Profile for SuChi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SuChi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Vita Vibe - BRB84 7ft. Heavy Duty Adult Freestanding Rehabilitation/Physical Therapy Parallel Walking Bar- USA Made

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy. Kids pleased that it doubles as a ballet ..., August 14, 2014
exactly what I needed for rehab. Very sturdy. Kids pleased that it doubles as a ballet barre.

Cheerleader Ringlet Curl Drawstring Ponytail (2: Darkest Brown)
Cheerleader Ringlet Curl Drawstring Ponytail (2: Darkest Brown)
Offered by NotJustWigs

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 14, 2013
The color was as expected/hoped! We bought this for a nutcracker performance and it worked out perfectly. The ringlets were nice and bouncy. Also, they were not too small and tight like some other ponytails.

After 3 weeks of constant wear, the curls still look good on stage but close up they are getting a little frizzed out. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase.

Sprinkle
Sprinkle
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful but difficult to control, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Sprinkle (App)
The functions are difficult to control. So many times aiming is off (or I am just really that bad!)
But the sound is great and the water and aliens are adorable! It's very sad when you make a mistake and their homes burn to a crisp.

Brother Sun, Sister Moon
Brother Sun, Sister Moon
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as I remembered it, March 24, 2013
A beautiful Franco Zeffirelli piece. This might not be everyone's cup of tea, it certainly feels a bit dated but if you remember this movie from then, it doesn't disappoint.

Price: $19.10
9 used & new from $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift! Wonderful Quality, March 1, 2013
I purchased these topsy turvy dolls as gifts and they were winners. I paired each up with a beautiful copy of the book that matches the doll and each was received so well.

I alway like to try to find a present that is unique and these dolls have made such wonderful impressions on the children and parents.

The Dorothy/Toto doll is charming and very different as it's not another doll underneath but instead Toto! What a lovely surprise. Our favorite is the Red Riding Hood and I think my daughter's next favorite is this one.

See my Beauty and the Beast topsy turvy review for more detail.

Price: $18.76
11 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea!, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Topsy Turvy Doll Cinderella (Toy)

See my Beauty and the Beast topsy turvy review for more detail.

Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Omega Design Flare Jean, Black, 8x30
Calvin Klein Jeans Women's Omega Design Flare Jean, Black, 8x30

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite jeans, March 1, 2013
I don't have many jeans (mostly hand me downs) and this is my only pair of black jeans. I don't know what to say but - I love them!
My jeans are those where the "waist" is at the hips and it drives me crazy. (I always feel like my pants are falling down). Now these jeans... the color is a beautiful solid black and it looks so good it almost can pass for slacks. I've worn them to work on a number of occasions and they've looked great with a blazer. They are not really heavy and stiff. Very comfortable.
But the best part is the waist... the waist is at my natural waist and not on my hips. I don't feel like my pants are falling down! It's fantastic... I wish all jeans wore like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Topsy Turvy dolls are winners!, March 1, 2013
I've been looking for these type of dolls and am thrilled to have found them on Amazon. We purchased the Red Riding hood, Beauty and the Beast, Dorothy and Cinderella as gifts for my daughter and nieces and they have been loved by all. They are particularly nice gifts if they are given with a copy of the relating book.

My (8 year old) daughter has absolutely treasured the dolls (she received Little Red and the Beauty/Beast. There is something so magical when you are able to flip the doll over and reveal the new character. She retells the story and makes up her own tales as her imagination wills. The Beauty/Beast and Red Riding Hood are particularly lovely since they have 3 characters for the one doll.

The quality is wonderful and the dolls are nicely sized and easy to hug. There is no doubt that this is a doll that will stay with my daughter for many years (and hopefully be a meaningful heirloom if not an extremely fond memory of her childhood!)

Topsy Turvy Doll - Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, And Wolf

Case-it Velcro Closure 2-Inch Ring Binder with Tab File, Green, S-816-GRE
Case-it Velcro Closure 2-Inch Ring Binder with Tab File, Green, S-816-GRE
Price: $15.99
7 used & new from $10.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for school!, October 6, 2012
We were required to have a trapper keeper or binder of some sort for my son this school year. I remember the cheap plastic trapper keepers 25+ years ago that would fall apart before the school year was out.
So far so good! It's a month out and the binder still looks brand new. He loves it and it holds all of his paper/homework/books nice and secure. His only complaint is that it doesn't have a handle since he has to transport it to and from classes. Honestly if it had a handle I think all of his papers would be falling out... the handle versions did look as sturdy/cool as this one.

Added bonus, it looks like it could be Green Lantern's binder!

The Lost City
The Lost City
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, engaging!, March 23, 2012
This review is from: The Lost City (App)
This is a fun MYST type game that we couldn't stop playing until we cracked the codes and finished the adventure. The graphics are fantastic and the game was challenging but not frustrating.

Page: 1 | 2