Profile for Storylover > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 668

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Storylover RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA USA)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm with 5 Tones and Vibration, Orange
Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm with 5 Tones and Vibration, Orange
Offered by onlybestdeals
Price: $72.50
6 used & new from $72.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Chummie works as advertised., March 11, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My 8 year old wets the bed at night pretty frequently, and we were eager to try this. The device works very well for what it does--it senses even the tiniest drop of wetness and then makes a loud noise. For that reason, I gave it 5 stars. It is easy to use, it is small, it is discreet (at least until it makes a noise!). I think that this is a nice form factor for a useful product.

Perky-Pet 210PB Pinch Waist Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar
Perky-Pet 210PB Pinch Waist Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar
Price: $11.48
11 used & new from $9.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hummingbird feeder., October 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Easy to use, the birds liked it, but it fell and broke. Be careful as you set it up that it is nice and stable. While it was with us, it was great, because hummingbirds make a beautiful addition to the garden.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 2, 2015 9:12 AM PST

Half a King (Shattered Sea)
Half a King (Shattered Sea)
by Joe Abercrombie
Price: $18.45
84 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic new novel by a genuine Fantasy Master, October 8, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This book is FANTASTIC. I absolutely devoured it. Joe Abercrombie writes a fantastic tale, but his novels are usually quite graphic. this one is grim, but never inappropriate for teens. His writing is wonderful. I have given copies of it to several of my nephews, who all like it also. Great fun. Pick up a copy.

WrightSock Men's Coolmesh Ii 4 Pack Double Layer Socks, White, Medium
WrightSock Men's Coolmesh Ii 4 Pack Double Layer Socks, White, Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, but a little thinner than I expected, April 23, 2014
I like these socks. I've been running with them, and they are good--but are a little less padded than my Thorlo socks. I got a different pair of wright-socks as well, a thicker pair, and those are better for longer distances. This is a good intermediate running sock. They definitely keep my feet cool.

Quartet Dry Erase Markers, EnduraGlide, Chisel Tip, BOLD COLOR, Assorted Colors, 4 Pack (5001M)
Offered by My office innovations
Price: $6.44
25 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good markers, but a little dusty, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All dry erase markers make dust when you erase them, no big deal, but these seem to make a little more than the usual ones that I use. The color is bright and easy to see from a distance, and flows smoothly onto the white board. A solid product.

Hoover WindTunnel MAX Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright, UH70607
Hoover WindTunnel MAX Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright, UH70607

5.0 out of 5 stars Light but powerful, works for cat hair, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We go through vacuums pretty quick--we have 3 boys, 6 cats, 3 floors. Our vacuums are put through a lot of trouble and difficulty. My major criteria for a vacuum to be a success is to be able to handle all the cat hair, and I;m happy to report that this one does. The cyclonic bag less format has become my favorite, and this is now my preferred sort of vacuum. This is light enough that we can get it down and up the stairs pretty easily, and my 9 year old can use it effectively in his room. The canister is roomy and easy to clean, and I appreciate the generous cord. A very good vacuum that I am glad to have.

VINCENT LONGO Dew Drop Radiant Blush, Sandalwood
VINCENT LONGO Dew Drop Radiant Blush, Sandalwood
Price: $30.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A fresh and luminescent blush, easy on, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife likes this blush, and she now keeps it in her purse. She has a pinkish skin tone, and this blush smooths and highlights her cheeks nicely, leaving them pearlescent and rosy. Very flattering. She says that it goes on very easily and smoothly, and blends nicely. I say that she looks very pretty when she wears it. Good times!

Mehliana: Taming the Dragon
Mehliana: Taming the Dragon
Price: $13.99
68 used & new from $4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning and alive!, March 4, 2014
Of course I love Mehldau the piano genius. I adore his elegant arrangements and his incredible sensitivity. I was prepared for more of the same wonderful music when I picked this set up, sound unheard. I had not heard the ads that are apparently going around...and boy was I surprised. This is not at all what I thought I was getting, but it absolutely fantastic in its own right. Mehldau and co. put together a jazz/funk/electronic fusion as revelatory in its own way as anything Hancock did in the 70's, with the difference being that you kinda expected it from Herbie. The feeling that I get is that Brad has been hemmed in by his insane jazz talents, but his muse will not be tamed...Prince, Beck, and electronics all meld here into a free form wonder of an album. I absolutely think that this is the find of the year thus far, and I heartily recommend it to anyone willing to let an old friend stretch a little. Definitely check out the samples before you buy, or you may be really upset if its not your thing...but if you are feelign adventurous, dive in. It's fantastic.

Harbinger Lifting Grips, Black, Large/X-Large
Harbinger Lifting Grips, Black, Large/X-Large
Price: $28.44
9 used & new from $22.27

4.0 out of 5 stars I needed these., December 31, 2013
This review is from: Harbinger Lifting Grips (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like to lift, but I will confess that my hands get rather sore, especially with heavier weights. This essentially eliminates weight slippage on your hands, and makes lifiting a little less painful. That's gotta be good, right?

Francois et Mimi DCP0023 23-Cupcake Multi-Tiered Metal Dessert and Cupcake Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, nice display, December 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife was puzzled when I gave this to her--until we put cupcakes into them. It turns ordinary cupcakes into a really festive display, and the kids were enchanted. It would definitely work for a birthday party or as part of a dessert buffet. The frame is nicely constructed, and although it will not hold up to any kind of abuse (too delicate), it is sturdy enough for ordinary usage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20