Profile for Eddie T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eddie T. "Video Shoots" RSS Feed (Bronx, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Edimax EW-7811Un 150M 11n Wi-Fi USB Adapter, Nano Size Lets You Plug it and Forget it, Ideal for Raspberry Pi, Supports Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Offered by HometownTV Plus
Price: $8.99
42 used & new from $6.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased 6 for my network, August 18, 2013
They work well on my network and all the machines pick up at least 80% or higher on the signal. They are small do not stick out like other dongles that can break and they fit right into the USB port without any problems. They are also platform independent they have drivers for PC, MAC and Linux.

X450 Wald Vintage Style Fountain Pen
X450 Wald Vintage Style Fountain Pen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Pen, August 18, 2013
I like the pen has good weight and writes well. For the price you cannot go wrong, but I have better writing pens that I paid a similar price for.

Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great group for their day, June 7, 2013
Whatever happen to them? Always dug their style and how they used a Jazz background to get the lyrics across. Would like to see them do an album with someone like Ronnie Jordan or Boney James.

Old Skool
Old Skool
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Eon beats - Great Cut, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Old Skool (MP3 Music)
I am into acid jazz and hip hop sounds, do not like the rap as much as I just like the beats that come with old skool.

Born Not To Know
Born Not To Know
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, June 7, 2013
This review is from: Born Not To Know (MP3 Music)
What can I say, I like Tony Toni and Tone. Old school cut that I play while at the gym

Generic USB External DVD Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)
Generic USB External DVD Combo CD-RW Burner Drive Black (CD-RW)
Offered by USA Big Deals
Price: $13.86
32 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built and Sturdy, June 7, 2013
I like the external DVD, well-built sturdy and flat so it does not slide off my desk. The only thing is that it takes up to 2 USB ports. Get a hub that plugs in with its own power supply to solve issue.

Zmodo PKD-DK4216-500GB H.264 Internet & 3G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR with 4 Night Vision Cameras and 500 GB HD
Price: $189.99
43 used & new from $174.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to setup and poorly written instructions, June 7, 2013
I just purchased this for my business and it was easy to install but difficult to setup. The instruction manuals are poorly printed and you can barely see the text. You have to use the instructions on their website to actually learn how to use correctly. I still have problems with it but it does work. The software which you have to enable the IE browser to download by customizing the Active X settings is a pain and it does not work for me as of yet and I have followed them to the letter. It seems you need an older Windows XP machine with an older version of IE to see cameras online. I am still working it out, tried 3 PCS and my son even used is laptop but cannot download the file even after telling IE to download unsigned Active X controls and disabling anything the would block the unsigned Active X control.

The next problem is that I just bought the thing and the power cord to the cameras started to fail. I borrowed a plug from my neighbor to make sure that it was just the power I do not want to send it back because it took so long to set it up, I just need a new power cord from the seller or Zmodo. I will contact Zmodo this week for a power cord unit for the cameras.

I like the features but the Zmodo stuff is buggy and you are limited to the IE browser which makes it difficult, since IE is not that great. The cameras are good but do your research and maybe have a professional installer do the job so that you do not have to spent valuable time setting this unit up and then be disappointed that you have to find a workaround solution to get your cameras working.

X450 Scintillio Flake Fountain Pen by Bulow®
X450 Scintillio Flake Fountain Pen by Bulow®

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter loves this pen, June 7, 2013
Purchased as a gift and my daughter absolutely adores the pen. Low cost, no leaks and writes well. She likes the way it looks as well. Big for girls, looks!

X450 Kurve Midnight Blue Fountain Pen by Bulow®
X450 Kurve Midnight Blue Fountain Pen by Bulow®
2 used & new from $10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my son and he loves it., June 7, 2013
Son loves his pen and he likes the way it looks. For a low cost fountain pen it has a very good nib and does not leak.

FootFitter Sir James Men's Cedar Shoe Trees (Men's Small 6.5 - 8 A)
FootFitter Sir James Men's Cedar Shoe Trees (Men's Small 6.5 - 8 A)
Offered by FootFitter
Price: $27.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Received super fast, shipping is great but the product?, January 17, 2013
I ordered my photography kit from Amazon, about 8 days before this product and they said 5-8 shipping days, I got it in two days. The product is rickety, very loose and cheaply made. The cedar smells nice but the shoe trees came bent, I will try to return them if I can. They are nothing like the ones I got from the shoe repair shop in Manhattan (NYC). They came fast but one of them was already bent. They came so neatly packaged and in a nice box and then here comes this cheaply made product. 2 stars for fast shipping, none for product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4