Profile for amaz123 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

amaz123 RSS Feed

Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Copper, 8"
Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Salt Mill, Copper, 8"
Price: $48.02
4 used & new from $47.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and effective, January 10, 2014
I wanted to get this salt mill as a present for my husband. He has always loved copper and we needed a matching salt and pepper mill. We just put regular kosher salt into the mill and it works very well and is easy to use too. It has a beautifully shiny copper finish and looks great with the matching Atlas Pepper Mill, Copper, 8". The reviews were right on and we love the grind that it makes. I would recommend it to others!

Ambient Weather WR-088 Emergency Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Weather Radio, Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger (Red) with Cables

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not come with manual instructions, January 10, 2014
When I opened the box up to put it together I noticed there weren't any instructions. I called the company and they mailed me a copy not the original instructions. Unfortunately, because we live in the mountains, this radio does not pick up reception. I have not returned it because I think it's too far beyond the purchase date.

Melina's Peppercorns, California 4 Pepper Blend, 6 Ounce
Melina's Peppercorns, California 4 Pepper Blend, 6 Ounce
Price: $13.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Flavorful and Intense, January 10, 2014
I got these peppercorns because of the variation of corns and the reasonable price. I also saw positive reviews that helped me decide. The pepper is so flavorful and my husband and I are very pleased with how they enhance the food we cook. I love the varied peppercorns in that it makes for an interesting and very flavorful food experience.

I would recommend it to others.

Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Pepper Mill, Copper, 8"
Pepper Mill Imports Atlas Pepper Mill, Copper, 8"
Price: $50.15
3 used & new from $50.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to use, January 10, 2014
This review matches the review I gave for the Atlas Salt Mill, Copper, 8" in that in giving this as a gift with the matching salt mill, I was very pleased with the copper finish and the grind. What I didn't appreciate when the packaging arrived was that I didn't see any assembly instructions in the box. So, I unwrapped the plastic that the mill was sent in though I didn't want to because it was a gift. Because there weren't any assembly instructions I didn't know that the grinding tool was actually inside the mill. It wasn't until I received the matching salt mill that I saw the assembly instructions. From those instructions I learned that the tool was intact inside the mill and I easily assembled this mill as well as the salt mill.

Also, I did see previous reviews that stated it grinds too fine and doesn't have a mechanism to grind different sized pepper. Also, I saw reviews that it grinds too fine, but we think the grind is perfect and not too fine; it's okay that it doesn't have various grinding levels because we love it how it is. Again, this Atlas Pepper Mill matches so nicely with the salt mill and we couldn't be happier. I would recommend this pepper mill to others!

Bags for LessTM Breathable Garment Bag with Handles 55"
Bags for LessTM Breathable Garment Bag with Handles 55"
Offered by Bags for Less
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and versatile, November 10, 2013
This bag provided sturdy and versatile use for my hanging garments. I put 5-6 garments and the bag held up very well. I actually didn't take it on my flight, but mailed it ahead of my flight and it held up very well. I especially love all of the storage bag options, like the velcro and I love the two handles so I could bend the bag and carry it with ease. The price was terrific and I'm so happy I bought it -- thank you Bags for Less! I plan on using it for many years to come!

Amazon Gift Card - Email - Celebrate
Amazon Gift Card - Email - Celebrate
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and quick, December 26, 2012
I appreciate the e-card availability to send a gift card to family members. It was so easy and relatively quick!

Amazon 5W USB Charger (also compatible with other android and iOS devices)
Amazon 5W USB Charger (also compatible with other android and iOS devices)

5.0 out of 5 stars amaz123, December 12, 2011
I purchased this power adapter as a gift for my husband's Kindle Touch gift. I don't know yet my or his opinion of the power adaptor, but I'm sure it will work just fine.

Amazon Kindle Zip Sleeve, Graphite (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch)

4.0 out of 5 stars amaz123, December 12, 2011
I actually did not keep the Graphite sleeve as I saw the Belkin sleeve to appear sturdier. I'm sure that the Graphite sleeve has it's merits, but I returned it for another just same.

Belkin Portfolio Sleeve Case for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch
Belkin Portfolio Sleeve Case for Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle, and Kindle Touch

4.0 out of 5 stars kindle touch case, December 12, 2011
I purchased the Belkin Portfolio sleeve as a xmas gift for my husband. Because it is not yet xmas I cannot give a true review from my husband's viewpoint; however, I can tell you why I purchased this case over others. I took into account the reviews and description of the information on Amazon and made my purchase based on that; it looked like it would be sturdy enough to protect the Kindle Touch well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 8:49 AM PST