Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Simply Pack Checklist
Simply Pack Checklist
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Only one thing would make it better, February 17, 2012
This is a pretty neat little program! On it, you have the ability to make a list to prevent having scraps of paper with the "Don't forget" items listed on them. There are quite a few categories available--and you can edit the items in those lists to ones that you use the most, or remove items that will never be needed by you.

My only wish is that you could save more than one list. I would like to have a list for "Visiting family" and "Vacation" and "Emergency" (for when things like emergency trips to the hospital occur--and they happen often in my family!). There is one main trip list, and I guess I can leave those emergency things on there and just not check them off--but multiple lists would be nice.

Overall, I am pretty pleased with this--and know that I will get quite a bit of use out of it. I just need to get all my categories of items exactly how I want them before my next trip/emergency!

Before the Midnight Bells (Once Upon A Romance Book 1)
Before the Midnight Bells (Once Upon A Romance Book 1)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!, February 17, 2012
I loved this fresh look at the Cinderella story! The characters are easy to relate to! I was absolutely delighted and cannot wait for the second book in the series.

Destiny: The Callahans Book One
Destiny: The Callahans Book One
Price: $6.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good writing, but needs a disclaimer, January 30, 2012
I got this book, excited to read it because of the great reviews. The writing itself is excellent, however, I would have really appreciated knowing that it really pushes the Mormon lifestyle. If it would have just been mentioned, that would have been great, but the constant shoving it in my face really bothered me. I wasn't able to finish this book because of it. Just wanted to let others know that the main theme is Mormonism.

MONOPOLY
MONOPOLY
Offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it at any price!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: MONOPOLY (Kindle Edition)
I bought this game thinking that it would be a great way to pass time--instead I just want to pass on the game! No matter what I do, I can't win. AI always lands on both Boardwalk and Park Place and puts hotels on them, then EVERY single time I go around the board, I land on one or both places. It's disappointing. Also, with every move AI wants to trade properties with you--even if you rejected it the last time.

Disppointed--only wish I could have got my money back for it!

BATTLESHIP
BATTLESHIP
Offered by Electronic Arts, Inc.
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: BATTLESHIP (Kindle Edition)
This game is SO much fun on the Kindle. I bought it thinking it might keep my daughter entertained--and well, I am addicted to it myself! Well worth the money. AI doesn't win every time, so it's more exciting to play. Definitely a keeper!

Anywhere Stopwatch
Anywhere Stopwatch
Offered by Nickel Buddy
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for what I need!, September 4, 2011
This semester at college I am taking a speech class and have to time my speeches as I practice. This app works PERFECTLY for that. I needed a timer that I can start and stop without looking at it. It is simple to use and keeps me on time. (I got an A on my first speech! LOL)

If you are looking for a timer that makes a sound after a certain amount of time, this is not for you. If you are looking for a stopwatch for timing speeches or other events, this will be perfect.

Well worth my .99!

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, July 27, 2011
This book is wonderful! The things this family went through, the experiences that this little boy has had...just astound me.

This book makes a person think. I believe in heaven and God...and this book is still unbelievable!

Must read!

Einstein's Refrigerator: And Other Stories from the Flip Side of History
Einstein's Refrigerator: And Other Stories from the Flip Side of History

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick read, fun stories!, July 10, 2011
This book is full of little stories that are fun to read! Some of the wild and wacky things that have happened never cease to amaze me!

Definitely worth the read!

The Shopkeeper (A Steve Dancy Tale Book 1)
The Shopkeeper (A Steve Dancy Tale Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't just fight with guns, July 8, 2011
This was a great book! I enjoyed it and wouldn't mind reading the rest of the series. I found a couple places a bit dry, but overall, it's well worth reading!!

Soft Touch Thread Pic
Soft Touch Thread Pic
Price: $5.69
28 used & new from $5.36

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I thought it would be., July 8, 2011
This review is from: Soft Touch Thread Pic (Kitchen)
Just in case you can't tell from the picture what you are getting, it is a tiny crochet hook with a large handle.

I think it will come in handy, but I was expecting slightly more than a crochet hook.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2013 12:05 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4