Profile for Stephanie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Stephanie RSS Feed (Minnesota)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Star Girl: Beauty Queen
Star Girl: Beauty Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!!!!!!, December 25, 2014
This review is from: Star Girl: Beauty Queen (App)
This app is soooooo awesome! If I could date it 10 stars I totally would!! You really should get this app!

Ten Silicone Skins / Cases / Covers for Motorola Atrix 4G / MB860 - Black, White, Orange, Red, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Green, Hot Pink, Light Pink
Offered by Cbus Wireless
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., April 8, 2014
These are perfect! Give my phone enough grip to hold onto it but enough variety to change the color when I want. Not too bulky. easy to get on, though maybe a little too big, barely.

All in all, SO glad I got this instead of a hard case that would crack when I dropped the phone.

PDP Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Headset - Xbox 360
PDP Afterglow Prismatic Wireless Headset - Xbox 360
Price: $99.99
10 used & new from $58.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Mac user, LOVE IT. **Edited 9/11/14, April 8, 2014
I have a Mac, version 10.8.5 with a 2.4 Ghz Intel.

I was worried it wouldn't work with my Mac, so I bought this at a local store instead of on Amazon. Its a USB connection and it works great. SUPER easy to set up.

Pro's: easy to set up. Quick tips for every possible way ( computer, tv, consoles, bluetooth) Music sounds AMAZING in this. Like... it made me gasp it sounded so amazing. Playing games with this headset is so much better, playing with out them is like black and white vs color tv. Just not comparable. It has three modes, and I usually just use the immersive mode, but it is easy to switch between if needed. Changing the color of the headset is easy as well, and directions are very clear.

Con's: This is a heavy headset. Hours on a game with this on, just wear on you. I am getting used to it, but the first day was tough. When changing the color, I noticed that some cause a bit of a feedback on the right earpiece. However, I would still buy these. I plan to contact the company to see if there are any recommendations. There are other electronics around me, so it could be something like that.

These also do a very good job at closing off outside noises. However, I can still hear my family and people talking louder than normal. I cannot hear myself type when listening to music or in game.

**edited. The mike is great in game. I use Teamspeak and Skype at this point. Both work well. The mike is very sensitive though! It picks up outside noises if I have a window open. So a PTT voice com is advised IMO.
I recently had a problem with the wireless not working. The headset wouldnt mute either. After contacting PDP, they emailed me back with in a day, and sent me a prepaid form to mail my headset back! I assumed they would fix mine and send it back, but it really looks as if I have gotten a completely new one back! Once I test this one in game again, I will update this as well.

3M Cloud Library
3M Cloud Library

5.0 out of 5 stars You CAN USE this if you have a kindle., February 6, 2014
This review is from: 3M Cloud Library (App)
Someone posted instructions on here on how to download it. It is safe, and it works. I have it on both my kindles, a first gen and a HDX. Now, it really slowed down the first gen as it didn't have much memory, but it worked. No problems AT ALL. Love this, so glad it is available.
** Edited to say, that there are a few books that don't seem to like being on the HDX, they don't save the place you are in, or depending on the type, they don't text that would be in boxes or tips. SO USE BOOKMARKS to remember where you are. It really sucks to page 3-4 chapters ahead. Really. really.

rooCASE Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Case - (2014 Current Generation) Origami Slim Shell 8.9-Inch 8.9" Smart Cover with Landscape, Portrait, Typing Stand - RED
Offered by PC Micro Store
Price: $24.98
3 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price., January 14, 2014
Love this! I am SO GLAD I found this case instead of buying the Amazon version. I love that I can get to all the buttons on the Kindle Fire hdx, The speakers are exposed, the camera is visible. It was a little tough trying to figure out HOW to stand it. I do with that there were more instructions for the product. Mine had a little dot of something on it, a little black speck that I could feel with my hands. Not sure what it was, but I was able to remove it. That did disappoint me a bit, as I think if it is new it should be perfect. This seems sturdy and well made, and I hope it lasts me a long time.

Dino Paradise for Kindle Fire (Free Edition)
Dino Paradise for Kindle Fire (Free Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun to play. easy., November 26, 2013
this was a great game for the kids. 5 and 7 year old love it. this is a really fun and easy game to play for all ages.

Doors&Rooms
Doors&Rooms

4.0 out of 5 stars fun and relaxing., September 9, 2013
This review is from: Doors&Rooms (App)
as puzzle lovers, we enjoy this game. while not impossible, the later stages give you a run for your mo ey.

The Girl Who Disappeared Twice (Forensic Instincts)
The Girl Who Disappeared Twice (Forensic Instincts)
by Andrea Kane
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
213 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what you may expect., March 2, 2013
This is not a book I would normally read. I was in the library wandering back up to the check out area and saw this on an endcap. I have NO idea why I picked it up. I don't even know why I kept reading. I generally don't like reading books with children that are in danger. Something in the prologue and first chapter caught me and held on. Before I knew it I read the first chapter just standing at the end of the aisle.

This is apparently labeled as a romantic thriller. Really, not much romance. Which was fine with me, that wasn't why I picked up the book. But if that is what you are looking for, this is not that book. BUT don't pass this up! I loved the main characters, I loved their interactions and their quirks. I will Definitely read others in this series.

His Captive Bride (Stolen Brides Series Book 3)
His Captive Bride (Stolen Brides Series Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It will break your heart, and sew it right back up again., December 1, 2012
I was happy to see familiar characters in the beginning of this book, and I think it helped me "bond" to Avril faster. She is an interesting character and I liked her strong attitude and character. I have to say, **SPOILER** that I was consumed initially with the thought of her daughter being with out a mother, and I was so involved in the book, I felt like she had been away for weeks or months. I just could NOT see how she could possibly get back home but still be with her love.
Well, Shelly of course knew what to do! I loved the ending, and as with all her books, I always wanted more after it was over. They make you want to keep reading about the characters! I loved how she brought in the minor characters too, but not enough to totally distract you.
Great book, made me sad and happy many, many times!!

Toxic Part One (Celestra Series Book 7)
Toxic Part One (Celestra Series Book 7)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Poetic and Beautiful, December 1, 2012
I have to say, it has been awhile since I read the last book, but this one seems so much more poetic and beautiful. Skyla is definitely torn in this book, perhaps more than the others. As a reader, so am I! I don't know who I want to be the chosen one for her, but I probably would love for them to all be!
The ending is abrupt, hence, part two. BUT, thats ok. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5