Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jonah B. > Reviews

Browse

Jonah B.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jonah B. RSS Feed (Lincoln, NE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Current Apple MagSafe 60W Power Adapter for MacBook MC461LL/A without AC Extension Wall Cord (Bulk Packaging)
Offered by AMICA ELECTRONICS
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, July 18, 2016
I like the slim design head attaching to the computer. It stay attached to the computer during movement better than the new flat design. If traveling, make sure to get the converter heads so that the plug works in the other country. I learned this the hard way. Now I keep a set of converters and just grab whichever one I need to travel abroad.

Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose
by Tony Hsieh
Price: $9.39
178 used & new from $1.43

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and easy read - and you're learning a lot, too!, December 15, 2014
Excellent and honest, a good read for anyone hoping to improve customer experience. The great part is that none of the ideas are revolutionary - they simply logically summarize the learnings of a brilliant guy with much experience.

Good business advice, too!

Techko LF283B Paper Folder, 1 Sheet at a time

Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment
Offered by Bor312
Price: $10.02
27 used & new from $9.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Irritated my eyes, though lubrication was good, December 15, 2014
In addition to this nighttime ointment, I've used both the daytime Systane Ultra (individual vials and bottle) as well as the night-time extra lubricant version. This Systane Nighttime Lubricant Eye Ointment was my least favorite of all of them because it caused my eyes to get red and irritated. It's almost like it was so moisturizing that it clogged up my tear ducts.

My main goal was to find an eye drop that works (stops my eyes from drying out so fast and hurting) and that does not have preservatives (because I use the drops often, I want to stay as natural with the drops as possible). This ointment did not work. The "pink" version of it was much better and did not cause any eye irritation, but unfortunately it has preservatives. In general, I am satisfied with the Systane brand, but if anyone has suggestions, would be open to trying a new brand.

Also, in case it can help you, here is a tidbit from my eye doctor: one of the things that dries out eyes most is fans. If you have your fans on in the summer while you sleep, you can significantly reduce eye irritation during the day by turning the fan off. Apparently we don't sleep with our eyes completely closed (there is a small gap) and the circulating air dries the eyes.

Acer Chromebook C720 New 11.6-Inch WXGA HD LED LCD Replacement Screen 30PIN Matte Fits: C720-2848, C720-2103, C720-2420, C720-2800, C720-2802, C720-2844
Offered by V I V O
Price: $18.65
12 used & new from $18.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to fix a partly broken computer without having to buy a new one, December 15, 2014
With this piece, we were able to fix an otherwise broken computer. Good value!

Car SeatBelt Extender Seat Belt Extension for Ford Audi Benz Volkswagen Porsche
Car SeatBelt Extender Seat Belt Extension for Ford Audi Benz Volkswagen Porsche

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with the quality of the product, December 15, 2014
Not a safety certified product, which was the main thing we were looking for. Unfortunately the quality appears poor. Shipping took an extremely long time from China. Will continue my search for another seller.

Two-Pack of Car Seat Belt Extenders add 8 Inches of Length
Two-Pack of Car Seat Belt Extenders add 8 Inches of Length
Offered by SERVICE YOU
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit our cars, December 4, 2014
Exceeded 45-day arrival estimate for China, but not useful for our purposes. The description said it's two different items, but they appear to be the same. They do not fit in my or wife's car (Toyota and Honda). Too expensive to return to China. Reaching out to seller to see what our options are for refund / exchange.

Sofpull 58204 Regular Capacity Centerpull Towel Dispenser  (WxDxH) 9.250" x 8.750" x 11.500" (1 Each)
Sofpull 58204 Regular Capacity Centerpull Towel Dispenser (WxDxH) 9.250" x 8.750" x 11.500" (1 Each)
Offered by Buy DMi Inc
Price: $11.75
77 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope it helps save paper, December 4, 2014
It is a great little dispenser and I am hoping it limits paper use ( little efforts to minimize waste) compared to the paper towel dispensers.

Elitech Projector Ceiling Mount ELL3BC
Elitech Projector Ceiling Mount ELL3BC
Offered by Elitech USA
Price: $79.95
2 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Higher price, hope better quality, December 4, 2014
It is exactly as described and so far everything is working out well. It will be the test of time that says whether or not this higher quality item was worth the price.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Need to do research before settling on a product, December 4, 2014
This does not fit in my or wife's car (Toyota and Honda). I will have to do some research to figure out how to find a different item. Item does not inspire confidence visually so I may not have used it anyway. I will report back if I find a resolution with the seller, but so far, communication has not been great due to time difference.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5