Profile for Maries > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 189

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Maries "Maries" RSS Feed (Washington, DC)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
KAMALIKULTURE Women's Long Sleeve Baby Doll Dress, Black, Small
KAMALIKULTURE Women's Long Sleeve Baby Doll Dress, Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as pictured, December 12, 2014
The dress fits just like on the model. I am normally a small or small/medium, and small fit perfectly. I'm 5'3', 125lbs, for reference. It's good for a cocktail party or office holiday party, but a little too sexy for actual work. Looks good with a statement necklace and black heels.

TuneBand for iPhone 5C, Premium Sports Armband with Two Straps and Two Screen Protectors (Yellow)
Offered by Grantwood Technology
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, June 16, 2014
This holds my iphone on runs just like it's supposed to. It is a velcro band that you slip through a soft cover (that has a special slot to put the band through), and you put your phone in the cover. I use the smaller sized band (they sent both a small and a large). It's adjustable and fits comfortably on my upper arm. I'm a normal sized female with a normal sized arm. It does not slip down and the phone feels secure. I do not have any problem slipping my phone in and out of the holder. It leaves all ports open, and I can even use the camera without taking it out of the holder. It occasionally gets a little twisted when putting it on, but it's not a huge problem. My only wish is that it had at least a tiny pocket for a key.

BANDI Women's Pocketed Headband - Splash - One Size
BANDI Women's Pocketed Headband - Splash - One Size

1.0 out of 5 stars too small and rides up., June 16, 2014
This review is from: BANDI Women's Pocketed Headband
Pretty useless except for washing my face at night. It is very tight (I don't have a big head), and because it's a slippery material it slips up my scalp and looks funny, plus it eventually just pops off. Not useful for anything, and can't recommend.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Lady Swim Goggle with Blue Lens, Trasp/Fuxia
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Lady Swim Goggle with Blue Lens, Trasp/Fuxia

5.0 out of 5 stars Best goggles ever!, June 16, 2014
I have found most of the little round goggles really uncomfortable. I hate the way they squeeze my eyes and let water in. These don't squeeze at all. They are so comfortable I forget I have them on. They completely keep the water out without me having to push on them against my eyes or anything like that. I just pull them down and that's all. I swam about a mile today and they didn't budge or get uncomfortable. No adjusting, no messing with anything Just perfect. They also don't fog up and visibility is good (I got the blue lens). I can't recommend these enough.

Primula Kata Soft Touch Thermal Carafe, 52-Ounce/1.5-Liter, Cherry
Primula Kata Soft Touch Thermal Carafe, 52-Ounce/1.5-Liter, Cherry
Offered by Constant Deals 4 U
Price: $26.28
20 used & new from $20.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual but effective, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was a little surprised when I opened this that the finish is sort of plastic-y looking. It would be a nice piece for a picnic or casual lunch. However, it doesn't have the look of something I'd put out for a dinner party. I have some metal carafes that I use for nice breakfasts and dinners, and this one just looks very outdoor casual. I did very much like the way it pours - easy to open and doesn't spill. I'd like to comment on how hot or cold it keeps beverages, but unfortunately mine broke before I got to try it out with anything hot. It dropped on the tile kitchen floor and the inside part shattered. It kept some ice water cold for a decent amount of time, but that's all I got to do with it.

Quartet Dry Erase Markers, EnduraGlide, Fine Tip, BOLD COLOR, Assorted Color, 4 Pack (5001-10M)
Price: $3.99
12 used & new from $3.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fine point markers, but green and red are a little light, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I found the green and red to be a little lighter than I what I wanted for use in class. However, the darker colors work fine and are good enough for classroom use. No smell, either. Overall, maybe not as good as the big expos, but still a good marker for any purpose.

Quartet Magnetic Dry Erase Markers 6PK, Fine Point, Assorted Colors, ReWritables (51-659312Q)
Price: $5.99
26 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The magnet is brilliant, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm in love with these because of the magnet. It's so much easier than always looking for a marker. I stuck one on fridge, one on my whiteboard at school, and one on my son's play whiteboard. Usually I don't like the density of the color on smaller markers, but these are really good. Except for the yellow and green, all of the colors are dark and clear enough for use in class. It's really a perfect product.

Wilson Jones Recycled Bliss Dividers, 5-Tab, Assorted Designs (W31504)
Wilson Jones Recycled Bliss Dividers, 5-Tab, Assorted Designs (W31504)
Price: $6.72
3 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great binder dividers - cute and sturdy, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I used these to divide up my binder (I'm a teacher and use three ring binders to keep track of classroom materials). I love these - they fit perfectly and they look nice. There are just enough of them for what I need, and they don't seem like they will tear through any time soon. It's just nice to have something functional that also appeals to the eye.

My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel
My Big Fat Zombie Goldfish: The SeaQuel
by Mo O'Hara
Price: $11.21
61 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great early novel for kids, April 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got this for my 5 year old. He can't possibly read it himself, but I've been reading it to him. He loves it. We are half way through and he is really following the story. He can understand most of it, or at least enough to want to find out what happens next. A child old enough to read chapter books would certainly enjoy reading this themselves, probably up to about the age of 10. However, younger kids can also enjoy it, and it would make a great read aloud for those who can't read it themselves. There is nothing gory or really scary in spite of the zombie thing.

Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 17 Running Shoe,Dark Slate,8.5 B US
Mizuno Women's Wave Rider 17 Running Shoe,Dark Slate,8.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars my go-to running shoes for years, April 10, 2014
I've worn the Mizuno WR for years,and this one has the same comfortable fit as previous models. I think it might be a bit lighter and more breathable this year, and the colors are definitely better (got the dark slate and love it). Otherwise, if you have worn any of the Mizuno wave models, this one should work for you in your normal Mizuno size (I always get mine a half size larger than my normal shoe size).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19