Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for KW in MA > Reviews

Browse

KW in MA's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KW in MA RSS Feed

Organize It All Acrylic 3-Bar Towel Rack with Bottom Shelf (62443)
Organize It All Acrylic 3-Bar Towel Rack with Bottom Shelf (62443)
Price: $52.99
16 used & new from $47.28

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, February 20, 2012
Tall enough for normal size bath towels. I can hang 3 at a time. Looks elegant. I bought a second one for the guest br because I liked the first one so much.

ORE 5 Arc Floor Lamp, Satin Nickel
ORE 5 Arc Floor Lamp, Satin Nickel
Offered by High Performance Parts
Price: $71.99
11 used & new from $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful lamp, February 20, 2012
This review is from: ORE 5 Arc Floor Lamp, Satin Nickel
Looks very elegant in my living room. I was away when it was delivered so my 77yr old mother assembled it for me. Now I am not trying to say it was easy mom.....love the lamp. The 5 different lamps may be adjusted to shine at different spots such as art work on the wall or down on the sofa for reading. The dimmer switch is easy to reach and works well. Light bulbs were included.

Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Still Camera with Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full HD 1080/60i Video (Pink)
9 used & new from $120.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Sony falsely advertises that this camera is waterproof, August 9, 2011
Sony's warranty is no good. I bought this camera for my vacation and used it in a pool. The camera leaked and stopped working. When I sent it to Sony they told me that they found corosion and the warranty was void. I told them that it was warranted to be waterproof and if the seals failed it should be covered. They just kept repeating their words and refused to honor their warranty. I will not purch from Sony again. Very disapointed in Sony.
Comment Comments (38) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2012 1:28 PM PST

Air Hogs Havoc Heli - Colors May Vary
Air Hogs Havoc Heli - Colors May Vary
Offered by Collectable Racing Books
Price: $89.99
5 used & new from $29.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 27, 2008
These things can take a whole lot of crashing and still look as though nothing has changed. A great value and something that anyone can play with of almost any age. This model is a little easier to control than previous models, but I can't get it to do what the video clip on the website shows it can do. that's ok, its still worth it.

T-fal TT7461 Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function, Black
T-fal TT7461 Avante Deluxe 4-Slice Toaster with Bagel Function, Black
Offered by Jambo sellers
Price: $149.90
8 used & new from $149.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, December 27, 2008
Happy with all of the options such as the bagel and defrost buttons. It is faster than my old toaster. looks good in my kitchen. I am glad that I spent a little more, this toaster is worth it.