Profile for Kondor > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kondor RSS Feed

In Cold Blood
In Cold Blood
DVD ~ Robert Blake
31 used & new from $5.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Make Movies This Good Anymore, July 19, 2006
This review is from: In Cold Blood (DVD)
Very few movies, especially in black and white, can grab your attention from the beginning and hold it throughout the entire show. This movie does! The acting by the young Robert Blake has Oscar written all over it, and one of the hardest scenes to watch is when the trigger is pulled killing all of these innocent victims, that just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The movie was very well laid out. First, you are introduced to the main characters who carried out the crime and then after the crime has been committed the movie covers the trial. A very clever, thought out movie that you absolutely must see.

Ziglar on Selling: The Ultimate Handbook for the Complete Sales Professional
Ziglar on Selling: The Ultimate Handbook for the Complete Sales Professional
by Zig Ziglar
63 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Odds Are In Your Favor, August 21, 2005
On page 190 Mr. Ziglar shares a very profound point of view. "Theoretically, the odds are in your favor because very few consumers read books, attend classe, or listen to recordings on how not to buy." I have been reading his books and listening to his tapes for years and this book, to me, is a history book in sales. He shares his sales experiences and solutions when he sold with small companies, and gives examples of some of the sharpest salesmen in the country who sold large orders for some of the biggest corporations in America. One of the main points he brings out throughout the book is A.A.F.T.O. Want to know what it means? Get the book.

Make More Money Investing in Multiunits: A Step-by-Step Guide
Make More Money Investing in Multiunits: A Step-by-Step Guide
by Gregory D. Warr
34 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars How To Do It And Why It Works, August 8, 2005
Why would you invest in Multi Unit Apartment buildings versus single family housing? Quote: "My mentor said I buy a single family home. I put up a $1 to make $1.20. That's a 1.20 to 1 ratio, which is good. I realize an even higher leverage when I buy an apartment building, which means I still put up $1 but get $10 in return. That's a 10 to 1 ratio. I call that millionaire buying power!" End Quote. Gregory D. Warr appears on MSNBC and CNN and is a sought after speaker on investing. This book is written in easy to understand language and reveals his secrets for investing in multi unit apartment buildings and answers why he invests in them. He tells you how to do it and why it works. I highly reccommend this book.

Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West
by Dee Alexander Brown
289 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars This Should Be Required Reading in High School And College, July 11, 2005
I had an auto mechanic the other day tell me we need to move on and FORGET what happened in the past! That is an ignorant statement. If you watch "Incident at Oglala- The Leonard Peltier Story" (an activist for the AIM- American Indian Movement who was wrongly accused of killing 2 FBI agents during the 1973 siege at Wounded Knee,South Dakota and is still inmprisoned in Leavenworth - speak out for his release) , and read "Trail of Tears" by Gloria Jahoda, how can anyone deny the continual blatant, evil, treatment of Native Americans to this very day. If you have read this book buy copies for your friends birthdays and give it to them. At Christmas time give a copy to your friends, relatives, and enemies and tell them to read this book. Anyone with a conscience cannot deny the truth. The history of American Native's blood spilled on their own land is screaming that the U.S. Government should stop the Nazi treatment of our brothers and sisters. But to this day they have not. We need to raise our voices until they are heard and let politicians and the world know we are not going to stand for the way our brothers and sisters are still being robbed, cheated, and lied to. Read this book and if you don't share it with others you are as guilty as the soldiers (I am ashamed to call them Americans) of our government who were told during the genocidal removal during the "Trail of Tears" "... if they give you any trouble use your boothils to get rid of them, because we don't want you to waste our bullets on them." My great, great grandmother was murdered on the "Trail of Tears" and I will never, as long as I breathe, forget that time or my other brothers and sisters that have been imprisoned, deceived, mistreated, and murdered without cause or reason to this day. To the negative, ridiculous people who have given this book a low rating, ignore them and read this book. You cannot be the same if you still have a heart and soul. This book should receive 100 stars.

JFK: The Case for Conspiracy
JFK: The Case for Conspiracy
DVD ~ Mark Crouch
Offered by DVDux
Price: $59.95
23 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Only An Idiot Could Still Believe The Lone Gunman Was Oswald, July 9, 2005
This review is from: JFK: The Case for Conspiracy (DVD)
To the idiots who believe Oswald was the lone gunman. Gosh, hmmm, one of the doctors who was standing by Kennedy's head in the emergency room said there was a small "ENTRY" bullet hole through Kennedy's neck and another entry wound in the front of his head which exited through the back right side of his head. It blew a hole out the back right side of Kennedy's head which was about 2 and 3/4 inches in diameter. Three more doctors who were in the emergency room when Kennedy arrived confirmed that information. Then how did "Lone Gunman Oswald" jump down from the School Book Depository with his malfunctioning cheap mail order rifle in hand, run in front of Kennedy's limousine and fire those shots which entered Kennedy from the front. One through the throat and the other through the front right side of his head in less than 60 seconds and then escape? Oh, I almost forgot. Before he did that - Oswald fired the only shot in the world, recorded to date that - OH MY GOSH!!-

---- ZIGZAGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if I can run down to the local gun store today and buy a box of zigzagging shells!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2008 6:16 PM PDT

Lincoln Conspiracy
Lincoln Conspiracy
by David W. Balsiger

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, July 2, 2005
This review is from: Lincoln Conspiracy (Hardcover)
I read this book a couple of times and it was a very interesting read. How factual it is, I don't know, how truthful it is I don't know. This I do know. Anyone who doesn't stop and ask yourself,"Could this assassination have happened this way", needs to realize that this actually could have happened this way. We are so bombarded with propaganda by one sided media newspapers and magazines, such as "The Los Angeles Times" and "Time" magazine it's ridiculous! The American public has been known and accused of believing whatever the media throws at us. For example: the "Kennedy Assassination". When you watch the Zapruder film and you see Kennedy shot from the front and the bullet exit through the back of his head. People today still insist he was shot by "The Lone Assassin" Lee Harvey Oswald. Rifle expert after rifle expert couldn't pull off that many shots from top of the line rifles. But according to the good ole U.S. government Lee Harvey did with one of the worst malfunctioning rifles ever manufactured. Sheep to the slaughter is what the Lincoln Assassination and the Kennedy Assassination remind me of. This book to me was very well written, in my opinion, and its worth taking the time to read it.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2012 10:31 PM PDT

The Secret of Inner Strength: My Story
The Secret of Inner Strength: My Story
by Joe Hyams
111 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A Shy Man With Inner Strength of Iron, June 25, 2005
I have seen Chuck Norris interviewed on several TV shows and he comes across as a very soft spoken shy man, yet you can tell he has a very powerful inner strength. In his career he has helped countless young people who doubted themselves to pick themselves up from despair and a feeling of uselessness and to believe in themselves and to do something great with their lives. He cares for his fellow man and has given of himself when he didn't have to. This book allows you to see inside his heart and to see and feel the struggles he has gone through and conquered. Chuck Norris is a Winner and so is this book. It is definitely a must read. Someone should do a movie on his life! He started at the bottom (he failed his first black belt test) and came out on top.

Investing in Real Estate With Lease Options and "Subject-To" Deals : Powerful Strategies for Getting More When You Sell, and Paying Less When You Buy
by Wendy Patton
Price: $18.27
66 used & new from $3.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Wendy Patton - An Actual Investor and An Author, June 24, 2005
If you are looking for a blueprint from A to Z on

"lease options" and "subject-to", this is it. Most authors almost always leave something out. Not Wendy. This woman, investor, author, has her act down to a "T". Before I buy a book or course I do a little research and try to gain as much knowledge as possible about this person before I lay down my hard earned money. Wendy seems to really have done her homework on this book and she is very, very thorough. Maybe some of her male "guru" counterparts could learn alot from her ethics and her intelligence.

The Science of Influence: How to Get Anyone to Say "Yes" in 8 Minutes or Less!
The Science of Influence: How to Get Anyone to Say "Yes" in 8 Minutes or Less!
by Kevin Hogan
86 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Chapter 11 is Worth The Entire Cost of the Book, June 23, 2005
Chapter 11, titled "I'll Think About It", is a priceless chapter. In speaking with people when presenting your product his examples he uses are broken up into 3 categories. It is so simple yet so powerful! The rest of the book is laid out in easy to understand language that can make you understand why people think the way they think. As a professional business executive I had to give this book the highest rating. It is well worth the money and should be added to your library.

South of I-10
South of I-10
Offered by Media Medley
Price: $17.95
25 used & new from $0.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Underrated, June 20, 2005
This review is from: South of I-10 (Audio CD)
I was listening to the radio one day and this was a rare occasion where the radio host actually told the name of the song and named the artist playing the song instead of running his mouth about himself. I went to the store and bought it and have been a fan since then. Sonny Landreth should be in every serious Cajun, Rock, Swamp music fans CD collection. This CD, in my opinion has diversity, showcases Sonny's talent on the guitar and slide, and his vocals. He definitely has a musical style all his own. This CD introduced me to

"Sonny Landreth's Style" and I'm impressed with his songwriting ability as well. Maybe everyone won't agree but I believe he is an undiscovered "Great".