Profile for Tony B > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tony B RSS Feed

Zeetron Light up Lightning USB Cable for Iphone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5s 5c Ipad 4 Ipad Mini Ipad Air Ipod Touch 5th Gen- Retail Packaging (Lightning to Usb) (Verison 3 New & Improved)
Offered by Zeetron
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke, February 27, 2014
I purchased this on January 17th. When I got it, I felt like I made a great purchase. Everything worked; it charged fine, it was able to sync to itunes; it did everything that a normal Apple cable would do. After about a month, it started giving me errors on my ipod, saying that it's not apple certified but all I did was re-plugged it and it worked. Eventually it broke. The only way for it to charge is I have to sort of "slant it" while its charging, which means I have to keep both my hands on the ipod and cable for it to charge. It seems some other users have experienced the same thing I did. So be warned!

MiniSuit Slim S-Line Stand Case for iPod Touch 5 (Clear)
MiniSuit Slim S-Line Stand Case for iPod Touch 5 (Clear)
Offered by MiniSuit
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars "Tough TPU", January 26, 2014
The thermalplastic material feels "tough" compared to other TPU cases out there, which I like. I find that the usual TPU cases were too flexible and I would always be afraid of snapping my ipod when I sit down or if someone or something falls on it. Not with this case, the case is TOUGH. its a bit flexible, but it also feels like a hard case. The stand is decent, it works but I feel like I might snap it if i'm not too careful when pulling it out. The case is a tight fit, it gets as slim as it can get. The side ridges feels nice and gives a good grip. There's enough space to plug in different sized chargers and phone straps. If you have a screen protector on your ipod, be careful when putting on the case! You don't want to have the screen protector peel on the edges (again, the case is a tight fit). Overall, I love the case. I replaced my year-old TPU case for this one the moment I put it on.

Digital Electronic Safe Box Keypad Lock Security Home Gun Cash Jewelry Hotel Black
Offered by BestChoiceproducts
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Amazing safe box! Or not...., January 26, 2014
I got mines a few days ago. The safe box is heavy and seems quite durable. Upon opening the safe box, you'll see that you get these bolts that you can use to attach to a wall of some sort. At first, I had a hard time locking it after inputting my lock code (it wouldn't auto lock!). After a few minutes and playing around with it for a bit, it worked like a charm. It can be opened either by inputting a code or using a key (you get 2 keys).

For the price, it is definitely worth it. No cons so far!

Edit: After a few weeks of having it, it completely disappointed me. I was going to put cash into the lockbox earlier today only to find that the lock... UNLOCKED ITSELF! As in, I was able to just turn the knob without entering a code and without using the key, and it opened. I thought I might've forgotten to lock it last time, so I tried locking it again... and again... and again. It wouldn't auto-lock anymore. I've reset my code, used the key, tried to freeze the system, turned the knob to its fullest extent -- nothing. Won't lock at all. I made sure to not drop it or anything, I even put it back in a cardboard box after each use to prevent any sort of damage to the safe. This was the only defect I found, a very BIG defect. I'm returning this product, and if I don't get my refund or an actual WORKING replacement, I plan to file a claim. It did not do what its supposed to do.

Edit 2: I recently contacted their customer service and they were quick to respond and are willing to give me a replacement or a refund. Just for that, I am keeping my review at 3 stars. I guess I was just unlucky to get a defective one.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - iPod Touch 5G 5th Generation Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, October 19, 2012
The package comes with several things: first, of course, is the screen protector; another is a non-toxic solution that assists in applying the screen protector; A package with a lint-free cloth and "shield" that helps smooth out the protector; and an instruction manual. The instructions were clear and concise and there's even an instruction video. Overall, the packaging was professional and does not look like those cheap knock-offs.

The screen protector is as it said it is; it is scratch proof and ultra-tough. Trust me, I tried to scratch it with my keys. Even if it does scratch a bit, it is a "heals" by itself. Another advantage is that there is a lifetime replacement warranty. All of this for about $10 is very well worth it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2012 3:49 PM PDT