Profile for E. Wodnicki > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Wodnicki RSS Feed (Chicago, IL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Schylling Sea Monkeys Magic Castle
Schylling Sea Monkeys Magic Castle
Offered by My Hobby Place & Toys
Price: $18.46
11 used & new from $18.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 16, 2014
Fast shipping. Great product. Everything was as described.

Momentum Men's 1M-SP08L1B Cobalt Lite Black Ribbed Rubber Strap Watch
Momentum Men's 1M-SP08L1B Cobalt Lite Black Ribbed Rubber Strap Watch
Price: $180.03
4 used & new from $174.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Best everyday watch I've ever owned!, September 29, 2014
Great watch! I wear it everyday. I've had it for a year now and it looks as good today as it did out of the box. Durability was a factor in my decision to buy but I primarily wanted a watch that I can easily read. The large numbers and hands in addition to the super luminous face have made this a five star purchase for me.

Underwater Kinetics Remora Titanium, Blunt Tip Blade Dive Knife, Yellow 30141
Underwater Kinetics Remora Titanium, Blunt Tip Blade Dive Knife, Yellow 30141
Offered by Your Knife Source
Price: $71.65
10 used & new from $70.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little dive knife!, May 17, 2014
I bought this to strap to a game bag that I carried while out lobster hunting. Perfect size and comes with a piece to attach the knife to a hose.

No rust or issued so far after having used it every day for a week.

Musemee Notier V2 (Gray) - The World's Most Precision Stylus for iPad, iPhone and Other Touch Screen Devices
Offered by Musemee Corp.
Price: $15.99
13 used & new from $15.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tablet Stylus, May 17, 2014
This was my third stylus for my tablet because the other two just didn't work well. Instead of the usual large rubber tip this stylus has a clear plastic piece that allows one to see where they are working. Very solid feel and works great!

Scuba Choice 5' Travel Spearfishing Two-Piece Fiber Glass Pole Spear 3 Prong Barb Paralyzer and Bag
Price: $41.99
3 used & new from $38.63

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect travel spear, May 17, 2014
This spear disassembles into three pieces and fits nicely into a suitcase. I bought this for a week trip down to Mexico and it worked perfectly. When I was done using it I simply unscrewed the three pieces and it fit nicely back into the storage bag. Made of fiberglass and stainless steel so you have no rust worries.

WINDSTORM All-Weather Safety Whistle - Orange
WINDSTORM All-Weather Safety Whistle - Orange
Offered by Buffalo Gap Outfitters
Price: $6.94
16 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Whistle, May 17, 2014
Bought it for my wife at the beach. She was able to get everyone's attention if one of the kids swam too far out. Perfect!

PINK PIRATE GIRL BANDANNA (1 DOZEN) - BULK
PINK PIRATE GIRL BANDANNA (1 DOZEN) - BULK
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $11.07
3 used & new from $11.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Pirate Party, May 17, 2014
We bought these for a Pirate Party with children and adults and they were perfect. Fine quality and everyone enjoyed wearing them.

Pollak 11-893P 7-Way Sealed RV OEM Socket
Pollak 11-893P 7-Way Sealed RV OEM Socket
Price: $14.00
10 used & new from $7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Exact fit for my 2014 Audi Q7, May 17, 2014
Fits perfectly in my 2014 Audi Q7 (purchased with towing option). Don't know why Audi does not include, but this is the part you need. The exact same part at the dealer is $60

Klutz Nail Style Studio Book Kit
Klutz Nail Style Studio Book Kit
by Eva Steele-Saccio
Price: $20.18
78 used & new from $11.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids just love it, January 9, 2014
Our girls just love this. Our 11 year old has gotten really good at the designs learned in the book. They are really cute and a hit with their friends also.

RAVPower® Wireless Charger Charging Pad Qi-Enabled (Free AC Adapter Included) for Nexus 6 / 5 / 7 / 4; Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S3, Note3, Note2; Droid Charge; LG Optimus LTE2, Spectrum; HTC Rezound, Incredible 2, Incredible 4 LTE; Motorola Droid 4; Nokia Lumia 920 and other Other Qi-Enabled Phones (White, Single-Position, 5V / 1.5A Input, Powered by AC Adapter or USB Port)
Offered by Sunvalleytek
Price: $69.99
4 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Easy Setup & Works Great, January 9, 2014
My Samsung Galaxy S4 charging port was going bad. I'd have to wrap the cord around the phone after I plugged it in to get it to charge sometimes. I've got insurance but with a deductible. I love the phone but this shouldn't happen. I did some research and found about about Qi-enabled charging so I gave it a try.

I purchased this RAVPower Wireless Charger and the Qi Standard Wireless charging Receiver for SAMSUNG Galaxy S4. Installation was super simple. Really. No need for instructions with the Charger. Plug it in. Done. The Charging Receiver was equally as simple. If you know how to change the battery you can do this in under a minute. Done.

Place the phone on the pad and it charges. Easy.

I have the Verizon case/holster installed on my phone and the first time I placed it on the charger nothing happened. I was afraid that the thickness of the case was preventing charging. I placed it on the pad again and it worked. Been working fine since.

When you place the phone on the charging pad an indicator light flashed red/green and it beeps. Didn't like the flashing at first because I assumed that it would turn sold green when the phone was fully charged. It doesn't. It always flashes when the phone is on the pad. I'm used to it now.

I'll be testing out the charging speed over the next couple of weeks but if it's not too slow I'll be buying another one for my wife.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4