Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Adam M. Cromer > Reviews

Adam M. Cromer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Adam M. Cromer "El_Kabong" RSS Feed (Creve Coeur, MO)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it claims to be, great idea for the price., September 15, 2013
There isn't much that needs to be said. Integrated poker and the non-removable lid are a great touch, the 1st version's screw top lid was easy to lose. Just add a Bic lighter (not included), pack your legal herb or tobacco product into the bowl and close the lid. Pull out the mouthpiece and light it, that's all there is to it. Uses magnets for easy assembly and breakdown for cleaning. Overall a great product for when you need something discrete and easy and don't want to risk using a more expensive product. Totally worth the price, easily 3x the price honestly. Get a few in different colors for gifts or whatever you want.

Also the seller is a great guy, he did a great job getting me mine asap and a lot of friends were thrilled with his service as well. A+++ product and seller all around.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, worth every penny if you don't want to kill bugs up close, July 26, 2013
Long story short, this device is awesome. Only reason I even bother to comment is to tell you don't grind your own salt for this. I made the mistake of doing so and it was just too fine, reducing the kill distance and increasing the mess it made. I picked up some kosher sea salt that was quite grainy and it increased the kill distance to a full 5-8' with a tight 6" grouping. If you wonder how your salt holds up to the test, take a piece of tin foil and tape it to the top and back walls of your shower, stretching it taut. Get yourself about 3-5 feet away and let it rip a few times, you'll blow through the foil if you are too close, but from a standard distance you'll leave a good indent that shows you your shot pattern. Penetrating power isn't the most important thing, the raw concussive force from the salt blast is what takes out must bugs anyway. I also recommend getting some air gun oil and calling customer support for instructions on how to properly oil it, as it makes the draw 2x as smooth.

Moleskine LEGO Limited Edition Notebook, Pocket, Ruled, Black, Hard Cover (3.5 x 5.5) (Limited Editions)
by Moleskine
20 used & new from $12.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Another outstanding Moleskine mashup, March 26, 2013
I'll keep this brief, odds are that you aren't browsing through the Moleskine listings on Amazon without you being a big fan of these wonderful little notebooks. That being said I'll skip over the basics, as you know this is a top notch notebook the likes of which only Moleskine can bring to market.

The Lego integration is just perfect for me - I just wanted the hint of Lego, the brick on the front, the custom sticker sets, the embossed minifigs on the cover and the really neat inside artwork... all of it leads to another amazing product. Moleskine notebooks are just the best that there is, their quality is legendary for a reason. They are 4-5 times as expensive as a lot of alternatives, but there really is a huge difference you'll notice when writing in a classic series Moleskine versus some Five Star Mead mass-market crap.

If you love to draw or write or do anything involving good old pen and paper, and you are a bit of a Lego fan, then this is the edition for you. Collectors of rare and limited Moleskines will most likely enjoy this edition as well - it certainly does make a good conversation piece. The only minor complaint that I could make is that, once removed, the sticker sheets are very hard to get back into the back folder, but that's a minor quibble. This product is functional, fun and fantastic, I can't find fault with it at all.

If you care about writing, buy Moleskine.

World of Warcraft:  Mists of Pandaria Limited Edition Guide
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Limited Edition Guide
by BradyGames
Price: $31.40
64 used & new from $3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My first and only WoW book purchase, October 8, 2012
Just a quick reply to say that this book is awesome. I had a $20 coupon code from a customer service issue, so I thought that I'd pick this up to get the chopsticks for my WoW collection and to have a cool book to stick next to all my collector's edition boxes.

Now that I've had a chance to look over it, I'm very impressed. The battle pet listing was worth the price alone, not to mention having a physical copy of all the specs in game so when I'm giving advice to guildmates, I can check and make sure I give the exact spell info without having to switch characters. It went from a book I planed on using for display to a book that I've used several times.

I only have 2 at 90 now b/c I've been lazy, but with 15 other 85s to finish leveling, this book will be a well-loved companion in time =)

Kingston Digital HyperX 3.0 DataTraveler (DTHX30/64GB)
Kingston Digital HyperX 3.0 DataTraveler (DTHX30/64GB)
Price: $65.89
33 used & new from $59.85

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, October 8, 2012
In the past I have had terrible luck with Kingston, including getting 2 counterfeit drives directly from the company who then refused to accept a return on them as they were counterfeit. Well I needed a new USB3.0 drive and this was the best option. I purchased a pair of them, a 64gb and a 128gb for different applications.

First impression was that it was a bit larger, but due to the capacity I expected about as much. The performance made up for it quickly.

With a Asus P9-X79 motherboard, reading from a pair of 128gb Kingston SSDs in Raid-0, with USB3.0 boost enabled, I can easily get 120mb/s write and 200mb/s read from the drive. I was amazed when I read people getting 7mb/s... I'm moving 4.7 GB ISO files in under a minute, it's just amazing. There is no lag at the end or any "time remaining" issues. This drive is great.

The only real downside is that it does get warm to the touch, so using it as a readyboost drive wouldn't be a good idea, but it's nothing that drastic. For the money this is the fastest flash drive, outperforming many more expensive drives on the market.

Mustek PF-A700B 7-Inch Multimedia Digital Photo Viewer
Mustek PF-A700B 7-Inch Multimedia Digital Photo Viewer
11 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, misleading information, November 23, 2006
I bought this from another vendor during their Black Friday sale and I really like it. There are a few problems with it that are completely avoidable. I spent about 3 hours trying to figure out why my photos were not being displayed properly. I had formatted them to 480x234, the resolution listed on the packaging, but the screen is actually 480x342. You think the manufacturer would get the display resolution correct, but at this price who cares. I dropped in a 1 GB memory stick and I can store several thousand photos at the 480x234 resolution. I loaded two of them up with family photos and they will be great Christmas gifts. You can score this for $50 if you go to the right store.

Cerwin-Vega CLSC-15S Classic Series 15-Inch 300-Watt Powered Subwoofer, Black Ash

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing Subwoofer For The Money, January 12, 2006
I'm going to start out by saying that I <3 Cerwin Vega products. I recently remodelled my home and lost a speaker in the process. Since I can't buy a single speaker in St. Louis for some reason, I decided to order a replacement E-712 floor standing speaker for my home theater. Well, when I saw the price on this sub I had to grab it. The 1st thing you notice when you get it is the sheer size. I'm used to the bulk of the E-712 because I use 4 of them in my HT setup w/ matching center channel. This speaker still looks massive alongside those monster speakers. The build quality is super heavy duty. The cabinet has a nice dark finish and the metal speaker grille will keep your sub nice and undamaged. I went to a couple of specialty stores with a demo CD and tested alot of other subs costing a lot more, but nothing had enough bottom end. Most of the 12" powered units just didn't hit hard enough, and the only 15 / 18" units I found were super high end $2,500 subs that were overkill for the size of the room I'm working with. I only use high end components so I wouldn't have minded paying more for a better sub but I couldn't find a better deal. Pound for pound this thing is a beast. Even on the lowest volumes you can feel the bass rumble from the cabinet. The adjustable crossover, phase control and volume knobs are all adequate. I like the # of imput options given (RCA, LFE or speaker wire) and the smart on / off was a nice touch. This thing really brings the low end to life. I've got the crossover set on 50Hz and the sound is absolutely incredible. I never turn it over 30% on the volume knob because it is just too loud. If you are looking for a fantastic deal, grab this sub. Even after the $50 shipping charge for the massive cabinet you still get a super deal @ under $300 for a super high end sub. This is a higher grade than most of the HT subs you will see in the major chain stores.