Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Rastein > Reviews

Browse

Rastein's Profile

Customer Reviews: 809

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rastein "Filmmaker and artist in Los Angeles." RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Altra Owen Retro Desk, Sonoma Oak/Gunmetal Gray
Altra Owen Retro Desk, Sonoma Oak/Gunmetal Gray
Price: $42.29
13 used & new from $40.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Sticker with Wood Design - Still A Good Desk, July 21, 2016
Great table. Easy to put together.
It is pretty cheap but you don't really notice until you're examining it.
The wood is particle board with a wood grain sticker.
This of course keeps the cost down and it looks pretty legit if you aren't paying attention.
So, you do risk the chance of ruining the sticker on it, but you can actually buy replacement stickers so... not world ending stuff here.
Overall, good deal.

Caudalie Grape Water-6.7 oz
Caudalie Grape Water-6.7 oz
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $22.00
13 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Drenches you like a violent rainstorm but it's fantastic!, July 19, 2016
In all seriousness, a little goes a long way and it's easy to be heavy handed with the sprayer.
It smells lovely and feels incredible on the skin. Will buy again!

Reverie Cake Hair Treatment
Reverie Cake Hair Treatment
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $70.98
8 used & new from $70.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Marketing is Bunk - Medicinal Scent - Changed My Scalp & Hair, July 18, 2016
This is an oil. So to be surprised that it's oily from other reviews doesn't make sense to me.
It is a light oil but used in excess and not massaged into the scalp properly would leave the hair very oily.
This product takes time to work into the hair. You can't be in a rush and use it.
The scent is very salon/medicinal. I don't love or hate the scent.
My hair and my scalp; I can't even explain how much healthier they are after only a few uses.

The hair growing, anti-aging, whatever properties are just marketing.
Circulation, your overall health and other biological factors are what stimulates hair growth; so in my book no product will ever truly do this without being a serious chemical or surgical procedure.

HOW TO USE
- On WET hair (Works best on dirty wet hair in my opinion) drop a few drops on your fingers and get each finger tip slick.
- Set your fingers into the hair and pressed directly on the scalp and massage the pip pop out of your head.
I mean, keep rubbing your fingers around for a good 5-10 minutes if possible. You want to work the oil in as much as possible and you may have to wet your fingers again, but not likely.
- You can leave this in for however long but I like to sleep in it.
Keep in mind it does have a tingling/cooling sensation that may be uncomfortable for some people.
-- You can assess wether your head looks oily in the morning or not and choose to leave it in longer or wash it out.

It may have a learning curve my hair had been seeming so drab and it's looking alive again after using this product.
The essential oils are what makes the product expensive. It honestly is a fair priced item - you are likely paying 10-15 dollars extra though for the packaging (which I personally like the masculine packaging lol)

GET A SAMPLE and see if you like the scent if you are able to at all in Sephora or wherever.
Amazon, so far, (at $70) has been the cheapest available price (I've never seen it over $80 or less than $70 as of July 2016.)

AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter - Full/Queen, Black
AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter - Full/Queen, Black
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for What it is, July 15, 2016
These aren't crazy fluffy blankets but I bought four of them for guests and myself. I basically cycle through them. They can take a beating through crappy washer dryers and they are mid-weight. So for me, in a twin bed, I get a Queen and just fold it over if I'm cold. If you aren't looking for anything fancy and something simple to take care of, this is it.

Coleman Pack-Away Cot with Side Table
Coleman Pack-Away Cot with Side Table
Price: $62.99
37 used & new from $53.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 15, 2016
I sleep on this when guests come over to my humble abode.
It's LOUD. You move around and it's like an army is coming over through the squeakiest door of all time.
Other than that, it was comfy enough, held up well and is exactly what I needed.

Womens Rugged Lace Up Stacked High Heel Ankle Boots Black Sz 9
Womens Rugged Lace Up Stacked High Heel Ankle Boots Black Sz 9

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not as functional as I would hope., July 15, 2016
So these aren't bad shoes - they are very cute but they are pretty narrow overall.
The shoe also isn't very sturdy. Obviously you wouldn't do combat boot work in these type of shoes but I would expect a better constructed shoe.
It felt like they may fall apart after a month or two at the shoe bed.

U Brands Low Odor Magnetic Dry Erase Markers With Erasers, Medium Point, Assorted Colors, 6-Count
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, July 15, 2016
Use these for a wall board.
They are great but if you leave writing up for a while they do end up not being erasable so you have to use elbow grease.
Overall a great set to have. Love the magnet and eraser heads.
However, magnets aren't super strong.

ASICS Women's Gel-equation 8 Running Shoe, Black/Hot Pink/Orange, 9 M US
ASICS Women's Gel-equation 8 Running Shoe, Black/Hot Pink/Orange, 9 M US
Price: $67.76
5 used & new from $59.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, July 15, 2016
Arch support is neutral. Overall shoe is comfy.
I've had many Asics since Nike's standards dropped to cheap, horrendous quality with their remaining high price tag.
So far I've had about 5 pairs of Asics and they have all been great at a fair price!

Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag 200g Charcoal Color, Four Bags
Moso Natural Air Purifying Bag 200g Charcoal Color, Four Bags
Offered by MOSO NATURAL
Price: $38.99
3 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, July 15, 2016
Specially the one in my car. I can tell it neutralizes everything and you can easily 'reset' it in the sun when needed.
Wouldn't work for large spaces but my apartment is tiny and so is my car. So it's perfect for me! Love the hole to hang it up anywhere.

Jag Jeans Women's Malia Pull On Slim Leg Jean, Black Void, 16
Jag Jeans Women's Malia Pull On Slim Leg Jean, Black Void, 16
Price: $41.40
2 used & new from $41.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Enough, July 15, 2016
These are pretty good pants.
Overall they are exactly as advertised.
They are however dyed cheaply because the dyes absorbed into my phone cover after a few wears.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20