Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for old maid > Reviews

Browse

old maid's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

old maid RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Conair 1600 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer with LED Nightlight
Conair 1600 Watt Wall Mount Hair Dryer with LED Nightlight
Price: $24.99
78 used & new from $23.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, May 25, 2016
Easy installation and the hair dryer works well. The night light works, but I don't see that it puts out that much light (didn't need that anyway).

Moen DN8422CH Preston 24-Inch Double Towel Bar, Chrome Finish
Moen DN8422CH Preston 24-Inch Double Towel Bar, Chrome Finish
Price: $24.10
15 used & new from $18.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, May 25, 2016
Looks very nice and is functional. My only complaint is that after taking down and rehanging towels on a daily basis, the screws work loose and it has to be retightened frequently.

Air Vent Car Mount Cell Phone Holder, JEBSENS CA02 Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount, Portable Universal Car Cell Phone GPS Holder Mount, Apple iPhone 6 / 6 PLUS (5.5") Note 4 with FREE Anti-Scratch Film
Offered by JebsensDirect
Price: $19.99

Just My Size Women's Plus-Size Fleece Sweatpant, Ebony, 4XL Petite
Just My Size Women's Plus-Size Fleece Sweatpant, Ebony, 4XL Petite
Price: $11.68
7 used & new from $9.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but..., May 25, 2016
Very comfortable and fits well. My only complaint is that they are bad to shed fuzz from the inside.

Maxim Lighting 1029WT Three Light Glass Outdoor Flush Mount, White
Maxim Lighting 1029WT Three Light Glass Outdoor Flush Mount, White
Price: $39.80
19 used & new from $27.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 25, 2016
Easy installation and looks nice.

Spring Loaded Cabinet and Drawer Latch
Spring Loaded Cabinet and Drawer Latch
Offered by Safe Beginnings
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Mission accomplished, May 25, 2016
Simple installation and work exactly as hoped. They have broken my little kitty's heart now that she can no longer get it into my cabinet drawers to kill my toilet paper!

Caravelle by Bulova Women's 45L71 Bracelet White Dial Watch
Caravelle by Bulova Women's 45L71 Bracelet White Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 10, 2015
Looks very nice. Heavier than I expected, but I'm getting used to it.

4-Light Vanity Bar
4-Light Vanity Bar

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but,,,, October 10, 2015
This review is from: 4-Light Vanity Bar
Easy to install and looks very nice, but the face plate is EASILY scratched and takes away from the appearance. My first one scratched so badly I couldn't stand to look at it, so I bought another one to replace it, and darned if it didn't get scratched installing it too. :( I don't know if it's because it's necessary, or just the way it's designed, but the ground wire is permanently attached between the mounting plate and the face plate, so when you are installing the mounting plate, that face plate just hangs loose and anything that touches the surface will scratch it. If it had a protective sheet on it to peel off after installation would probably help wonders.

BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A (Same as 81L2T)
BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A (Same as 81L2T)
Price: $49.99
28 used & new from $26.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Best money I ever spent, October 10, 2015
This is by far the best vacuum I have ever owned. Lightweight, easy to maneuver around furniture, and if dirt gets in its sights, it is in the canister and not blown back onto your feet! It picks it up the first time, no more passing back and forth trying to pick up anything. I am so pleased with how well it works, I am seriously considering giving them as Christmas gifts to my friends that have pets.

Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier

4.0 out of 5 stars Great printer, but..., August 21, 2013
This printer is fast, quiet and prints true to color photos. It's a giant leap better than what I had, but a few things annoy me. I have the catch tray pulled out as far as I think it will go, yet if I don't catch the paper myself it winds up in the floor. Also, and I admit this peeve is because I'm a neat freak, but I hate not having the paper storage enclosed, which means you either have to take out the paper to close it or leave the paper sticking out when it's not in use.

Page: 1 | 2