Profile for Donna > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 163

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Donna RSS Feed (US)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
ChargeLight CL3 Black Bundle: USB Charging Station + UltraBright USB Flashlight + 10W USB Speed Charger
Price: $49.95
6 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The ChargeLight is one of the best portable chargers I have used, July 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The ChargeLight is one of the best portable chargers I have used. I use it to charge my iPhone and Samsung Tab 3. I haven't had any problems with the ChargeLight and I have been using it for several months.

Pros
- Small and Lightweight, I don't notice it in my purse
- Holds a charge for weeks
- Super bright flashlight with 3 dim modes along with a flashing emergency mode
- Multiple ways to speed recharge: USB, Charging dock
- Can recharge itself while charging another device

Cons
- My son keeps sneaking this away from me for his use

Moshi Cirrus Standing Cover for Kindle Paperwhite, Grey
Moshi Cirrus Standing Cover for Kindle Paperwhite, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros - Lightweight - Easy to apply to the Kindle Paperwhite - Magnetic closure ..., July 16, 2014
The Moshi Cirrus Standing Cover in Grey:

Pros
- Lightweight
- Easy to apply to the Kindle Paperwhite
- Magnetic closure
- Case has opening to access charging port and power button
- Stays upright when placed in stand mode
- Can adjust the angle when in stand mode by sliding the Kindle along the bottom backing and it will stay in place
- Easy to hold when reading
- Auto-sleep engages when closed
- Feels sturdy
- Doesn't show marks

Neutral
- The material feels like smooth felt but it also reminds me of cardboard even though it's not made of cardboard.

Cons
- Does not Auto-wake when opened
- Looks plain
- If have pets, pet hair will stick to the cover, especially cat hair

Labrada Nutrition Super Charge! Xtreme Pre-Workout Energy Drink Mix, Fruit Punch, 1.76-Pound Tub
Offered by Nutrition Depot
Price: $35.39
18 used & new from $31.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Effect Pre-Workout Drink, July 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have used several different pre-workout drinks such as Noxipro Chrome, Advocare Spark and a few others, and I think this pre-workout drink ranks about in the middle of these energy drinks. When I first started using pre-workout drinks to help push me further in my workouts, I was sensitive to the effects they provided. By this I mean, I would be bouncing off the walls with energy but as time has gone by my sensitivity to them has lessened. At 5'2" and 110 lbs, I can use 1 1/2 scoops of this drink to power me through my weightlifting workouts without getting the shakes. I workout in a 5 day split with two days off in between, working out for about an hour each time. I feel like this pre-workout drink does help push me further than I would be able to go without any pre-workout drink in endurance and strength. However, it does not instantly increase your muscle size.

The taste is tolerable, it's not the best nor is it the worst and it does leave an aftertaste. Also, drinking this pre-workout in the evening may affect your sleep. In the beginning, it did cause me to go to sleep later but this effect has also lessened for me the more I used it. I usually use it around 5:00 in the evening about thirty minutes before my workout.

Earnest Eats Vegan & Wheat-Free Hot Cereal with Superfood Grains, Quinoa, Oats and Amaranth  - American Blend - (Case of 12 - Single Serve Cups)
Earnest Eats Vegan & Wheat-Free Hot Cereal with Superfood Grains, Quinoa, Oats and Amaranth - American Blend - (Case of 12 - Single Serve Cups)
Price: $32.28
6 used & new from $29.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty convenience, July 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Earnest Eats Hot and Fit cereal, American Blend is a tasty but not sweet combination of grains, nuts and cranberries. This is not a gluten free product but a wheat free product, I'm guessing this is because the rolled oats may contain gluten based on how it is processed. I like eating this hot cereal as it is or a lot of times I would add 1/4 cup of egg whites (I'm not a vegan), fill with water to the line then microwave. I have cooked this by adding hot water and letting it sit also. Both ways get near the same results, with microwaving making the grains softer. This cup holds heat for a long period time so be careful on that first bite.

Nutritional information:
Serving Size 1 Cup (67g), Servings Per Container 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 280, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 220mg (9% DV), Total Carbohydrate 45g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (4% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (15% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Hamilton Beach 49999A FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker
Hamilton Beach 49999A FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffeemaker
Price: $49.99
6 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Brews a great, strong cup of coffee but can be messy, July 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Hamilton Beach 49999A FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffemaker brews a stronger cup of coffee than the Keurig brewers was the first thing I noticed on my first cup of coffee from this brewer. That's plus for me since I love a strong cup of coffee. However, I didn't not like how the brewer spews coffee. You have to be sure your cup of coffee is up close to the where coffee is dispensed or your counter will be covered in coffee splatter. Also, only the plastic K-cups will work in this brewer. I could not use my San Francisco Bay Coffee Fog Chaser, 12-Count OneCup Single Serve Cups (Pack of 3) filter K-cups in this brewer.

Pros:
- Strong cup of coffee
- Auto-shut off
- Doesn't take up a lot of counter space
- Can use a large mug or large travel cup easily

Cons:
- Have to add water for every cup of coffee
- Easy to overfill, had to use a measuring cup to prevent overfilling
- Splatters coffee, if the cup is not right up under the dispenser
- Cord is short
- Can't use filter K-cups like the ones by San Francisco Bay Coffee
- Adjustable cup rest will not work with all cups/mugs. I had to rig mine in order to get my mug up close to the dispenser to prevent splatter

Belkin Stripe Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8.0 inch (Red)
Belkin Stripe Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - 8.0 inch (Red)
Offered by Mo's Chateau
Price: $26.99
11 used & new from $8.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and functional cover, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The Belkin Strip cover with stand is a great accessory for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.

Good:
- The Tab 3 fits snugly into the plastic cradle, with the cradle not being noticeable.
- You have easy access to all ports and camera openings.
- It add very little weight to the Tab 3 and feels good in the hand while holding it.
- The multiple viewing angles adds versatility to cover, allowing you to view the Tab 3 from three varying by degree angles provided by the grooves inside the cover plus an additional viewing angle by flipping the cover inward under the Tab 3..
- The front cover fold back easily and stays flat.
- The outside and inside of the cover feels nice to the touch with the outer cover standing up to rough handling.
- The red cover is a deep dark red though it looks like a brighter red in the pictures here on Amazon.
- The strap is firmly intact and stretchy enough to easily use yet tight enough to keep the cover cover closed without worry that the strap will come apart.

Neutral:
- Doesn't stand up vertically in a stable position.

I would definitely recommend this cover for use with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8 inch.

Exogear ExoMount Touch CD Slot Car Mount for iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Galaxy Note 4/3, HTC One Smartphones (Black)
Offered by PORTABLE GUY
Price: $37.78
9 used & new from $26.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent iPhone Holder, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The ExoMount Touch CD Slot Car Mount is an excellent product for mount your phone in your car securely. I have using it for about a month and it's the first device of this type that I have owned, and I have found I can't imagine being without it. I have used it for trips, and the mount has been a savior in that I can easily view Google Maps while driving without being distracted from driving.

Good:
- Easy to install in the CD slot of the car by simply turning the bottom screw to widen the clamps within the CD slot. I have used this in an '06 Nissan Altima and a '13 VW Passat with no issues.
- The side buttons are easy to push one handed from either side, left or right to release the phone.
- It's easy to pop in by simply pushing the phone against the cradle then the side clamps automatically engage.
- The mount holds my phone securely with the very minimum of bounce.
- The swivel ball allows the phone mount to be rotated any angle needed for viewing.

Bad:
- I wish the screw that tightens the mount in the CD slot was not so big. The screw blocks the radio station selection buttons on my Nissan Altima. Since I have controls on the my steering wheel for the radio this isn't a huge issue but could be for anyone whose CD/radio is setup with the CD slot right above the radio selection buttons and have no other way of changing the stations.

I highly recommend this phone mount!

Vetri-Science Canine Plus, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Vetri-Science Canine Plus, 60 Bite-Sized Chews
Price: $12.21
11 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog approved by all four my dogs, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All four of my dogs, one of who is very picky and another that is semi-picky, eat these right up. Prior to giving these to my dogs, I was giving them Vetri-Science Laboratories Canine Plus Supplement for Pets, which they all eat without any problems.

I like that these chews are a healthier choice to give my dogs. Vetri-Science is a brand a I trust and have seen great results with my dogs. I have seen an improvement in their hair, eyes, appetite and overall well being.

I would recommend these to anyone with a picky eater for a dog but these are pricier compared to the Vetri-Science Laboratories Canine Plus Supplement for Pets, which you get more for your money. If you can't get your dog to eat the tablet chews of this vitamin, I'd definitely recommend giving these a try.

KOR ONE BPA Free Hydration Vessel (Ice Blue)
KOR ONE BPA Free Hydration Vessel (Ice Blue)
Price: $23.83
5 used & new from $13.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Large enough to keep you hydrate for a long period of time, January 15, 2014
The KOR ONE water bottle has the following great features:

- I found the KOR ONE water bottle easy to use and hold. I have small hands.
- It has stood up well after several runs in the dishwasher, the suction is still functioning as it should.
- It durable enough that when I have dropped it a few times and it just bounced. It suffered only a few scuffs but no harm to it's functions.
- I like that you can put little messages to yourself in the cap so it's there as a reminder when you drink.

The KOR ONE water bottle only had a few downsides:

- If the ice being used is larger than a cube, it can be cumbersome getting it in the oval opening.
- Can only use water in this bottle. The manufacturer doesn't recommend using anything but water.

Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC
Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good suction but has some caveats, January 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My house mainly consists of laminate flooring with carpet in the bedrooms. I also have four dogs (two Boston Terriers, long haired Chihuahua and a Boxer) and a cat, out these pets, three shed a lot of hair year round.

I found that the Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright did the following very well:
- Had good suction power
- Vacuumed edges exceptionally well
- Did not blow debris away while vacuuming
- Semi-lightweight
- Easy to empty canister
- Love the cord auto-rewind
- Turbo Tool works well removing pet hair from the furniture

However, the following were it's shortcoming:
- 25" Cord is not long enough, shorter than the Hoover UH72450 by 5 inches. Those 5 inches are noticeably missing.
- Not easy to maneuver compared to the Shark Navigator Bagless Upright Vacuum NV22L or the Hoover/Tti Floor Care UH72450 Windtunnell Air Pro Vac.
- The lowest height setting doesn't go low enough on my laminate floors.
- The hand hose is very stiff and you have to pull hard to get it stretch to it's full length. Still stiff after using it for nearly a month.

Overall, this vacuum cleaner is a decent one but I feel for what it does the price should be a bit lower. The Shark Navigator, though older, maneuvers and vacuums better than this one and is a bit cheaper.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17