Profile for Bill B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bill B "Distant Drummer" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Black Multi-functional Bicycle Rear Seat Trunk Bag Shoulder Handbag Bag Pannier
Black Multi-functional Bicycle Rear Seat Trunk Bag Shoulder Handbag Bag Pannier
Offered by JRSmart.lnc
Price: $13.26
30 used & new from $11.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great and holds everything I need for a couple hour ride, September 17, 2013
This is a great bag for short rides. I can get all my items like repair kit, glasses, water bottle, maps, wallet, etc.... in the bag. It is is to attach and remove.

Columbia Mens Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Columbia Mens Front Pocket Wallet, Brown, One Size
Price: $16.80

3.0 out of 5 stars The plastic cover for the drivers license is loose, September 17, 2013
This is the second wallet I have purchased. I like the design very much, but this second one has a loose cover over the drivers license slot and it is annoying. I am keeping it because the design is exactly what I like.

Bucky  40 Blinks Mask Ultralight Eye Mask,Black,One Size
Bucky 40 Blinks Mask Ultralight Eye Mask,Black,One Size
Price: $12.20
12 used & new from $7.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shades for travel, September 17, 2013
These shades are great for travel. I do a lot of airline flights and these are the best I have used. They do not press against the eyes and block out all of the light. The mask is lite weight plus ease to store.

The Wine Clip Magnetic Wine Conditioner
The Wine Clip Magnetic Wine Conditioner
2 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No one believes this works until they try it, September 17, 2013
I first read about the clip in a Wine Magazine. My wife bought it as a present. I was really skeptical as to how well it would work. Then we tried it and really was surprised at the difference it makes. It will make 6 dollar bottle of wine taste like a 12 dollar bottle. A word of caution though, nothing can make a 3 dollar bottle of wine taste good.

4 Zone Stereo Speaker Selector Switch With Impedance Protection by Cave Controls

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great switch box at a great price, September 17, 2013
The Speaker Switch box is a great box. I have a couple of Monster Switch Boxes that I paid much more for that are no better.

Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 pack boxer brief, Black/Grey, Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's 7 pack boxer brief, Black/Grey, Large
Offered by getwholesaleprice
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was expecting, September 17, 2013
The fit was great and the quality high. I like these very much and plan to order more in the future.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, needed adjustments every ride., September 17, 2013
The mount fit well, but did slip a little bit over each ride, requiring a simple adjustment at the start of the next ride. The plastic linear did a great job of dampening the vibration of my GoPro 3.

Banjo Brothers Market Pannier
Banjo Brothers Market Pannier
Offered by bobs-bicycles
Price: $49.99
10 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The size was nice for the price. It did not fit my bike rack well, September 17, 2013
The size was nice for the price and it was well made. I received it in less than three weeks. The problem with my bike rack was that the support bars on the bike rack extended outside the horizontal rack. This made the attached bag stick out at a 45º angle.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2013 6:44 AM PST

Bucky  Gusto Inflatable Travel Pillow,Black,One Size
Bucky Gusto Inflatable Travel Pillow,Black,One Size
Price: $24.21
5 used & new from $22.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Superior design over symmetrically designed travel pillows, September 17, 2013
This pillow was the perfect choice for me. The asymmetrical design allows for comfortable positioning of the head without the wrap around that causes sweating.

EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor
EHEIM Quick Vac Pro Automatic Gravel Cleaner and Sludge Extractor
Price: $40.31
10 used & new from $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to clean a tank, January 14, 2013
I have been using this product for about 6 months and am completely satisfied with it. The product is great for cleaning my 40 gallon tank. I had been using a vacuum that removed water along with the debris. The problem was that I still had a dirty tank before I got to the point where I did not want to remove anymore water. This vac lets me clean as long as needed without affecting the amount of water in the tank. If your tank is really dirty then it does require frequent cleaning of the filter, but cleaning the filter is very easy since it can be removed without taking the extractor out of the water. Just remove it from the extractor and take it to the sink for cleaning.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3