Profile for Jennifer Hendershot > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer Hendershot "Emilly Lynn" RSS Feed (Seattle)

Page: 1 | 2
JanSport Big Student School Backpack (Black Cabesa Blue Perry Plaid)
JanSport Big Student School Backpack (Black Cabesa Blue Perry Plaid)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, July 27, 2013
Perfect backpack for riding the bus everyday. It has lots of pockets and lots of storage space for all the stuff I have to take to and from my classroom. Awesome purchase!

Reef Women's Girls Slap 2 Thong Sandal,Black,8 M US
Reef Women's Girls Slap 2 Thong Sandal,Black,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sandals, July 27, 2013
I love these! I still wear them everywhere, to the beach, school, shopping, etc. They never get worn out and they are really easy to clean if they get dirty. Great buy!!

Columbia Women's Shastalavista Omni-Tech Multi-Sport Shoe,Crushed Berry/Fuschia,8 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, July 27, 2013
This shoe was too small, even though I ordered a half size bigger than normal. I like the look of it, but the tongue rubbed my foot wrong and I couldn't continue wearing it comfortably, so I sent it back.

Cliffs 'Cheerio' Women's Sandal, Black Solid - 8 M
Cliffs 'Cheerio' Women's Sandal, Black Solid - 8 M
Offered by Launceston Products

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, July 27, 2013
I sent this shoe back because it was way too small and I just couldn't keep it without being able to wear it comfortably.

The Ralph Mouse Collection
The Ralph Mouse Collection
DVD ~ Mouse & The Motorcycle Collection
14 used & new from $15.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Movies, July 27, 2013
This review is from: The Ralph Mouse Collection (DVD)
My students love reading the books with me, then watching the movies to see if the characters they imagined are like the movies or not. We talk about how authors can write one thing, but the movie directors/producers might not put everything into the movies.

Class 11 Gladiator Floral Thong Flat Sandals Blue
Class 11 Gladiator Floral Thong Flat Sandals Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but Not Comfy, July 27, 2013
I like these sandals because they are super cute, but when you walk in them they pinch between your toes because the strap in the front is made of hard plastic. I just use a band-aid so it doesn't hurt and then they are ok, but also a little small in size, so the back strap leaves a mark on my ankle after a few hours.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute Shoes, July 27, 2013
I like how they look, but of course there isn't any cushion to the soles, so after teaching all day in them, my feet are tired and need a rest.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 [Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UltraViolet]
DVD ~ Kristen Stewart
Price: $7.50
72 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, July 27, 2013
I think we were all just waiting for this movie to come out, so we can own the whole collection and watch them together as a giant Twilight marathon!!! :-)

RYKA Women's Illusion Running Shoe,Grey/Black/Dark Pink,8 M US
RYKA Women's Illusion Running Shoe,Grey/Black/Dark Pink,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes That Fit, July 27, 2013
I like the fit, it's cute, and they aren't going to fall apart like my last pair. They are basically amazing.

Learning Styles
Learning Styles
by Marlene LeFever
Price: $22.37
59 used & new from $1.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, May 6, 2007
This review is from: Learning Styles (Paperback)
The book is awesome and came in wonderful condition--no marks or wrinkles at all!!

Page: 1 | 2