ARRAY(0x9d9c2c00)

Customer Reviews: 158

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Belkin Stripe Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8.0 inch (Red)
Belkin Stripe Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8.0 inch (Red)
Price: $39.62
6 used & new from $27.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and functional cover, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Belkin Strip cover with stand is a great accessory for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Good:
- The Tab 3 fits snugly into the plastic cradle, with the cradle not being noticeable.
- You have easy access to all ports and camera openings.
- It add very little weight to the Tab 3 and feels good in the hand while holding it.
- The multiple viewing angles adds versatility to cover, allowing you to view the Tab 3 from three varying by degree angles provided by the grooves inside the cover plus an additional viewing angle by flipping the cover inward under the Tab 3..
- The front cover fold back easily and stays flat.
- The outside and inside of the cover feels nice to the touch with the outer cover standing up to rough handling.
- The red cover is a deep dark red though it looks like a brighter red in the pictures here on Amazon.
- The strap is firmly intact and stretchy enough to easily use yet tight enough to keep the cover cover closed without worry that the strap will come apart.

Neutral:
- Doesn't stand up vertically in a stable position.

I would definitely recommend this cover for use with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8 inch.

Exogear ExoMount Touch CD Slot Car Mount for iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, Galaxy S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 3/Note 2, HTC One Smartphones (Black)
Price: $28.66
6 used & new from $22.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPhone Holder, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The ExoMount Touch CD Slot Car Mount is an excellent product for mount your phone in your car securely. I have using it for about a month and it's the first device of this type that I have owned, and I have found I can't imagine being without it. I have used it for trips, and the mount has been a savior in that I can easily view Google Maps while driving without being distracted from driving.

Good:
- Easy to install in the CD slot of the car by simply turning the bottom screw to widen the clamps within the CD slot. I have used this in an '06 Nissan Altima and a '13 VW Passat with no issues.
- The side buttons are easy to push one handed from either side, left or right to release the phone.
- It's easy to pop in by simply pushing the phone against the cradle then the side clamps automatically engage.
- The mount holds my phone securely with the very minimum of bounce.
- The swivel ball allows the phone mount to be rotated any angle needed for viewing.

Bad:
- I wish the screw that tightens the mount in the CD slot was not so big. The screw blocks the radio station selection buttons on my Nissan Altima. Since I have controls on the my steering wheel for the radio this isn't a huge issue but could be for anyone whose CD/radio is setup with the CD slot right above the radio selection buttons and have no other way of changing the stations.

I highly recommend this phone mount!

Vetri-Science Canine Plus, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Science Canine Plus, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Price: $14.17
20 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog approved by all four my dogs, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All four of my dogs, one of who is very picky and another that is semi-picky, eat these right up. Prior to giving these to my dogs, I was giving them Vetri-Science Laboratories Canine Plus Supplement for Pets, which they all eat without any problems.

I like that these chews are a healthier choice to give my dogs. Vetri-Science is a brand a I trust and have seen great results with my dogs. I have seen an improvement in their hair, eyes, appetite and overall well being.

I would recommend these to anyone with a picky eater for a dog but these are pricier compared to the Vetri-Science Laboratories Canine Plus Supplement for Pets, which you get more for your money. If you can't get your dog to eat the tablet chews of this vitamin, I'd definitely recommend giving these a try.

KOR ONE BPA Free Hydration Vessel (Ice Blue)
KOR ONE BPA Free Hydration Vessel (Ice Blue)
Price: $19.70
2 used & new from $19.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Large enough to keep you hydrate for a long period of time, January 15, 2014
The KOR ONE water bottle has the following great features:

- I found the KOR ONE water bottle easy to use and hold. I have small hands.
- It has stood up well after several runs in the dishwasher, the suction is still functioning as it should.
- It durable enough that when I have dropped it a few times and it just bounced. It suffered only a few scuffs but no harm to it's functions.
- I like that you can put little messages to yourself in the cap so it's there as a reminder when you drink.

The KOR ONE water bottle only had a few downsides:

- If the ice being used is larger than a cube, it can be cumbersome getting it in the oval opening.
- Can only use water in this bottle. The manufacturer doesn't recommend using anything but water.

Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC
Price: $145.87
4 used & new from $112.47

3.0 out of 5 stars Good suction but has some caveats, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My house mainly consists of laminate flooring with carpet in the bedrooms. I also have four dogs (two Boston Terriers, long haired Chihuahua and a Boxer) and a cat, out these pets, three shed a lot of hair year round.

I found that the Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright did the following very well:
- Had good suction power
- Vacuumed edges exceptionally well
- Did not blow debris away while vacuuming
- Semi-lightweight
- Easy to empty canister
- Love the cord auto-rewind
- Turbo Tool works well removing pet hair from the furniture

However, the following were it's shortcoming:
- 25" Cord is not long enough, shorter than the Hoover UH72450 by 5 inches. Those 5 inches are noticeably missing.
- Not easy to maneuver compared to the Shark Navigator Bagless Upright Vacuum NV22L or the Hoover/Tti Floor Care UH72450 Windtunnell Air Pro Vac.
- The lowest height setting doesn't go low enough on my laminate floors.
- The hand hose is very stiff and you have to pull hard to get it stretch to it's full length. Still stiff after using it for nearly a month.

Overall, this vacuum cleaner is a decent one but I feel for what it does the price should be a bit lower. The Shark Navigator, though older, maneuvers and vacuums better than this one and is a bit cheaper.

Sahale Snacks Cashews with Pomegranate Plus Vanilla, 1.5 Ounce, 18 Count
Sahale Snacks Cashews with Pomegranate Plus Vanilla, 1.5 Ounce, 18 Count
Price: $20.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect blend of flavors resulting in a satisfying smooth tasting snack, November 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Cashews with Pomegranate Plus Vanilla is a big hit in my household. Everyone loves these. They are just right salted, as a matter a fact the salt is barely noticeable. The overall flavor of the cashews come through resulting in a creamy taste with a hint of vanilla and the pomegranate give this snack an added sweet zing that even outs the flavor. The pomegranate is infused with apple but you get just barely an apple taste while eating these. There are more cashews than dried pomegranates in each bag.

These are certified gluten free and pack big protein punch at 6 grams.

These are a keeper item for us.

Nutritional Information:
Calories: 210, Calories from fat 130
Total Fat: 14g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2.5g, Monounsaturated Fat 8g)
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 120mg
Total Carbs: 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g)
Protein: 6g

Produced in a facility that processes peanuts so may contain traces of peanuts.

Belkin Slim-Fit Plus Armband for iPhone 5, 5S, 5c and iPod touch 5th Generation (Blacktop / Gravel)
Offered by DependableResource
Price: $24.98
2 used & new from $24.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sports armband for small to medium sized arms, November 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've been using this armband for running with my iPhone 5 for several weeks and so far I've been for the most part impressed by it. I have small arms, 9 1/4" at the big point, so finding an armband that will stay on is a challenge.

The armband strap has velcro along nearly it's entire length and ends with what I call a security knob. The security knob prevents the strap from slipping completely through the strap loop.

I have worn this armband on my long sleeves and on my bare skin, and I have found it stay in place better when it is on the skin. The sweat sticks to the neoprene band and prevents it from moving. When I wear it on my sleeve, there is some movement no matter how tight I pull the band.

You can't use this armband with a case of any kind on your iPhone because of the snug fit. The snug fit on a naked iPhone leaves no worry of your iPhone falling out or wiggling loose while running. The earphone plug lines up nicely as well as the front panel. The touch use on the front panel was no problem for me and I was able to easily navigate my running app and music while running.

During the time I have used this armband, it has rained several times during my runs and my iPhone stayed protected. The top flap does come down far enough to cover the top part of the phone to keep it protected from moisture which has been a problem on some of Belkin's past iPhone sport armbands.

This sports armband would be a good fit for those with small to medium sized arms since the widest size this armband to expand to is 12 inches without going past the security knob and it's smallest size is 8 inches.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2013 7:28 PM PST

Creative 51EF0640AA008 Hitz MA-2400 On-Ear Stereo Mobile Headset with 34 mm Driver and In-line Mic (Black)
Price: $39.33
14 used & new from $34.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and comfortable, November 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Pros:
- Comfortable and snug on the ears. These do not cause my ears to hurt after using them for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Can lean over and move around freely without worry that the headset will fall off.
- The flat cord does not get tangled and there is no noise transferred from the cord to the ears
- Adjustable padded head band and ear cups swivel to ensure a nice fit
- Volume controls
- One multi-function button that will: Answer call or Turn off/on what you are listening to
- I'm not an audiophile but for my tastes this headset delivers very good sound levels for both music and audiobooks
- Calls are clear and people I have talked to with this headset say I come through clearly also and there isn't any hollow background noises.

Neutral:
- This headset does get warm after a few minutes of use. They never get so warm that you can't wear them but those sensitive to heat would want to consider this.
- Is not noise canceling.

Cons:
- No track controls to forward or backward.
- You can tell the headset puts a bit of drain on the iPhone's battery.
- Pricey considering the missing track controls over audio

Don Sullivan Perfect Dog Max Results Pet Training Package, Large
Don Sullivan Perfect Dog Max Results Pet Training Package, Large
Price: $89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars The system works but check your DVDs when the package arrives, November 17, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Don Sullivan Perfect Dog Max Results Pet Training Package comes with everything you need to get started on training your young puppy or older dog:

- Easy to adjust training collar with 4 extra links
- 3 lightweight nylon training leashes: 10 ft, 6 ft, 6 in.
- A little over 5 hours of training on a 2 DVD set
- One Size Fits All Leather gloves
- Fetch ball with a tether
- Quick start guide pamphlet
- Laminate training cards for quick reference
- A ziplock type bag made of durable plastic to hold the training cards, pamphlet and extra links

** Please check your DVD set as soon as you receive your training package because mine would not work on any of the 3 DVD players I own or my laptop. I had to contact Thane for another DVD set which they promptly sent out to me with no hassle. The second DVD set would not work on 1 DVD player or my laptop but it did work on the other ones. So this tells me the DVDs are not reliable which is not good since they are key to understanding the training instruction since the pamphlet and quick reference cards do not have everything you need.

The gloves are not one size fit all if you have small hands, which I do. The video recommends leather gloves so the nylon training line doesn't bite into your skin plus they will give you leverage when performing a correction.

I was nervous about the training collar because I'm one of those people who feels uncomfortable with putting a collar on my dog that is meant to inflict pain. This collar is made of heavy duty plastic and the pointy edges that are not sharp like a lot of the metal correction collar so it doesn't really bite into the dog's skin but does make the dog uncomfortable enough to start listening to commands. I have been checking my dog's neck after each training session and his neck doesn't show any marks or redness from the training collar.

I have a 1-1/2 year old Boston Terrier male who is 30 pounds and the large collar fit after I removed 2 links. Boston Terriers are not typically this large but my is and he's all muscle, the french bulldog heritage shows in him.

My Boston has already been taught the following commands: sit, stay, down, high five and come. However, he has been the most stubborn dog with leash pulling. I have tried several collar systems to break him of this habit with no success. He also goes crazy when a deer crosses our path on walks and will attack my other dog, another Boston Terrier. I was hoping this system would help me with these two specific problems.

Good news, it works! I have successfully broke my dog of both these habits. I was able to break the leash pulling on the first walk, within 10 minutes. I has taken a few walks to break him of the going nuts when deer are present but it has been a success. I couldn't be happier about this!!!

The DVDs, pamphlet and quick reference cards are easily to follow but like with any type of training, consistency is key. You don't have to watch both DVD all the way through to get started, you can work through each section. However Don Sullivan at the beginning suggests you watch the videos several times before starting to train your dog to be sure you know and remember what to do while training your dog.

I have been working with the system for under a week and I amazed by the results and would definitely recommend this system to anyone with a new dog of any age. It is pricey but I think it is worth it because the training learned is something you can use with any new dog you have over the years. I'm one of those people who will always have a couple of dogs as companions so I see this packages value. The only reason I'm giving this system 4 stars instead of 5 is because the first set of DVDs didn't work and the gloves are not one size fits all, and both components are key to success with this system.

Sport-Brella Mini Chair, Fuchsia
Sport-Brella Mini Chair, Fuchsia
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $25.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A lightweight, sturdy & protective child's chair, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Sport-Brella Mini Chair is a lightweight, right size chair for children under about 4 feet and 10 inches tall (any taller the child's head would hit the underside of the umbrella). It's easy to setup and stow away with the included carry bag, and most children will be able to do this themselves after they have been shown how to properly open and close the umbrella, and which end of the chair goes into the carrying bag first. I'd recommend adult supervision until your child has gotten the hang of using the umbrella to avoid pinched fingers or skin.

The chair itself has a solid and stable frame, and the fabric is made up of sturdy material that's somewhat easy to clean. Some dirt had gotten onto to the seat of the chair so it was rubbed into the fabric pretty good from being sat on. It took some thorough scrubbing to get the dirt out but some it still remained leaving a slight outline of where the dirt was on the fabric.

The cup holder is the about the same size as the cup holder that comes with an adult sized chair.

I love how the umbrella can be adjusted at different tilted angles and turn a full 360 degrees plus the endpoints of the umbrella have protective end caps to prevent pokes. The umbrella's arm has two different sections that can be tilted and locked/unlocked with a button at these sections, allowing many different angles and placement of the umbrella. The umbrella shape is not the traditional even sided hexagon shape but a hexagon shape with one half being twice as long as the other half. While I love the idea of the umbrella on this chair, the arm the umbrella is attached to is not very sturdy and wobbles with the wind.

I can't verify that the sun protection of the fabric since first I'd have to get a child to stay seated for an extended period of time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16