Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
BlackBerry 9900, 9930 Bold HDW-38842-001 Leather Pouch with Swivel Belt Clip
BlackBerry 9900, 9930 Bold HDW-38842-001 Leather Pouch with Swivel Belt Clip
Offered by DirectSourceNY
Price: $8.87
13 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly like the case that came with my Blackberry, October 24, 2013
Everything is exactly the same except the price. Will definitely buy again as long as I have my Blackberry. Very happy with purchase.

Print Artist Platinum 23 [Old Version]
Print Artist Platinum 23 [Old Version]
17 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Won't run on my computer, September 29, 2013
I purchased Print Artist Platinum Version 23 to create wedding announcements for my daughter in 2010. After I purchased it, I found an easier way to create the announcements using Word, but I did pull a few graphics from the Print Artist disk. Because I already had the program I decided to use it to create greeting cards. It worked a few times and everything seemed fine. Then suddenly it quit working. I would create my card and when I tried to save it, the program would shut down and I would lose my work. I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it worked a couple of times but then it started only printing if the card was quarter fold. If it required two sided printing, it would shut down after printing the front. I have three computers in my home that use Windows 7 and this program won't work on any of them.

Since I have had it for so long, it is too late to try to return it. But I will never buy another Nova product.

TelyHD Skype Web Cam for TV (includes Web Browsing functionality)
TelyHD Skype Web Cam for TV (includes Web Browsing functionality)
Offered by pcrush-outlet
Price: $229.05
31 used & new from $133.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Camera, June 5, 2013
Works well in our conference room. Installed on top of our flat screen TV. Nice appearance and it provides a clear picture.

Quartet iQ Total Erase Dry-Erase Board, with Marker Tray and One Dry Erase Marker, 47 x 31 Inches, White (TM4929)
Price: $104.19
3 used & new from $75.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern Design Looks Great, June 5, 2013
We purchased two of these to put on either side of our flat screen TV in our conference room. They fit in well and look great. They are flexible and extremely light weight. Very easy to install. Amazon's price was about half what other sites sell them for.

InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Household Garbage Disposer
InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Household Garbage Disposer
Price: $174.00
61 used & new from $151.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, September 30, 2012
Looked at several garbage disposers at brick and mortar stores. Once we settled on the one we wanted, we realized that Amazon's price could not be beat. It delivered in two days and my husband and I installed it. It was a replacement disposer so electrical and plumbing was already in place. Old disposer was an Insinkerator Badger 1/3 hp which had never been up to par.

The most difficult part was removing the old disposer. The screws that held the collar in place had become loose over time so when we tried to twist the collar to remove the old disposer, everything turned. Once we realized the problem and tightened the screws, the old one came off easily. New one was easy to install. Just took a little time and patience. The old one was hard wired in so we had to wire the new one while under the sink which was a bit cumbersome. No electrical wires come with the new one, so if you are doing a new install, you will need to purchase wiring. I recommend getting one with a plug on it and installing an outlet under your sink. It will make the job simpler.

Disposer is amazingly quiet. We were shocked at how quiet it is compared to the old disposer. So far it has taken everything we have put in it without any problem.

Amazon Kindle Leather Cover, Wine Purple (does not fit Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, or Keyboard)
Price: $23.99
14 used & new from $4.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cover for Kindle, September 30, 2012
Purchased this cover for my granddaughter. She received a Kindle from her parents and I bought the cover. It is very well made and looks very nice. It fits her Kindle perfectly. This is for the $69 Kindle.

Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter, 3-Pack
Samsung DA29-00020B Refrigerator Water Filter, 3-Pack
Offered by PARTS AMERICA
Price: $130.78
5 used & new from $105.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, August 28, 2012
Purchased three pack of water filters for my 4 door Samsung refrigerator. Received very quickly and was exactly as advertised. Had a little trouble pulling out the old filter. Had to push in and turn to get it to release. New filter went in very easily.

Qmadix Screen Protector Samsung Stratsophere - 3 Pack - Retail Packaging - Clear
Offered by Cell_Vice
Price: $5.74
7 used & new from $0.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protectors, March 10, 2012
Just bought a second package of these so I have some spares. Package includes 3 screen protectors, a cleaning cloth and a small squeegee. You DO NOT use water with this product. Protectors are completely clear and have a sticky back. Once properly installed, you can't tell there is a screen protector on the phone. It covers the entire screen so there are no edge lines. I watched the salesperson at Verizon install mine so I used the same process on my husband's phone. They used the edge of a couple of small post-it notes around the perimeter to keep the screen protector from sticking completely to the screen. Then she was able to raise it up from any direction and use scotch tape to remove dust particles. Took a few minutes but resulted in a flawless install. Not a single air bubble after using the squeegee.

Purple/Silver Vines Design Snap On Protector Hard Case for Samsung Stratosphere (SCH-i405) + 4.5 inches Screen/Lens Cleaning Cloth

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case - Good Price, March 10, 2012
Produce arrived within promised timeframe. Design is beautiful and fits my Samsung i405 Stratosphere perfectly. Only problem is that the front piece design is upside down, as other reviewers mentioned. I tried to put it on so the design matches the back but it keeps popping off. The only way it will stay on is to put it on with the design upside down. Not really noticeable unless you are specifically looking for it. The back is purple coming around the side and then the front is silver on that same side. I am still very happy with it. Ordered through Amazon from Mani Trading.

Samsung Stratosphere i405 i-405 Orange Fearsome Tiger Animal Design Snap-On Hard Protective Cover Case Cell Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product for the Price - Quick Delivery, March 10, 2012
Looks exactly like the picture. Has rubberized coating. Fits my Samsung i405 Stratosphere perfectly. Only complaint is that the case has some white spots on the edges of the two parts that should be orange. Very minor inperfections that are not noticeable unless you look closely. Overall I am very happy with it. Ordered through Amazon from Kayo Lingerie. Product arrived three days after I ordered it. Great service.

Page: 1 | 2