Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more
Profile for Michele > Reviews

Browse

Michele's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michele RSS Feed

Nintendogs + Cats:  French Bulldog and New Friends
Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog and New Friends
Offered by pdougas
Price: $33.75
47 used & new from $13.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than the original!, September 20, 2012
Okay, I loved my original Nintendogs to bits (until I got bored with it, that is, but you know how that goes!). It was great to see the game I loved with much better graphics and new features (the German Shepherd puppy looks SO much better!). As with the original, I did get bored with it after a while (probably burnt myself out from playing it too much), but it's a great casual game. The streetpass feature is great for me because none of my friends and family own the 3DS, but I can still reap the benefits of interacting with other players wirelessly. The voice commands worked a lot better for me (I'm assuming because of the better mic), and I liked the lure course. The option of having cats is a nice addition - though of course, you need puppies in order to participate in the main aspects of the game like walking your dog and participating in competitions. The walks were also way more interesting in this game - having the options of walking through the mountains, the beach, downtown, or your main street were a nice change, and using the pedometer to take a walk was also great because you can still interact with your dog without having to actually play (useful for when I'm walking around campus or shopping).

For a while, I debated whether or not to get the game. I figured I would eventually get bored with it, so I didn't want to spend too much. The main reason I ended up buying this particular version was the price. Really, all versions are the same, they just have different starter puppies and house decors (all breeds can be unlocked after certain requirements are completed in-game), but the Golden Retriever version is $30 while the other two are $12. For the lower price, it is definitely worth it. Like I said, it's a great casual game, but it's not something I would spend $30 on, so I would go with French Bulldog or Chihuahua if you are looking to get the game.

Men's Stainless Steel Two Piece Laser Cut High Polished Dog Tag Pendant Necklace - 24"
Offered by West Coast Jewelry
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for my Boyfriend :), September 20, 2012
My boyfriend has a necklace that looks very similar to this, so I got this because I knew he would like the style of it. It looks great - the only thing I would change is the length of the chain (I think it would look better with a longer chain). Other than that, I was very happy with the price and the necklace, and it even came in a blue satin pouch!

Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming - Nintendo DS
Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming - Nintendo DS
Offered by NinjaX+
Price: $36.90
27 used & new from $5.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a While, September 20, 2012
So, I love Harvest Moon, and I try to get the games as they come out - this one I mainly bought to add to my growing HM collection. I've played Puzzle de Harvest Moon, but it was only fun for a few days before I got bored with it. A similar thing happened with this game (not surprisingly - I did buy this game knowing it was just going to be something to keep me occupied for a little while). It was a bit more fun than Puzzle de, but mostly just because there was a storyline. I liked the puzzles and the story, but it isn't something I would play for hours on end. If you love Harvest Moon and games that you can pick up every once in a while just for a few minutes of gameplay, then I would say go ahead and buy it. It's a good game to have if you just want to play something for a little bit or need a distraction, and the puzzles can be fun. But if you're looking for something more in-depth like the other HM games, skip it.

Surgical Steel Cable Chain Necklace 1.2 mm Very Thin, 18 inch
Surgical Steel Cable Chain Necklace 1.2 mm Very Thin, 18 inch
Offered by Sabrina Silver
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Price, September 20, 2012
I ordered this chain to replace the one on a necklace I had. So far, it's been great. The clasp took a little bit of getting used to for me, but it's not a big issue and it just takes a couple seconds longer to put it on. I've had issues with jewelry containing nickel, but no issues with this chain yet (and hopefully I won't have any!). It's works great and looks so much better than my old chain! Definitely worth the price. :)

Edit: One thing I have noticed is that some sections of the links look to be different sizes. It's not enough of a difference to notice when you're wearing it, but if you look really closely at it, some links are definitely smaller than others. I don't find this to be enough of a problem to change the star rating (again, for the price, the chain is great), but I thought I'd mention it.