Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Gino > Reviews

Browse

Gino's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gino RSS Feed (Colorado)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TEKTON 24335 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10-150-Foot/Pound
TEKTON 24335 1/2-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10-150-Foot/Pound
Price: $39.99
23 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very impressed with the wrench. Never owned ..., December 7, 2014
I am very impressed with the wrench. Never owned a Tekton tool before, but between the quality of the wrench and the case, I could not ask for more.

Dorman 80546 Chevrolet/GMC Driver Side Replacement Front Exterior Door Handle
Dorman 80546 Chevrolet/GMC Driver Side Replacement Front Exterior Door Handle
Price: $30.94
37 used & new from $27.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 7, 2014
Generally pretty easy to install. Quality appears to be great. A lot more affordable option to overpriced dealer garbage.

ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 15 Running Shoe,Lightning/Blue Steel/Lime,11 4E US
ASICS Men's GEL-Nimbus 15 Running Shoe,Lightning/Blue Steel/Lime,11 4E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 7, 2014
Very well made, comfortable shoe. This was my first pair of ASICS and will get another. It is tough for me to find 4E shoes, and generally always got New Balance. However, the quality has gone really down hill lately for me, and ASICS seems to be a good fit.

Dockem DCKM341 LED Light Up Micro USB Cable for Android/Windows Smartphones and Tablets (Samsung, Motorola, Microsoft, Nokia, HTC, Droid, Blackberry, ASUS, Google, Acer, HP, Galaxy), 9.8 feet
Offered by Dockem
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This cable has been working great now for months, December 7, 2014
This cable has been working great now for months. Love the length. I would have preferred it in a black cable, but whatever. I wanted the light because when I go to bed at night and the wife is already sleeping, I could never find the plug next to my bed, let alone get it plugged in. Sometimes at night it can be too bright as looking at my alarm clock and seeing the light can be blinding in the middle of the night. Was thinking of wrapping it a bit with some electrical tape to limit the light output. Other than that, great product!

Camco 57363 Leveling Scissor Jack Socket
Camco 57363 Leveling Scissor Jack Socket
Price: $4.88
43 used & new from $4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 7, 2014
Very simple. Does exactly what I need. Used for stabilizer jacks on my 30ft travel trailer.

Camco 44414 Wheel Chock - Pack of 2
Camco 44414 Wheel Chock - Pack of 2
Price: $10.61

4.0 out of 5 stars Would LOVE them if they were heavy duty rubber and not ..., December 7, 2014
Had a couple that were old and cracked. Replaced them with the same ones. Does what I need for my 30ft Travel Trailer. Would LOVE them if they were heavy duty rubber and not plastic.

Char-Broil Portable Gas Grill, Standard
Char-Broil Portable Gas Grill, Standard
Price: $36.93
50 used & new from $26.34

4.0 out of 5 stars I think for the price this grill is great. I hope to decide what I would like ..., December 7, 2014
I think for the price this grill is great. I hope to decide what I would like more long term for camping, I just needed a way to grill some burgers and dogs without making a big fire at the campsite every time for a quick bite. Did have issues with the wind blowing out the flame, and it was not that windy. Had to keep moving grill around to find an area where it would stay lit.

Camco 42655 Retro Travel Trailer Party Light
Camco 42655 Retro Travel Trailer Party Light
Price: $13.78
38 used & new from $11.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality is okay.... We just needed ..., December 7, 2014
Quality is okay.... We just needed something the give us some light at night. Not sure how long they will last, but for now they are working as designed. Needed to get 3 of them to stretch across our entire awning.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, December 7, 2014
Very pleased with it. We take a photo at each campsite and attach it to the facing page. Would be great if it were built that way, but I'm glad someone makes something like this at all.

JR Products 05205 Stainless Steel Party Light Hanger
JR Products 05205 Stainless Steel Party Light Hanger
Price: $12.40
22 used & new from $6.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 7, 2014
Very simple product. So far no issues.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3