved it. When I found out the 'who' it only increased my desire to own it. This release is a two hour guitar joy ride with lush keyboards and a great rhythm section. No vocals. For you fans of relaxing, long jams that make you want to dance - this release is for you.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2016 12:18 PM PDT

Paper Wheels
Paper Wheels
Price: $11.88
35 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Studio Release, November 9, 2015
This review is from: Paper Wheels (Audio CD)
For my money this is the strongest STUDIO release by Trey. Excellent songwriting. Good melodies. Varieties of styles. Great playing. Sounds great. If you are a fan of Trey, check this out. My personal favorites: Paper Wheels, Sometime After Sunset, Bounce, Liquid Time, Speak To Me, Lever Boy.

Progeny: Seven Shows From Seventy-Two (14CD Deluxe Box)
Progeny: Seven Shows From Seventy-Two (14CD Deluxe Box)
70 used & new from $75.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Buckle Your Seatbelt And Put Your Trays In An Upright Position., May 27, 2015
I have listened to two complete shows from this set, Toronto and Nassau Coliseum (first and last). Wow. When I saw these shows were going to be released, I was prepared to be disappointed. I did not think after all these years, that any record company would sit on source material from this band during (arguably) it's greatest period. Go figure. You can't fix stupid. For a Yes fan, this is astounding stuff. Same setlists, different concerts. Boring.....right?

What I've heard from these two concerts are versions of songs that exceed even my wildest imagination. If you are a fan of Yes, and Yessongs, you don't want to pass this opportunity up. Buy this now. You will smile. The years will fall off (Where's the apple wine and the leaf)? You will remember why they were so vital to music in this time period. Clear tapes. Virtuosity unleashed. You will hear details you don't on Yessongs. Goggles on.

More details: songs from Yes album, Fragile and Close to the Edge. Roundabout, Heart of the Sunrise, Mood for the Day, Close To the Edge, Siberian Khatru, And You and I, Yours is No Disgrace. Excerpts from Henry VIII.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 29, 2015 2:16 PM PDT

Lift
Lift
Price: $15.08
48 used & new from $6.98

4.0 out of 5 stars tasty licks, May 20, 2015
This review is from: Lift (Audio CD)
The Wide Hive player recordings are, in my opinion, fantastically fun Coryell. This one is no exception. This isn't Eleventh House or Village Gate, but it's great Coryell. Another Coryell you won't regret picking up. I think Jean was confused thinking this was Barry Coryell, the famous Swiss yodeler.

Heavy Feel
Heavy Feel
Price: $14.99
27 used & new from $8.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Record, May 19, 2015
This review is from: Heavy Feel (Vinyl)
Exceptional Coryell. This may be the best of the Wide Hive releases. All are aural pleasures. The two other reviewers provide the details. This is just another vote for an excellent release.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14