Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis X-men Apocalypse GNO Shop Now DOTD
Profile for Gena R Kyle > Reviews

Browse

Gena R Kyle's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gena R Kyle RSS Feed (Muscle Shoals, AL, US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dig In Deep
Dig In Deep
Offered by Jywen
Price: $8.99
80 used & new from $8.11

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonnie Raitt Dig in Deep, May 18, 2016
This review is from: Dig In Deep (Audio CD)
I have loved Bonnie Raitt for years. I think I have all her CDs. But this did not quiet hit the mark for me..I like most of the songs. I want the hear her sing her songs...not somebody else's songs. She is just so talented and such a "real" artist I want to hear her "voice" her lyrics.

Night Train
Night Train
Price: $11.88
128 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Aldean Night Train, May 18, 2016
This review is from: Night Train (Audio CD)
Bought this for my daughter but I listen to it as much as she does. Love his voice and the lyrics.

Greatest Hits So Far...
Greatest Hits So Far...
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $11.05
85 used & new from $6.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Zac Brown Band, May 18, 2016
This review is from: Greatest Hits So Far... (Audio CD)
I hadn't listened to this band in a long time. I had forgotten how great the vocals are or how good they are at harmony. I love all these songs. There isn't a bad song on this CD they are ALL good. LOVE IT. I find myself humming the songs at work.

My Kinda Party
My Kinda Party
Price: $13.99
120 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Jason Aldean, May 18, 2016
This review is from: My Kinda Party (Audio CD)
I purchased this for my daughter but I just love it. I love the lyrics and his voice is great. CD was in very good condition and they shipped it out fast. I have very happy with this purchase.

MoJo Recovery & Performance Sports Compression Socks - Blue X-Large
MoJo Recovery & Performance Sports Compression Socks - Blue X-Large
Offered by MoJo Sports Compression
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them. I stand and walk for a 12hr ..., May 3, 2016
These socks are worth EVERY penny!! I love them. I stand and walk for a 12hr shift at a hospital. I was having horrible shin splints and calf cramps. My lower legs were swelling double. This socks made a major difference. No cramping, No shin splints and no swelling. They fit really tight when you first put them on, makes my legs have feel squeezed but after I walk just a few minutes I can feel the difference. I went back and ordered 4 more pairs. I bought them for my daughter and husband. They do exactly what they say they will do. My legs feel sooooo much better. I will buy more later. Love, love, love these socks

Where There's Smoke: A Short Story (Kindle Single)
Where There's Smoke: A Short Story (Kindle Single)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love her work, May 3, 2016
I think I have every book Jodi Picout has written. I love her work. I've read most of the them more than once. Be prepared this short story ends abruptly.

thirty-one
thirty-one
Price: $10.00
58 used & new from $3.46

5.0 out of 5 stars The CD was in very good condition. I really like Jana's voice, May 3, 2016
This review is from: thirty-one (Audio CD)
The CD was in very good condition. I really like Jana's voice. Lyrics are good. I would buy more of her music.

D&P High Definition TPU Clear Screen protector, Full Body Skin, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Bubble for BlackBerry Priv, 2-Pack
Offered by DP TECH LTD.
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $8.69

1.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I did like with the cleaning cloth, May 3, 2016
This does NOT fit a Priv phone. Not even close. Its cheap made and didn't even cover the front of the phone and did not cover the wrap around sides at all. It did not curve around the sides of the phone, it just stuck out straight on the sides. Don't buy this for a Priv it does not fit. The only thing I did like with the cleaning cloth, it was soft thick and works well. But that cloth is NOT worth the price I paid and I still don't have a screen protector for my Priv. I threw everything but the cloth in the trash. Poor product.

Crayola 58-7713 Fineline Markers 12 Vibrant Colors with Fine Tips
Crayola 58-7713 Fineline Markers 12 Vibrant Colors with Fine Tips
Offered by Art Lobby
Price: $6.39
34 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars These have a very thin tip and they work on ..., May 3, 2016
These have a very thin tip and they work on small details, but they bled thru paper and the colors are very bold. I was looking for a way to soften the colors. If you want really big bold colors this is your product. If you looking for adult coloring books and you want softer colors or markers that don't bleed thru the paper, then look for something else. I bought the wrong thing.

STUFF4 Phone Case / Cover for BlackBerry Priv / Elephant Design / Sketch Drawing Collection
Offered by MaxRam UK
Price: $7.49
4 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I added and Alabama "A" so it perfect. I like the texture of the case, May 3, 2016
This case fits my Priv perfectly. I added and Alabama "A" so it perfect. I like the texture of the case. It wraps around the phone. It does not get in the way, when I open the keyboard. The elephant on the case is detailed and looks good. I am very pleased with this case. I would buy it, or another one, again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7