Profile for Mary Mixer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Mixer RSS Feed (San Diego, Ca USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Alfie Couture Designer Pet Accessory - Rox Denim Belly Band - Size: M (for Boy Dogs)
Offered by Petoga Couture
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't like to use them, August 7, 2014
This is the only band my dog likes. I don't like to use them, but his previous owner didn't have him neutered which causes them to mark/pee inside. I had him fixed, and he is now doesn't mark at my house, but when we visit anyone w/a dog, he lifts his leg. While visiting my mom I used this band. He usually hates bands, but didn't mind this at all because it is soft and flexible. Other brands have long wide pieces of velcro that are somewhat rigid. This one has flexible skinny strips. He started waiting as soon as he came in from the back yard for me to put it on. I bought 2 more. I use a thick maxi pad until I know he has settled down, then switch to a panty liner. BUT remember to take it off before he goes outside (we kept forgetting and our poor guy would pee with it on, not good for training).

Rugby Travel Sickness, Tablets, 100 ea
Rugby Travel Sickness, Tablets, 100 ea
Offered by The Family & Pet Apothecary
Price: $8.89
2 used & new from $7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing for air sickness, July 5, 2014
Meclizine is the only thing that works for me with no side effects. I usually take Bonnie, which is the same active ingredient. I have not had any side effects and no drowsiness which is unusual for me.

Scaredy Cut Tiny Trim Scissors, 4.5" L X 2 " W
Scaredy Cut Tiny Trim Scissors, 4.5" L X 2 " W
Offered by SCAREDY CUT
Price: $10.95
5 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars high quality, July 3, 2014
These cut amazingly will and will last. There is microscopic serration along the blade that help keep the hair from sliding as you cut. You won't notice the serration, but you will notice how well it cuts. I use for my dogs face. Ends are rounded, but still be careful, since they are sharp. I use a comb in between my dog and scissors to make sure I don't cut her.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Red Dhalia, 0.15 Ounce
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, Red Dhalia, 0.15 Ounce
Price: $6.71
20 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite lip balm/lip color, July 3, 2014
feels great on your lips, not full of cancer causing chemicals, and a great tint that makes my lips pop while looking somewhat natural.

Smith Lockwood Sunglass (Tortoise, Polarized Brown)
Smith Lockwood Sunglass (Tortoise, Polarized Brown)
Offered by Color Viper
Price: $73.66
3 used & new from $73.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your surroundings pop - great for driving., July 3, 2014
amazing lenses. Clarity and tinting make them relaxing for your eyes. I will never use another pair of sunglasses

Laura's Wholesome Junk Food Cookie, X-Treme Choc Fudge, 7 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Laura's Wholesome Junk Food Cookie, X-Treme Choc Fudge, 7 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Price: $27.12
5 used & new from $27.12

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, July 3, 2014
So amazing. Don't even think of it as healthy. Im not a fan of healthy and I LOVE this. The natural ingredients come together to make an amazingly rich chocolate treat. Sometimes I eat them for lunch. The other varieties are very good, but these are perfect.

Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver
Panasonic ES2207P Ladies 3-Blade "Close Curves" Wet/Dry Shaver
Price: Click here to see our price
97 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, July 3, 2014
Works great. Not such a close shave that I get ingrown hairs. Great price, easy to use, quiet and light weight.

Planet Waves Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser

Regency Natural Ultra Fine 100% Cotton Cheesecloth 9sq.ft
Price: $3.95
9 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, July 3, 2014
Really like the quality of this cloth. Nice and fine so my Broccoli seeds don't fall out. Use it with one of my canning jars and the outside ring lid. economical

Through a Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, Volume 2
Through a Dog's Ear: Music to Calm Your Canine Companion, Volume 2
Price: $12.95
33 used & new from $8.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Fewer chew holes and pee!!, July 3, 2014
Okay, I thought this was kind of stupid, but my dogs have major separation anxiety and act out. The cd isn't a miracle, but there is definitely a decreased amount of bad behavior and many days, no issues. It keeps my Chi's company and I think also helps mask the outside noise. I used to just play the radio, but I think this work better.
I also like coming home to classical music. I turn it right off, but my house just seems smarter.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6