Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for LimeyLe > Reviews

Browse

LimeyLe's Profile

Customer Reviews: 363

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LimeyLe RSS Feed (Orange County, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
One (1) White Heart Selenite Candle Holder Spiritual Healing Beverly Oaks Exclusive with Certificate of Authenticity
Offered by Beverly Oaks LLC
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it i so pretty! I think this is a great collection to ..., March 7, 2016
it i so pretty! I think this is a great collection to any heart shaped candle holder collection. It holds a tealight perfectly.

Mothers Day Gifts Exquisite Small Keepsake Jewelry Trinket Box Organizer Handcrafted Wood with Embossed Metal Texture
Offered by Store-Indya
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this small box, March 2, 2016
I really like this small box. I use it for jewerly and it is perfect. The turquise blue w/ silver is very attractive when left out on a shelf. Pretty.

TGS Gems® Healing Crystals - 7 Polished ,Engraved Chakras Holistic Health Care Pebble palm Products
Offered by TGS Gems®
Price: $20.99
4 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like these stones, March 2, 2016
I really like these stones. I am however not healer or avid crystal enthusiast. I simply dabble so these are great for my needs. As some of the other reviews suggested, yes some of the images are not perfectly centered nor is the stone quality pristine but again suitable for most uses. Very attractive as well if placed on display.

Songmics Black 12 Leather Mens Watch Box Glass Top Watch Display Case Organizer UJWB12B
Offered by Songmics Direct
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $21.99

3.0 out of 5 stars decent first economy watch case, March 1, 2016
I like the box, it will hold your watches, the only problem I have is the little nylon or strings that keep the lid from over extending. When the box is closed, the strings will cover some of you watches. Not a huge deal, but it's a tad annoying. Another thing is the inserts that come with it is not as forviging. Since I have smaller wrists, some of my bands are small and thus I'm unable to clasp my watches on the 'pillow' ish inserts so they are loose fititng in the box. Did not expect much for the price, and if I had larger band size, that wouldn't be a problem.

Seiko Men's SNE331 Sport Solar Black Stainless Steel Watch with Beige Nylon Band
Price: $98.15
16 used & new from $97.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, March 1, 2016
Love this watch. Probably my new little favorite one. For my small wrist, the 43mm face is not over powering. Let me be clear. The band IS: 22mm. Not 20mm as it is stated. I purchased a 20mm nato band the same day I ordered this and was sad to find out it's going to be a tad too small. With that out of the way here's my bullet points:
PROS: -good size, for small wrist
-10 bar water resistance, looks very rugged and sleek.
-very light
-no batteries!
-big numbers very easy to read during the day.
-simple dial
CONS: bevel does not move (but I knew that coming in)
-night time visibility since there is little to no lume is minimal at best. Don't expect to tell time at night at all.
-the band though it looks cool at first is not that great since getting it wet is a bit of a bummer with the leather-ish bottom side

iBenzer® - 3 in 1 Multi colors Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover & Keyboard Cover & screen protector for Macbook Pro 13'', Black MMP13BK+2
Offered by iBenzer
Price: $13.99
7 used & new from $11.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, February 29, 2016
I like the fit but the soft touch = you can see every fingerprint!! not a fan.

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black 0.27 oz
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara Black 0.27 oz
Offered by Beauty In Style
Price: $31.00
35 used & new from $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Great color BUT CLUMP CITY, February 29, 2016
Great color BUT CLUMP CITY!! Really disappointed. I can tell it has the potential to be great but those clumps just can't w/ those so will only use if I have patience to unclump it. Sadly may toss it .

beautyblender Original Blender Sponge + Solid Cleanser Kit - Pink - 1.15 Ounces
beautyblender Original Blender Sponge + Solid Cleanser Kit - Pink - 1.15 Ounces

5.0 out of 5 stars love it! WORTH The cost, February 29, 2016
love it! WORTH The cost. Just a great blender overall for anyone who uses multiple products like foudation, under eye, cc etc.

Skin Ceuticals 30ml/1oz Hydrating B5 Gel Moisture Enhancing Gel
Skin Ceuticals 30ml/1oz Hydrating B5 Gel Moisture Enhancing Gel
Offered by Skincare Dimensions
Price: $51.00
25 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, February 29, 2016
I really like this product! I have acne prone skin and this product is the perfect hydrator when the months are warmer and my skin is oily. It also mixes well with both skin ceuticals and PCA products. I would for sure buy this again. Folks out there w/ acne prone skin what daily moisturizer do you recommend, I haven't had luck yet.

2pc 18mm Nato Ss Nylon Striped Black, Army Green Interchangeable Replacement Watch Strap Band
Offered by victorgo
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price, February 8, 2016
The price is right. So far it is new, so the stitching and holes are holding up good. I have small wrists, so it fits snug. The end doesn't stick out too much. It loses one star for the springs that come with them. They are a bit loose, and I was afraid to use them for fear of them failing. So I ended up using the original springs that came with the watch. Will check back in a month to see how they hold up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20