Profile for Jess > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jess RSS Feed

Posters: Maps Poster - Political Map Of Europe, Flags, In English (36 x 24 inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price!, June 26, 2014
The map has beautiful colors, and the flags are all listed along the bottom. I wish the map was just a little bigger, but for the size, you can see the majority of countries very easily. I also like that several of the countries have their names listed in their native language (Ireland=Erie) in addition to the English version. This is a good buy for the price!

The Adventures of David the Gnome (3 Disc Box Set)-Nick Jr
The Adventures of David the Gnome (3 Disc Box Set)-Nick Jr
DVD ~ Tom Bosley
2 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set overall, but I do have a few complaints, June 7, 2009
There are 2 complaints I have with this set. One, the episode titles are not the same titles as what were originally aired on Nickelodeon, however they are the same episodes, just different titles for some reason. The other complaint I have is that the episodes only come in the movie format. Basically this means that the episodes play back to back without the show's introduction. When you hit play movie, it does show an into on the first episode of each disc with the original song, however the intro is NOT the same as it was on Nickelodeon, which bothers me a bit. You can watch the episodes individually as well, but when you select that option, no intro is shown at all.

However, the set does contain all the episodes I love and remember. The set does have good picture and sound, and my few complaints I have with the set are not enough to suggest not buying it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2011 10:39 AM PDT

Vampire's Promise
Vampire's Promise
by Caroline B. Cooney
44 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, November 1, 2007
This review is from: Vampire's Promise (Paperback)
Usually, Caroline B. Cooney is enthralling when she tells a story, but throughout the entire book, I was bored, bored, bored. This book is actually three books in one, and all three were equally dull. The same discriptions were used over and over, and the characters were boring and lifeless, and it could hardly hold my interest. I am not one to not finish a book once I start, and that is the only reason I was able to finish. Please, save the money on this one and buy one of her better ones, such as Flight 116 is Down, or The Stranger.