Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "acadian" RSS Feed (Georgia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Vacation from Marriage
Vacation from Marriage
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The title say a lot.., December 23, 2014
A fine old movie. The characters each possess a character and an honest concern for each other in this wonderful old flik.
Part comedy, part romance 7 drama... set in the early 40's...Lots of classic nostalgia.
A good & believable ending.

Pilot Metropolitan Collection Ball Point Pen, Black Barrel, Zig-Zag Design, Medium Point, Black Ink (91301)
Price: $14.92
5 used & new from $12.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pen., October 7, 2014
Excellent pen... uses the refill 'Dr. grip' which has always been a great-writing pen.
I always wanted a classy pen that didn't cost $100.00 that wrote as well...
Worth far more than the low list price.

Pilot Cocoon Fountain Pen - Fine Nib - Titanium Body (japan import)
Pilot Cocoon Fountain Pen - Fine Nib - Titanium Body (japan import)
Offered by Santa Trading Japan (GBI)
Price: $24.13
97 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pilot Cocoon & Metropolitan are the best fountain pens I've ever used, September 23, 2014
The Pilot Cocoon & Metropolitan are the best fountain pens I've ever used.
Both 'fine' nib and 'medium'...wonderful pens.
I own fountain pens that cost 10 times as much that don't write as well as these.
No skips, smears or leaks ... Simply a great product that feels natural in your hand.

VikingCycle Ironside Mesh Motorcycle Jacket for Men (2XL)
VikingCycle Ironside Mesh Motorcycle Jacket for Men (2XL)
Offered by MotorcycleHouse
Price: $69.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Far better then I'd expected, September 23, 2014
Far better then I'd expected...even at twice the price.. I saw the previous comments and decided to gamble and go ahead and buy this jacket.
It is a perfect fit . The styling and quality exceeded my hopes. It is a very nice 'light' motorcycle jacket.
I wore it this morning..the coolest morning in this part of Georgia.. t keeps you warm even without the liner without being heavy.
This afternoon, in the 80's...still comfortable.
Very happy with it.. I'll be wearing this one for years....

The 9 Principles for a Lean & Defined Body: An Essential Guide for Reducing Body Fat and Developing Lean Muscle at Any Age
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A "Get fit" book for the serious people who must change themselves., August 17, 2014
Blunt, direct, honest, usable. This isn't some fantasy-get fit in 15 minutes - joke. It's real life, real expectations and realistic results. A lot of it I'm doing now,, staying focused, Gladly recommend this to anyone.

Generation Identity
Generation Identity
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Courageously made in France., August 11, 2014
I recently found several internet blogs about "Generation Identitaire" and was amazed and inspired. I'd like to find the English version of the blogs. The message is clear and courageous. It rejects the self absorbed "68ers" and yearns for the best of European heritage and natural values.
My prayers and thanks to the Generation Identitaire !

TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
TP-LINK TL-WR841N Wireless N300 Home Router, 300Mpbs, IP QoS, WPS Button
Price: $19.98
122 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug and play...really, it is., August 2, 2014
My first wireless router. I'd always heard nightmare stories about how difficult it is to set up a wireless router.
But for $20.00 and change, I thought I had nothing to lose. it really did take less than 15 minutes...
Just read the very easy instructions...type in your user name and password...Done.
I have a Kindle, smart phone and a 2nd laptop that are far more convenient & functional now.
I keep whispering to myself, "Why didn't I do this before?"
I would even recommend this to my ex;mother-in-law... And that's saying something fantastic.
Great product...works exactly as stated and unbelievably low price.

Generation War - Season 1
Generation War - Season 1
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A rare view that makes you think., July 31, 2014
Astounding! It put a 'human face' on history and gave the German viewpoint of what they went through.
It's easy to say,"The German people were the enemy"... but as with most history, it's never that simple.
Most Germans did not vote for Hitler and his nazi party was losing seats..when Hindenburg named Hitler 'Chancellor'.
After that, hitler just rewrote the laws..and made himself 'Fuhrer' . A lot of innocent German people were stuck with him.
This movie shows the day to day life of four friends who dealt with war...good and bad.
A very well produced and interesting movie. You'll be glad you watched it.

Conspiracy
Conspiracy
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars The characters weren't the pathetic 'drooling lunatic' types you see in so many war ..., July 9, 2014
This review is from: Conspiracy (Amazon Instant Video)
A quality film in every way. The characters weren't the pathetic 'drooling lunatic' types you see in so many war movies.
This film shows how a calculating, cold blooded & detached bureaucracy can decide the method of exterminating an entire people...
No empathy or remorse. No consideration except for the efficiency of the chosen methods.
This nightmare is astoundingly portrayed by great actors and performance.

Mad Men Season 1
Mad Men Season 1
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I've watched MadMen from the first episode, June 21, 2014
I was a boy in the early 60's. It was when men wore coat and tie when they dined out.
Children were expected to say, ":Yes sir or Yes ma'am" when speaking to adults. Cars were big, heavy and chromed to the max.
Madmen reminds me of that era. We had our problems and failings....but nothing like the lunacy of today.
Dads worked. Moms usually stayed home and took care of things. One paycheck was enough for everything...mortgage, car payments, groceries, etc...
Anyway.. Mad Men story line is terrific...
go ahead.. rent an episode and see what I mean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6