Profile for Sherri S. Hendricks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sherri S. Hendricks "Sicko Texas Blonde" RSS Feed (Texas)

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Airbrush Spray Makeup, Light 1 oz (28.3 g)
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Airbrush Spray Makeup, Light 1 oz (28.3 g)
Offered by Champion Liquidation
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 6, 2014
Don't waste your money. This is a new version and it is too watery!

Monster
Monster
by Steve Jackson
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
28 used & new from $4.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but I have read better True Crime!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Monster (Mass Market Paperback)
This is a very well written True Crime book, but I am wondering why it continues to be rereleased. The first time it came out was in 08, now again in 2013. Good but not a classic! A better book would be The Boston Strangler or Born to Raise Hell, the latter based on Richard Speck who murdered several student nurses in their dorm room one night. Those are what I would call worth a rerelease.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually have a copy of this!, June 27, 2011
Oh how I remember reading this as a young girl, not yet old enough to date but already boy crazy. The characters in this book are so real, you root for Sue, and you can't wait to see if her and Dave get back together again. I can't tell you how many times I read this book and it always gives me such a happy feeling after putting it down. I still have my copy of it and didn't dream that it was worth so much money, but I must say it is priceless. I don't know if young girls of today would find it corny, but I must say it is one of my all time favorite books!

Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
by Bret Witter
Price: $19.99
918 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY SAD BOOK!!!!, January 15, 2009
After seeing all of the positive reviews on this book I had to have it. I am a cat person so thinking it would have lots of funny stories I started it one evening. By the time I got halfway through the book I was crying like a baby. The author writes about so many people in her life that die terrible deaths, then an animal death that should have never happened, plus she drags out the sadness of the end of Dewey's life. I for one would like to read an animal book that doesn't leave you crying and depressed. Sure, Sure with life you always have death but why can't you end a story with how they lived many years then passed away. Don't talk about the symptoms and drag it out. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE THAT LOVES ANIMALS. Look at the pictures of precious Dewey but don't read it I promise it is very sad!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2009 1:32 PM PDT

Justified
Justified
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $4.36
314 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money just because you like N'Sync, November 11, 2002
This review is from: Justified (Audio CD)
I am a fan of N'Sync so I thought that I would like this CD, especially when several people compared it to the older stuff by Michael Jackson. WRONG!!! There is one song on the CD that is good but the rest is trash. I don't know where he went wrong with all of the help he had but he should just stick to N'Sync. He has a nice voice but this doesn't work at all. Don't waste your money buying this unless it is a used one and you spend next to nothing, or better yet just buy his single.