Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 431
Helpful Votes: 11934

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Body & Soul: Reclaiming the Heidelberg Catechism
Body & Soul: Reclaiming the Heidelberg Catechism
by M. Craig Barnes
Price: $11.00
54 used & new from $0.66

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice meditation on the Heidelberg chatechism, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
While I'm not sure that we had ever "lost" the heidelberg catechism, I am always interested to see folks who bring these documents back to the forefront of Christian thought. I was not that familiar with Heidelberg, usually using the Westminster, but this is a nice review and personalization of the catechism, and is of interest to folks who like to think in a formal, intellectual, and yet personal way about what their faith means to them.

Gospel Deeps: Reveling in the Excellencies of Jesus
Gospel Deeps: Reveling in the Excellencies of Jesus
by Jared C. Wilson
Price: $13.76
55 used & new from $1.11

4.0 out of 5 stars A solid work, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So this is a work that does just what it says it does-dwells on the Excellencies of Jesus. It is always wonderful to meditate on the ways that Jesus is super-sufficient for all; this book does a good job. Hard for me to say more except that I think that this book definitely was worth my time.

GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meals Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese (Pack of 6)
GoPicnic Ready-to-Eat Meals Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese (Pack of 6)
Price: $23.36
8 used & new from $12.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastier than I thought, quick, and easy meal, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I picked this up sort of hoping that it would be a tasty and quick prepacked lunch. I was not very hopeful, because usually these things do not taste that good. I was pleasantly surprised. The pepperoni was fresh and tasty, the dried fruits were sweet and nice, the cheese and crackers were of high quality and were tasty. We liked this so much that my wife has asked me to buy it again. They also make nice midnight snacks :-).

Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Roto-Arm Revolution
Hot Wheels Wall Tracks Roto-Arm Revolution
Offered by Toy Vendor UK - usually delivered in 7-10 days
Price: $34.99
25 used & new from $29.49

4.0 out of 5 stars My kids are obsessed with race tracks, and this is a lot of fun, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My guys like hot wheels, and race tracks are very heavily abused in my home. I rated this three stars for durability not because it has fallen apart, but just because (like all race tracks) you have to stabalize it pretty well for the track pieces to stay together. The plastic itself is durable, and the individual pieces don't tend to break. Education? Well, I suppose it helps them learn to build things, but I wouldn't call this an educational product per se. But fun? Oh yea. The kids are having a ball. It has fit in with the other hot wheels tracks as well, and the roto arm adds a new aspect to their track building. A lot of fun for them (ages 6, 8, and 9), and I think it is a good bet for most boys of this age.

Mohawk Home Strata Tropical AcresPrinted Rug,  8'x10',  Beige
Mohawk Home Strata Tropical AcresPrinted Rug, 8'x10', Beige
Offered by A2Z Home Decor
Price: $299.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sturdy, September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wanted to wait a while after I got this rug to see how it would stand up to kids and cats before I wrote my review. I have to say that I'm pretty pleased. The rug is quite beautiful; we have it in a high traffic kids play area. The kids have definitely been tough on it, and so far it has stood up to their damage. We have cats that like to scratch rugs to sharpen their claws, and thus far it has held up to this as well. We've had a few messes on it (cat hairballs, finger paint) and it has cleaned up well. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Pet Naturals of Vermont Purr-fect Dairy Treat for Cats
Pet Naturals of Vermont Purr-fect Dairy Treat for Cats

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats like this., September 30, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I wasn't sure how a milk treat would go down at my house--I've never used a dairy based treat. I have 6 cats, 3 of whom are pretty finicky. Everyone liked these treats, and would come running when I shook the bag. I guess that's what I'm looking for in a cat treat, and I'll probably buy these in the future again when I am thinking of spoiling my crowd.

Safer Brand 07270 Clothes Moth Alert Trap
Safer Brand 07270 Clothes Moth Alert Trap
Price: $7.99
44 used & new from $3.79

2.0 out of 5 stars not very useful, but does what it says, September 27, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product looks like it would good for moths...to stop them...but that is not what it is. A Perusal of the fine print reveals that this is meant to tell you if you have a moth problem. And for that goal....it works fine. Don't expect this to trap/eliminate moths. It won't do that. But if you think that you might have moths, but aren't sure, then this product might be useful. Otherwise ,it is a waste of time if you already know that you have moths. Anyway, good early warning system, not an eliminator.

Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Light Green)
Schwinn Miramar Women's Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels, Light Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke immediately. I fixed it and it broke again! And again., September 18, 2013
I ordered the bike over the summer but waited until it cooled off last weekend to put it together. I rode it for 15 minutes and the right gear shift handle broke. I rigged the handle to keep the gear set at 3 and used the left shift. I rode the bike for a few more minutes and the left gear handle broke. I bought a new shift assembly and installed it. While testing the bike one of the back wheel gears broke in half. I am now frustrated and sorry I bought the bike.

Perky-Pet Water Cooler Bird Waterer
Perky-Pet Water Cooler Bird Waterer
Price: $9.99
43 used & new from $7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars we love this fountain, June 25, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Easy to use and has increased the breadth of species we see on our back porch. Needless to say, our cats love this as much as we do, as they spend hours watching the birds flock to this water source. Great enjoyment.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2014 8:28 AM PDT

The Rithmatist
The Rithmatist
by Brandon Sanderson
Price: $13.70
121 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars brandon is unquestionably a grandmaster, June 25, 2013
This review is from: The Rithmatist (Hardcover)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love Brandon Sanderson, but with each new book, I am convinced that he can't do it again....yet, he does...over and over. The rhythmatist has his classic duo of fantastic protagonist and interesting magic system. Check this out... Well worth your time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20