Profile for A. Forward > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Forward RSS Feed (CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Pass & Seymour 1595NTLTRWCC4 Gfci Receptacle/Nightlight Tamper Resistant 15-Amp/125-volt
Price: $17.86
17 used & new from $8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect night light for bathroom or kitchen, July 21, 2014
It's just the right brightness. The LED gets brighter or dimmer based in the ambient light. These are also tamper resistant outlets and unlike some of the cooper outlets I bought elsewhere these are easy to plug into. I wish they made a nightlight non GFCI version with 2 plugs.

2pcs E26/E27 to GU24 Adapter - E26/E27 Edison Screw to GU24 Bayonet Base Bulb Socket Adapter Converter
Offered by Torchstar
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to convert GU24 to Edison base, July 20, 2014
Works perfectly to convert gu24 to Edison base. Still small enough to fit in recessed light can.

NavePoint Cantilever Server Shelf Vented Shelves Rack Mount 19" 1U Black 14" (350mm) deep
Offered by NavePoint, LLC
Price: $25.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy shelf that can be wall mounted, July 20, 2014
Worked out perfect for my makeshift home network closet. I made the top shelf in my closet a central location for all my networking and I needed a little more space so I mounted this shelf to studs in the wall to place my Cisco switch on.

TRENDnet 16-Port Cat6 Unshielded Wallmount or Rackmount Patch Panel, TC-P16C6
TRENDnet 16-Port Cat6 Unshielded Wallmount or Rackmount Patch Panel, TC-P16C6
Price: Click here to see our price
49 used & new from $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable quality patch panel, July 12, 2014
I bought this patch panel to use it flush mounted in my drywall in my coat closet. During my remodel I decided to clean up and route all my Ethernet wires to my closet as a central location. I ran the wires up the wall from behind, punched all the wires down and mounted a couple of studs so they were about 19" apart and then use drywall screws to mount the patch panel plate flush with the drywall. It looks very clean. I have a Cisco switch mounted on a rack mount shelf above and run all the wires to the patch panel. It's a good quality panel, no problems whatsoever.

CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
Price: $8.99
40 used & new from $7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Best stud finder ever, July 12, 2014
This is the best stud finder there is. No false positives, no double checking to see if there was really a stud, no need to knock on the wall. It just finds the nails in the wall and hangs there which is perfect for marking studs to mount pictures or tv.

Teva Men's Pajaro M Flip Flop
Teva Men's Pajaro M Flip Flop
Price: $54.93
7 used & new from $54.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits comfortably for wider feet, July 12, 2014
I decided to get these over the Reef's I had before since my fat feet were a little snug before my feet compressed the padding down some which made them on to wear. The reviews said they are a bit larger than typical and I would tend to agree that they are a bit longer but also seem to fit wide feet a little better than my Reefs did in the same size. The heavy duty tread (for a flip flop) compared to my old Reefs is better especially when walking around on my slippery and sloped driveway when washing the car.

Stanley 84-029 8-Inch Bi-Material Lineman Pliers
Stanley 84-029 8-Inch Bi-Material Lineman Pliers
Price: $10.03
17 used & new from $6.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and works as advertised., June 17, 2014
I needed a pair of pliers to modify some electrical work my electrician did. He twists the romex together so it was a bit difficult untwisting it without the proper pliers. These worked out great without costing a ton like some of the other pliers I saw at the home improvement store.

RECARO Performance SPORT Combination Harness to Booster, Vibe
RECARO Performance SPORT Combination Harness to Booster, Vibe
Price: $219.99
8 used & new from $219.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Recaro car seat, January 1, 2014
I love the look and quality of this car seat. After the first convertible recaro I bought I wanted to get another for my second car. Everything was great except the belt strap tightener would get jammed too easily. Upon closer investigation, the belt would get snagged in between the latch edge groove. Hard to describe but basically the belt would get snagged and annoyingly I'd have to lift up the latch and pull very hard on the shoulder belts to get it unjammed. Not fun to do when trying to get my daughter in my car while it's raining.

Fortunately, after amazon swapped my car seat out I didn't have the same problem with the replacement. I'm thinking the one had, had a slight tolerance difference between the latch and the edge which would cause the belt to get snagged if I pulled the belt anything but perfectly straight.

Overall, very happy now.

Lerway CREE XM-L XML T6 LED 1600Lm Headlamp Headlight Bike Bicycle Light Zoomable
Offered by LERWAY Tech.
Price: $14.49
4 used & new from $13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright light, but needs a small pad on the headlight base, November 25, 2013
This lamp is very bright. I take lots if pictures before sunrise and often times have to hike up dirt trails in near complete darkness. This headlight makes it far more convenient for hiking since it's hands free compared to carrying a flashlight, especially when trying to navigate up/down loose dirt trails.

The light tilts up and down for aiming and has 3 modes of operations, full bright, a dimmed but still decently bright mode, and blinking mode. The light also claims to be water resistant. I haven't tested it but didn't have any problems during one outing in deep fog where it was so wet my hair was nearly dripping.

The one minus from this light is I wish it had a pad between the light and my head. While it has a general curve to snug up against my forehead, it is hard plastic and probably would leave grill marks on my head if I wore it for it anything longer than 20 minutes. It's also very uncomfortable after 10 minutes. I found that just placing a small folded square of a paper towel provides plenty of padding for long term comfort. I wore it for an hour on my last hike and didn't have any headaches or grill marks on my forehead. There might be a less geeky and more elegant approach but the paper towel seems to work ok for me.

Overall it works great for what I need and I was able to get it comfortable with the paper pad.

Reef Men's Phantoms Thong Sandal
Reef Men's Phantoms Thong Sandal
Price: $14.99 - $47.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight if you have wide feet, June 18, 2012
I should have trusted my gut and just ordered one size larger for my wide feet. Normally I fit size 8 shoes just fine, so I figured size 8 sandals too right? Nope. The last pair of el cheapo sandals I bought at Target I had to end up buying one size larger at size 9. The cheapos at size 9 fit well new and got fairly loose after a couple of weeks. This time I figured size 8 would loosen up as well and just fit right. Nope. While they did loosen up a little, they are still uncomfortably tight.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3