Profile for T Brown > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 56

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T Brown RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Easton Girls' Zone Pant, Grey, X-Large
Easton Girls' Zone Pant, Grey, X-Large
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect girl's softball pant, May 15, 2015
This review is from: Easton Girls' Zone Pant (Apparel)
These EXTRA LARGE softball pants fit a 9yo that wears a size 12 pant. They are a lower waisted pant and so feel just right to a child that is used to wearing that style.

Cherokee Women's 32 Inch Snap Front Lab Coat, White, Small
Cherokee Women's 32 Inch Snap Front Lab Coat, White, Small
Price: $19.64
12 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality at a reasonable price, May 15, 2015
I've owned MANY lab coats over the years and this one is THE BEST. The material is heavy duty and thick. It has side vents instead of a back vent. It's stylish with pearly snaps vs. buttons. It's the perfect overall length. The lapel is shaped nicely at the perfect length. It has two huge lower pockets; one with an extra flip-phone sized pocket. It has a chest pocket. I think it runs a bit on the big side. This time, I bought a small and it fits me perfectly. I usually wear a medium everything else.

Vizari Retro Hearts Soccer Shinguards - Adult Medium
Vizari Retro Hearts Soccer Shinguards - Adult Medium
Offered by BumperNets
Price: $11.09
4 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for 9yo child, May 15, 2015
These shin guards are a good fit for the in-between aged child that can't wear the tiny mites shin guard socks and can't wear the high school or adult sizes yet. We paired them with Adidas soccer socks in an adult women's medium and it worked very well.

Rainbow 2 Quart Water Pan for D4, D4C, D4CSE and D4SE
Rainbow 2 Quart Water Pan for D4, D4C, D4CSE and D4SE
Offered by Merchandise Mecca
Price: $27.99
19 used & new from $27.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact replacement, May 15, 2015
It is the perfect replacement pan for my 20+ year old Rainbow vacuum. So glad they still make exact parts!

Butter Bell Crock, White
Butter Bell Crock, White
Price: $19.95
6 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good-Bye margarine!, December 29, 2013
This review is from: Butter Bell Crock, White (Kitchen)
I bought the butter bell in white so I can see if anything is "growing" on it. Glad I did. I noticed some mold when I got too busy to change the water. I'm better about it now. In fact, we eat it too fast now for there to be a problem unless we get busy with life and are gone. The butter tastes fresh and is as spreadable as margarine. Butter tastes better.

Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
Planet Earth: The Complete BBC Series
DVD ~ David Attenborough
Offered by Mat-Su Media
Price: $75.99
43 used & new from $0.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved the video but hard to understand narration at times, December 29, 2013
This was purchased to supplement our habitat studies. PERFECT! The video is beautiful and mind-blowing. The only issue I had is some difficulty understanding the narrator at times. He has a strong British accent. I have a strong Midwestern accent so he may have the same problem understanding me. Ultimately, I bought this to show my kids some of our world's most amazing and remote places. Mission accomplished.

Rhode Island Novelty 12 Neon Plastic Whistle Necklaces on Nylon Braided Cord
Rhode Island Novelty 12 Neon Plastic Whistle Necklaces on Nylon Braided Cord
Price: $5.40
7 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Colors match picture, December 29, 2013
We bought two packs of these to hand out to soccer players. We got two of each color shown. They are not superb quality whistles but they are just right for kiddos. The kids loved them! 5 stars because I got what I expected.

Samsung Galaxy S3, Black 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
Samsung Galaxy S3, Black 16GB (Verizon Wireless)
13 used & new from $87.00

5.0 out of 5 stars buying cell phone through Amazon was a good experience, August 13, 2013
My hubby and I bought the same phone. He got his at Wal-Mart. I got mine at Amazon. I saved $45. The purchasing experience was smooth and super easy. Just follow the directions and you have a working cell phone. By the way ... I don't really need to say it because everyone knows it, but this phone is AWESOME.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - Purple
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $23.77
7 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 6 months of use and still looks/works great, August 13, 2013
This case has been wonderful protection for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It adds a bit of weight and bulk to the phone obviously, but the phone is so light and thin to start with that it hasn't been a problem. The "Boom" color is a true dark purple with violet trim. It fits the phone perfectly. The screen saver is great protection for the screen and still looks and works great after 6 months of use. Also, the screen protector didn't alter the screen's touch sensitivity. My phone has been dropped on concrete 3 times with zero cracks or problems. The material helps you grip it - it's not slippery. This case also comes with a front cover with belt attachment. I would by this again.

Creative Inspire T3300 2.1 Multimedia Speakers System
Creative Inspire T3300 2.1 Multimedia Speakers System
Price: $43.99
55 used & new from $42.60

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound for the money, July 27, 2013
These are reasonably priced computer speakers. They sound really good. No, they are not as good as my 20yo set of Yamaha speakers but they weren't meant to be. They are better than any other computer speaker I've had and would buy them again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6